Options

My PJ20 Sticker

It's like the rose in Beauty and the Beast.  
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river

Comments

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    It looks like a pair of cartoon socks
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Olivia Newton John's
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
    I remember going down the freeway in downtown Los Angeles, maybe in 2011 and some guy was honking at me and holding up a Riot Act CD cover because of that sticker.  I have the Pearl Jam spray-paint sticker on the other side of the rear window.  PJ30 should be out by the time this one finally wears away.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    Which sticker was it . I may have one you can have
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
    Which sticker was it . I may have one you can have
    Really appreciate it but I think I'll wait for PJ30.  White background red PJ on top and 20 below.  I'm sure there will be something later this year.  Thanks again!