13»

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    CopperTom said:
    Saw a few Give Ways go for $250-$300 last year.  I would hold off
    Giveway sealed 3-400.

A Freak CD should fetch 6-700.
    I paid $350 for a sealed Give Way last year.  
    Did you open it?? 😉
    Not yet, but I will.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    axeljohan said:
    axeljohan said:
    Rare PJ things that come to mind.

Early promo items like the matt, basketball hoops, vodka, jack daniels, megaphone, yield sign.
    Freak, giveway, rarefied and live, monkeywrench radio, vault 1, z100 booklet, advanced copies.
    Angel unedited, first xmas, blue fixer, orange fixer.
    Chapstik, sunglasses, Cherub sticker, toast, WMA, flame.
    Slipcover friends and family books, challenge coins, moleskine books, itinerary's.
    The yield signs are really considered that rare? Good to know.
    There are fake ones so yes.  People have been recreating them but with the wrong font so they are easy to tell apart.
    That should be a real one, I hope
    I remember when Yield came out seeing this in a record store. I asked for it and they said nope.
    But I remember it just saying "Pearl Jam" where it says "Yield." But I could be wrong, it was 20 years ago.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    mace1229 said:
    axeljohan said:
    axeljohan said:
    Rare PJ things that come to mind.

Early promo items like the matt, basketball hoops, vodka, jack daniels, megaphone, yield sign.
    Freak, giveway, rarefied and live, monkeywrench radio, vault 1, z100 booklet, advanced copies.
    Angel unedited, first xmas, blue fixer, orange fixer.
    Chapstik, sunglasses, Cherub sticker, toast, WMA, flame.
    Slipcover friends and family books, challenge coins, moleskine books, itinerary's.
    The yield signs are really considered that rare? Good to know.
    There are fake ones so yes.  People have been recreating them but with the wrong font so they are easy to tell apart.
    That should be a real one, I hope
    I remember when Yield came out seeing this in a record store. I asked for it and they said nope.
    But I remember it just saying "Pearl Jam" where it says "Yield." But I could be wrong, it was 20 years ago.

You could be thinking about the cardboard standup. That was a record store promo.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    I'd buy giveway now for 350 if anyone wants to sell