RIP Kobe Bryant

15678911»

Comments

• MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,349
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    Just ways to try and make ones favorite athlete better than others, by trying to find negative things about others... very Trumpesque. 
    Oh give me a break.  You think this is what I do? Im a Lebron guy because im from Cleveland,  but I don't take anything from Jordan's game.  It's also not like any of us have influence.  We're just shooting the shit on a rock band board. 
    Lol, don’t be offended, just shooting the shit on a rock band board.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 15,661
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    Just ways to try and make ones favorite athlete better than others, by trying to find negative things about others... very Trumpesque. 
    Oh give me a break.  You think this is what I do? Im a Lebron guy because im from Cleveland,  but I don't take anything from Jordan's game.  It's also not like any of us have influence.  We're just shooting the shit on a rock band board. 
    Well, I do get offended if someone compares me, even a little to that POS.  
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,349
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    Lmao.... ooohhh ok Lol. Totally , sorry bout that. I had to look back,,,, thinking who did I compare him too... lol sorry again. 
  • Am I the only one who thought that was more of a funeral than a celebration/tribute?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,698
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

which POS are we talking about? :confounded:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 22,138
    Am I the only one who thought that was more of a funeral than a celebration/tribute?
    Everyone is on such pins and needles with this situation that no one wants to offend anyone and not seem like they aren't honoring Kobe.

Yes they made it seem very somber and I like what Lebron said on making it a celebration of his life because it's been doom and gloom all week.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 5,962
    Still cant believe it
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 4,879
    I really like these 2 pieces that Bosslogic posted on Instagram:

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 5,962
    Love that Ed dedicated a song to Kobe. 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 15,561
    Are we still grieving this guy a month later?  Holy hell.  I mean, it sucks that he died but christ, you'd think it was the fucking pope or president.