Correctly Registered for Verified Fan-Never Heard from TM

2»

Comments

• Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Hah JUST got my email....waitlisted for Denver.
  • BasilgBasilg Posts: 76
    e360727 said:
    Anyone else receive indication from TM they had officially registered for Verified Fan only to NOT receive ANY indication from them on the 22nd (no waitlist or code)?   I don’t mind “losing” access to Verified Fan but I get the feeling my application just got “lost”?  I know emails were being sent late the evening of the 22nd so I wasn’t too concerned that I hadn’t received anything before going to bed but now that there is nothing from them when I wake up, I assume I’m screwed.  Happen to anyone else?  
    YES. I don't mind losing either but I never rec'd confirmation when I entered the 'Unique Code'. I get it that some people don't get IT, bu tthis was REAL SIMPLE and I spent the last 4 days playing GNIP/GNOP between PJ 10C and TM..Truly a joke.
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Basilg said:
    e360727 said:
    Anyone else receive indication from TM they had officially registered for Verified Fan only to NOT receive ANY indication from them on the 22nd (no waitlist or code)?   I don’t mind “losing” access to Verified Fan but I get the feeling my application just got “lost”?  I know emails were being sent late the evening of the 22nd so I wasn’t too concerned that I hadn’t received anything before going to bed but now that there is nothing from them when I wake up, I assume I’m screwed.  Happen to anyone else?  
    YES. I don't mind losing either but I never rec'd confirmation when I entered the 'Unique Code'. I get it that some people don't get IT, bu tthis was REAL SIMPLE and I spent the last 4 days playing GNIP/GNOP between PJ 10C and TM..Truly a joke.
    Are you reading the responses? There was no unique code to enter for the Verified Fan sale. Maybe it wasn't as simple as you thought. 
  • BasilgBasilg Posts: 76
    I had to enter it @Ticketmaster prior to selecting shows to be considered for...TM account is all good. 10C good. Amex gold paid...I was told by TM 2 days ago I was 'Verfied PJ' and I would be getting an email last night.  Never happened. 
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Basilg said:
    I had to enter it @Ticketmaster prior to selecting shows to be considered for...TM account is all good. 10C good. Amex gold paid...I was told by TM 2 days ago I was 'Verfied PJ' and I would be getting an email last night.  Never happened. 
    I give up. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    tusevun said:
    just got a waitlist email for nashville

Same here.  This is a comedy of errors.
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Litterally just recieved my Denver VF notification a minute ago...."wait listed"......LOL.  Scored tix thru 10C so life is good.
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Would have been nice to...you know...recieve the email THE NIGHT OF THE 22nd like I was told...Instead of the next morning at 8:10am. Was up all night constantly checking my email notifications. DUMB.
  • There are 3 of us in family. All 3 got waitlisted. My husband received his last night around 8pm and my son and I got ours today around 9:15. :( 
    we needed only one ticket for St. Louis or Nashville so if anyone wants to get rid of one let me know. 
    LOL, I know, that’ll never happen🤣just thought I’d throw it out there.... 
    good luck to all of you that got a code today. 
  • There are 3 of us in family. All 3 got waitlisted. My husband received his last night around 8pm and my son and I got ours today around 9:15. :( 
    we needed only one ticket for St. Louis or Nashville so if anyone wants to get rid of one let me know. 
    LOL, I know, that’ll never happen🤣just thought I’d throw it out there.... 
    good luck to all of you that got a code today. 
    Yay! I went from waitlist to IN! Got one ticket for STL! Now my husband gets to go too! Thank goodness!!!