there are 2,000 people in front of you.......

2,000 people in front of you .....to share in the 1500 dregs of tickets left for you poor bastards....behind the stage ain't so bad....nosebleeds? come on dude, youre in the building 

AND ONLY ONE WAITING ROOM AT A TIME.....pointless...useless

sorry...but this is a damn joke....this entire concert drop has been an embarrassment for PJ....but we are all so damn desperate for a drop of anything from the PJ teat...they starve us with

lack of touring/music for years...then drop this bullshit last minute system on us....NOBODY from 10C has made a statement about this....and to bet into bed with ticketmaster.....what's

next?  10C poster drops ran by Ebay?  Vault releases on Amazon?

lotto winners get codes for verified while others get waitlisted.....LIFE AIN'T FAIR

Comments

• SJ54844SJ54844 Posts: 23
    What concert has been a breeze to attain? Just curious because I live in a city and if you don’t jump immediately on tickets they are gone. And even if you try it’s not a guarantee. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Its always been hard to get tickets to stuff.   At least now we can get rejected in the comfort of our own homes, without hitting refresh feverishly. 

And thankfully we have the 10c.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Remember bread lines?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    I actually remember tickets being very easy to get until about 10 years ago. Through the 2000s, living in LA and San Diego, there wasn't that big of demand. I would talk friends into going to the show with me just days before the concert sometimes and there'd be tickets. ANd when they had a 1 show limit, I don't remember having to go to StubHub for the extra shows, there wasn't any problem getting them through TM.
    But they just weren't as popular then as they are now. 
    The only valid complaint is lack of communication from 10c about the lottery fiasco. I was expecting some communication, at least that they were aware of some problems/glitches and will fix them before the next drawing. That would be enough.
  • Remember bread lines?
    yeah yeah....i get it....first world problems i know ....life aint fair
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Remember bread lines?
    :lol: this got me
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • SJ54844 said:
    What concert has been a breeze to attain? Just curious because I live in a city and if you don’t jump immediately on tickets they are gone. And even if you try it’s not a guarantee. 
    very few are easy....TM is corrupt....PJ didn't simply choose TM to sell tickets...they got in bed with them and handed them the keys to the car..
  • AEllboPJ said:
    Remember bread lines?
    Well, yeah, that, but also imagine the bitching that happened during them? Epic bitching, I'm sure.
  • AEllboPJ said:
    Remember bread lines?
    Well, yeah, that, but also imagine the bitching that happened during them? Epic bitching, I'm sure.
    when that happens here I promise not to bitch about PJ tickets
    AEllboPJ said:
    SJ54844 said:
    very few are easy....TM is corrupt....PJ didn't simply choose TM to sell tickets...they got in bed with them and handed them the keys to the car..
    One of these?

Image result for car bed
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 59 minutes in the waiting room.....
  • This was the worst organized ticket sale ive ever seen waited in line three times for over an hour got to the front and it crashed  the whole thing stinks ! ill bet you can buy all you want tomorrow from scalpers for $1000
  • BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    edited January 2020
    79sporty said:
    This was the worst organized ticket sale ive ever seen waited in line three times for over an hour got to the front and it crashed  the whole thing stinks ! ill bet you can buy all you want tomorrow from scalpers for $1000
    Today!*

* - in NY and COL
  • 79sporty said:
    This was the worst organized ticket sale ive ever seen waited in line three times for over an hour got to the front and it crashed  the whole thing stinks ! ill bet you can buy all you want tomorrow from scalpers for $1000
    You can get a barstool at MSG for $500
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Remember bread lines?
    Or TM lines where you stood in the parking lot waiting for the mall to open? No real choice on seats. You happily took whatever popped out of the terminal. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    deadendp said:
    Remember bread lines?
    Or TM lines where you stood in the parking lot waiting for the mall to open? No real choice on seats. You happily took whatever popped out of the terminal. 
    After arriving at 9pm the night before and spending the night freezing in your car.  Yeah, this method so sucks now. I  wish my life was so easy as to make this ticket situation seem so dreadful. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • YAKIMATSU said:
    deadendp said:
    Remember bread lines?
    After arriving at 9pm the night before and spending the night freezing in your car.  Yeah, this method so sucks now. I  wish my life was so easy as to make this ticket situation seem so dreadful. 
    people who have a harder ilfe put more stock in things like this to make them happy, to escape their mental illness, their jobs, their bills, their shitty relationships etc.....it's not the other way around 
    I remember going to Carson Pirie Scott to stand in a Ticketmaster line for a Springsteen Concert in 1994 or 1995.   I thought I was being sneaky by getting in line at 6am.  There were already people in line from the night before.  It was raining.  I didnt get tickets.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    AEllboPJ said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    deadendp said:
    Remember bread lines?
    people who have a harder ilfe put more stock in things like this to make them happy, to escape their mental illness, their jobs, their bills, their shitty relationships etc.....it's not the other way around 
    Then travel to a different place. Living in Albuquerque has not been a hotbed for PJ shows. Nearest shows 6+ hours. If you cared as much as you claimed you could get off your ass and go to a new place. Enjoy trying different foods and local brews, explore and take in new cultures. I agree about needed to escape, but you have to be in control of how hard you really try to escape.
    Had a blood clot on my brain last year. You think you need this more or less than me.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
    Also, I wasn't even aware that the Soldier Field show in 1995 was taking place until it was all sold out.  Like...how would I have known about it?

There was no internet. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • I am still in the waiting room for St Louis.  It's said 1163 in front of you for the last 20 minutes
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Also, I wasn't even aware that the Soldier Field show in 1995 was taking place until it was all sold out.  Like...how would I have known about it?

There was no internet. 
    Got mine from an ad in the classifieds after sell out, pure luck. 
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

There was no internet. 
    Got mine from an ad in the classifieds after sell out, pure luck. 
    Ha, thats awesome.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    "Lack of touring/music for years..."
    Lack of touring? I mean, they weren't big tours, but I have seen them 5 times since 2016. It's not like they've been hiding...
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • .....i miss the good old days when waiting out in line the night before tickets went on sale. Who knew that would seem so organized......ughhh
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    YAKIMATSU said:
    AEllboPJ said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    deadendp said:
    Remember bread lines?
    there are 2,000 people in front of you....... — Pearl Jam Community After arriving at 9pm the night before and spending the night freezing in your car.  Yeah, this method so sucks now. I  wish my life was so easy as to make this ticket situation seem so dreadful. 
    Then travel to a different place. Living in Albuquerque has not been a hotbed for PJ shows. Nearest shows 6+ hours. If you cared as much as you claimed you could get off your ass and go to a new place. Enjoy trying different foods and local brews, explore and take in new cultures. I agree about needed to escape, but you have to be in control of how hard you really try to escape.
    Had a blood clot on my brain last year. You think you need this more or less than me
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    So like does anyone get lucky when they are taken to the waiting room to see "5 people ahead of you". Seems like no matter what, ITS ALWAYS 2000+ in front of me!
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    .....i miss the good old days when waiting out in line the night before tickets went on sale. Who knew that would seem so organized......ughhh
    Me too man. It was more transparent at least. 
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    YAKIMATSU said:
    AEllboPJ said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    deadendp said:
    Remember bread lines?
    Had a blood clot on my brain last year. You think you need this more or less than me.
    Glad you’ve recovered well....think the ‘People with harder lives’ may not have the financial means or even physical ability to travel to see a  band .. was kind of the OPs  point?  I’m sure you met some people less fortunate than you during your recover who now have harder lives ....hail hail to the lucky ones 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    .....i miss the good old days when waiting out in line the night before tickets went on sale. Who knew that would seem so organized......ughhh
    I used to have to work these at Streetside Records in STL.  As much of a pain in the ass as it was it was always kind of fun.  Fans hyped about a band/show.  Obviously I love just sitting at home and entering the 10c lottery with almost zero stress (other than waiting to see if we win) but fans gathering all night before a big ticket sale was kind of cool.