Still reading about ticket issues. Gotta believe it isnt all user error,

would be nice to publicly hear from tenclub. Do they owe people tickets? No, but I think they do owe explanation as to what happened..

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Oakland, LA and St Louis are not all user error. There shouldn't be any doubt about that at this point. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    JimmyV said:
    Oakland, LA and St Louis are not all user error. There shouldn't be any doubt about that at this point. 
    Yeah. That is exactly what I said. Way too many issues to be all user error, although I believe the majority was user error
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    JimmyV said:
    Did something happen with St. Louis other than that incorrect email?
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I believe there were issues with #2 priority losing but lower priorities winning. 

• JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    JimmyV said:
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I believe there were issues with #2 priority losing but lower priorities winning. 
    It would be really nice to at least get a “yes, new system, some glitches, will be fixed moving forward” or a “this is the new normal, priorities are no longer binding” but I’m not holding my breath.
  • JimmyV said:
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:

I've not seen a confirmed case of anyone lower than priority 2 winning St. Louis
  • edited January 2020
    I believe at this point, if nothing has been said, nothing will be said. That’s a shame 
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    I got denied on a 3rd priority Best Available for Nashville.  Odds were 99%.  Same day I got denied on a Baltimore 1st priority Best available where stated odds were 65% on reserved.
    However, I won a 5th  priority Best Available on Oakland 1 and a 6th priority Best Available on Oakland 2.  
    Crazy. 
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    RT85129 said:
    I got denied on a 3rd priority Best Available for Nashville.  Odds were 99%.  Same day I got denied on a Baltimore 1st priority Best available where stated odds were 65% on reserved.
    However, I won a 5th  priority Best Available on Oakland 1 and a 6th priority Best Available on Oakland 2.  
    Crazy. 
    Which means the odds by time it came to third priority were much much much much smaller than 99% (for Nashville).
    Not at all surprised on OAK 1 and 2 getting at those priority levels, however.  Baltimore - many people were denied priority 1.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

JimmyV said:
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:

I've not seen a confirmed case of anyone lower than priority 2 winning St. Louis
    Possible I am misremembering. 

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    edited January 2020
    RT85129 said:
    Crazy. 
    Which means the odds by time it came to third priority were much much much much smaller than 99% (for Nashville).
    Not at all surprised on OAK 1 and 2 getting at those priority levels, however.  Baltimore - many people were denied priority 1.
    Yet my Oak2 (best available, priority 2) was neither approved nor denied.  Then it was approved but my credit card hasn't been charged.

No idea what is going on and no explanation from 10c (yet)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • RT85129 said:
    Crazy. 
    Yet my Oak2 (best available, priority 2) was neither approved nor denied.  Then it was approved but my credit card hasn't been charged.

THAT is weird - you're in a black hole.. I know I've seen you post about this previously. It's Wednesday and I cannot believe they've been unable to provide you with an answer.....
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

RT85129 said:
    Crazy. 

THAT is weird - you're in a black hole.. I know I've seen you post about this previously. It's Wednesday and I cannot believe they've been unable to provide you with an answer.....
    It's amazing how many of us are in this vortex.  TM will tell us we are out of luck, then tell us we didn't get a denial so we are still in the running, they will say the tickets are still being selected then say it's all done, etc.

BUT...Monday night I got an email stating that I did get Oak2 tickets and to expect a cc charge in the next 48 hours.  So, I have about 10 hours before that 48 hour period is up.  BUT...TM is telling people that the emails that went out Monday night were incorrect yet I have not heard a damn thing.

SO maybe I'm good....maybe I'm fucked

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    JimmyV said:
    mace1229 said:
    JimmyV said:
    On the thread poll it looks to be almost an even mix of 1 and 2 winning. But not won with a pick 3 or higher won. I havent heard any issues if St Louis other than the false denial email after we wont. 
    But definitely some glitches going on with Oak and LA
  • RT85129 said:
    Crazy. 
    The reason folks were scoring Oakland 1 & 2 with those late picks is because hundreds of folks who had them both as their top 2 priorities never got their #2.  This tickets would have been gone already but instead they were still available because they never entered any of our second picks into the lottery.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents Posts: 859
    edited January 2020
    I had Oakland 2 and Oakland 1 as first and only 2 priorities.  Both as BA.  
    Got email on Friday saying I had scored Oakland 2 (my Priority 1) then never heard anything.  I emailed 10c and TM.  10C said they would reach out to TM as to what has happened.  TM said I didn't get them because of demand.  We exchanged 4 emails where they never answered my questions properly and then like many, I got an email on Monday saying I had scored tickets for Oakland Apr 18 and to expect a charge on my card in next 48 hours and that I would get a further email confirmation with a receipt number.
     Still nothing since then.... No charge and no email confirming with a receipt.
    RT85129 said:
    Crazy. 
    99% means 99/100 requests should be filled, right?  Odds were supposed to be based on Total Tickets divided by Total Requests received per PJ Ten Club Rules. I get it's Third Priority, but still seems like I should have gotten filled with those stated odds.  Additionally, losing on Baltimore 1st Priority - Best Available when stated odds are 65% on Reserved.  Think about all of the people who went 1st priority MSG, 2nd priority Baltimore......and 1st Priorities lost and there were a lot of us.

The odds were wrong and many people such as myself filled their requests according to those stated odds.  
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    The Ten Club needs to step up and make a comment. At least somethings never change right? Ticketmaster still sucks and the Ten Club doesn't like to communicate.
    JB16057 said:
    The Ten Club needs to step up and make a comment. At least somethings never change right? Ticketmaster still sucks and the Ten Club doesn't like to communicate.
    I think it is odd that 10c got back to me relatively quickly on Monday...the day they were closed.  Yet I sent them an email yesterday to confirm my TM email and they have not responded.

Gern - good luck man.  Genuinely hope you get resolution and tickets!
  • JB16057 said:
    I think it is odd that 10c got back to me relatively quickly on Monday...the day they were closed.  Yet I sent them an email yesterday to confirm my TM email and they have not responded.
    I forwarded the “you have scored tickets” email from Monday night to tickets@pearlj.com an hour ago and again asked for them to make a statement regarding this issue as it’s fairly widespread.  I don’t expect they’ll make any statement but perhaps they’ll at least email me back.  I’ll follow up here of course if I hear anything
  • Sorry typo should be tickets@pearljam.com
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    The Oakland/LA thing is so lame. Sorry this is happening. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

JB16057 said:
    I forwarded the “you have scored tickets” email from Monday night to tickets@pearlj.com an hour ago and again asked for them to make a statement regarding this issue as it’s fairly widespread.  I don’t expect they’ll make any statement but perhaps they’ll at least email me back.  I’ll follow up here of course if I hear anything
    I was going to do that too but then I figured they would probably say "it says wait 48 hours" or something so I didn't.  I already sent it to info@tenclub.net yesterday though

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,076

Man... I sat this out as none of the dates work for me, and I'm relieved... what a shit show.

What the F was wrong with the lottery & picking up hard tickets on the day of the show?

• Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    The ticket receipt e-mail is supposed to arrive no later than 8.30p est today (Wed).  Credit card is supposed to be charged by then as well.  Still time...