OFFICIAL FAN TO FAN EXCHANGE/TRADE THREAD

Since 3 weeks is a while out and since many still need to solidify their plans, coordinate with friends etc, lets get a head start on things in an attempt to make everything less stressful.

Feel free to post extras and ISO requests here so that everyone can put an end to the TM hassle-Thanks & hope it works oot for everyone...

I have an extra OAK N2 Section 117 row 18, looking to trade for 1 PHX for another long-time member who was shut out of his hometown show with a number of 43xxx.
"he who forgets-will be destined to remember"

Comments

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    Unbelievable!!!
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Since 3 weeks is a while out and since many still need to solidify their plans, coordinate with friends etc, lets get a head start on things in an attempt to make everything less stressful.

Feel free to post extras and ISO requests here so that everyone can put an end to the TM hassle-Thanks & hope it works oot for everyone...

I have an extra OAK N2 Section 117 row 18, looking to trade for 1 PHX for another long-time member who was shut out of his hometown show with a number of 43xxx.
    Do you intend to be at both shows, and meet up with your trade partner at both?  As far as I know, that’s the only way your plan would work. Correct me if I’m wrong!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,446
    ISO a single ticket to Baltimore, anywhere in the building (including, but not limited to, behind the stage, behind a pole, up in the rafters, or even inside a concession stand). I (like many others) unfortunately struck out in the 10c sale and the Ticketmaster verified fan sale, and am just looking to get into the building. Would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me out, and would be more than happy to express my thanks with food, many many beers, and even a shirt (an official shirt, not one of those crappy shirts they sell in the parking lot that magically transform into plain white t’s the first time you wash them). Also, you will have my eternal gratitude. Please PM me!
  • Lostpawn said:

Do you intend to be at both shows, and meet up with your trade partner at both?  As far as I know, that’s the only way your plan would work. Correct me if I’m wrong!
    Yes and no-I was under the impression that we'd be able to transfer tix through the exchange system; but i will most likely be at both shows, PHX 100%.

Like I said, I'm hoping to trade the Oak for so that my buddy can have a 10c for PHX
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    edited January 2020
    I am looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Nashville. Me and my brother are both 10C members who put in for Nashville with our number 1 picks and both struck out as well as the TM verified fan presale and public sale. If anyone can help out I will gladly buy a poster and beers for the night (or other music enhancers that you might not want to travel on a plane with). I know tickets can't be transferred directly but hopefully when they are put up on the fan-to-fan system it is instant allowing fans to set a specific time to release them like middle of the night so the intended person gets them. For anyone who has sold tickets on the TM resale site do you remember if they showed up instantly when you searched after listing them?
    Post edited by gobr0309 on
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    It’s funny how so many people apparently don’t know how to read.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by zarocat on
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Kat and Sea please 
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    Need 2 for Oakland night 1.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,529
    This thread would be good to jump off of if it were a tall building
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Aren't all these going to be handled randomly & impersonally? Like you got to TM and look at which city you want and then exchange your ticket or just offer it up for sale? 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    The way we currently understand it, you can’t trade - only buy / sell in an open, anonymous market. You’d have to sell your spare OAK on the exchange, and then your friend should try to buy a PHX ticket for himself. 
  • ISO 1 ticket to Baltimore