Comments

• Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 493
    edited January 2020

Post edited by Sea on
    Bump
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    edited January 2020
    Someone posted he‘s looking a minute ago in the trade thread. And ffs delete the screenshots. I get you‘re frustrated but that’s just shitty and may even get you banned, who knows 

@hookem  here’s an Imola ticket
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
    Thanks I've reached out
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited January 2020
    Jesus Christ, in Italy you  need to submit  names before the show of who is actually going to attend?? And that is matched up to ID at the gate . Now THAT is nuts. Can you imagine the chaos there. 

Mike whoever, you over reacted . You gave that poor guy one day notice hen jumped all over him.  I understand your frustration but you are aiming it the wrong way
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited January 2020

Post edited by Sea on
    @fookie
    I would like apologize for the way I came at you tonight. It was very aggressive and unnecessary. I really was way to harsh and I'm sorry. 
    edited January 2020

We both could have done a better job at communicating. I forgot about that name thing until I got that email on the 29 when I contacted him.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • fookiefookie Posts: 300
    wowza!! Back in December I was planning to see the show as we travel to Europe to see shows
    We had zero communication until now
    my plans changed
    he contacted me yesterday and was very aggressive
    ibe been member for 25 years. Friends with many here. I’ve given free tix to many here when I have extras etc.. I’ll pay you the $116 but to out me like this is totally amateur and unnecessary
    im sure you can sell the ticket at show for face
    maybe you should have reached out to me long before day of deadline ??????
    Let’s keep it nice here, huh...
    peace 

• Hi everyone, I emailed the Ten Club yesterday and it seems that January 31 is not a final deadline. You can change the name on the second ticket directly in Imola at the box office.

chiaramrm said:
    Hi everyone, I emailed the Ten Club yesterday and it seems that January 31 is not a final deadline. You can change the name on the second ticket directly in Imola at the box office.

Thanks for the info
  • fookiefookie Posts: 300
    That’s good news I hope my good friend mike can sell his ticket 

• SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Private messages are private. Do not post private conversations.

Please see the Posting Guidelines
    Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.
    If you have a disagreement with someone, (and it happens occasionally) please take it to Private Message to resolve it. Arguments are removed or locked...it poisons the atmosphere.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.