Correctly Registered for Verified Fan-Never Heard from TM

Anyone else receive indication from TM they had officially registered for Verified Fan only to NOT receive ANY indication from them on the 22nd (no waitlist or code)?   I don’t mind “losing” access to Verified Fan but I get the feeling my application just got “lost”?  I know emails were being sent late the evening of the 22nd so I wasn’t too concerned that I hadn’t received anything before going to bed but now that there is nothing from them when I wake up, I assume I’m screwed.  Happen to anyone else?  

Comments

• Call them and see what they say
  • Same.  Did get a text last night to check my email for the code.....no email yet. 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Same.  Did get a text last night to check my email for the code.....no email yet. 
    Jesus, look in junkmail and also log into your ticketmaster account.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    I only got an email saying I'm on the waiting list
  • PB11041 said:
    Same.  Did get a text last night to check my email for the code.....no email yet. 
    Remember to brush your teeth!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    Referencing Jesus in a reply to a simple question...little aggressive.  For the record, I have looked in Junk and I have looked into my TM account - nothing.  Was just wondering if others had a similar problem - it’s not like everything in this process has been smooth.  Sorry to offend. 
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    JPPJ84 said:
    I only got an email saying I'm on the waiting list
    Unfortunately that means you weren't invited to pre-sale
  • PB11041 said:
    Nope. I’m not jesus. Nice reply tho. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    e360727 said:
    Referencing Jesus in a reply to a simple question...little aggressive.  For the record, I have looked in Junk and I have looked into my TM account - nothing.  Was just wondering if others had a similar problem - it’s not like everything in this process has been smooth.  Sorry to offend. 
    He was referring to Jesus Ramirez... Dude was notorious for not checking his spam folder
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Got the "thanks for registering" email a few days back. But as for last night, no email, no text,  nothing in my SPAM folder, nothing in my TM account.  Nothing Man.........
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    Same. 
  • I swear when I signed up for Ten Club presale the odds of receiving tickets said 99%. Lost that contest I assume because I chose GA instead of BA (Best Available?). Then registered with two email accounts I have with Ticketmaster for non Ten Club presale and received one Waiting List and no response to the other email. My wife has received no email either nor a text. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. These tix are going to cost me a fortune.
  • e360727 said:
    Anyone else receive indication from TM they had officially registered for Verified Fan only to NOT receive ANY indication from them on the 22nd (no waitlist or code)?   I don’t mind “losing” access to Verified Fan but I get the feeling my application just got “lost”?  I know emails were being sent late the evening of the 22nd so I wasn’t too concerned that I hadn’t received anything before going to bed but now that there is nothing from them when I wake up, I assume I’m screwed.  Happen to anyone else?  
    I didn’t receive an email either. I even checked my junk and logged in my Ticketmaster account😁I had a friend get the waitlist email so I figured I’d either get that or a code. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Let's cross our fingers then.
  • e360727 said:
    I didn’t receive an email either. I even checked my junk and logged in my Ticketmaster account😁I had a friend get the waitlist email so I figured I’d either get that or a code. 
    I will add that I have registered for various presales for other artists and have always received a code, a waitlist or a no email from ticketmaster. 
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Same. I registered, got the confirmation email, checked all Spam and Junk folders, and as of this morning (656am MST) NOTHING. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    deadendp said:
    “...you’ll receive an email with additional information about your invitation status.”

Those are the key words. I received no email, text or any communication whatsoever. I did; however, receive the registration confirmation. I won 10C tickets, but that’s not the point. I was hoping to score a pair for friends that want to join. TM is a shit show. I’m calling it what it is and not going to defend them. 
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    I got my code for St. Louis, but my friend who registered for Denver didn't get anything. 
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I swear when I signed up for Ten Club presale the odds of receiving tickets said 99%. Lost that contest I assume because I chose GA instead of BA (Best Available?). Then registered with two email accounts I have with Ticketmaster for non Ten Club presale and received one Waiting List and no response to the other email. My wife has received no email either nor a text. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. These tix are going to cost me a fortune.
    They might not, there is still the fan to fan sale coming up where 10C tickets will be sold at face value. Good luck!

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    bbiggs said:
    deadendp said:
    “...you’ll receive an email with additional information about your invitation status.”

Those are the key words. I received no email, text or any communication whatsoever. I did; however, receive the registration confirmation. I won 10C tickets, but that’s not the point. I was hoping to score a pair for friends that want to join. TM is a shit show. I’m calling it what it is and not going to defend them. 
    I'm not defending but we all know VF is no guarantee. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    gatorjam said:
    I got my code for St. Louis, but my friend who registered for Denver didn't get anything. 
    Yeah both my sister and I did not receive our notifications for the Denver show...We got the confirmation email that we were successfully registered, but that's it.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    It sucks very much that some people have not received any email.

The broken record would say check your junk / spam inbox.  (The broken record would say that, mind you, not me)
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Yep...Denver as well...no notification
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    Have not heard of a Denver VF email being sent one way or the other... no dice for me either
    wbutler29 said:
    Have not heard of a Denver VF email being sent one way or the other... no dice for me either
    My wife and a bunch of friends recieved the waitlist email for Denver, but it seems like a bunch of us never recieved any type of notification whatsoever.
  • BrentFBrentF Posts: 21
    edited January 2020
    Count me in as another person who correctly registered for the verified fan presale happening today and did not recieve a notification that I have a chance or am waitlisted.  And yes I checked my junk email.
    *Edit - I also read all the instructions on the email.
    Post edited by BrentF on
  • Still nothing. Just a text last night saying I was verified. No email today. 
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    Still nothing. Just a text last night saying I was verified. No email today. 
    Same.
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    just got a waitlist email for nashville