Verified Fan for those who won 10C Lottery

13»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    RS65573 said:
    tdawe said:
    RS65573 said:
    I assume people just screenshot, forward to friends, and you get 100 per row.
    I wasn't at the 2018 stadium shows but was this the problem then? I heard about in-show screenshot fuckery and thought it was about people sneaking into GA. Disappointing if Ticketmaster's patented "SmartTix" technology can't solve this problem.
    Good point...no way I or any good person would do this, but what is to prevent some jerk screenshotting their good seat to their two buddies up in the nose bleeds, just to get them into the section?  Granted, if they tried this, and the row was completely full, the person who sent their screenshot to their two friends better have a big lap or be very small as 3 people would need to squeeze into one seat/space, which isn't going to fly with the users or their neighbors.  But yeah, I assume GA will all have wristbands.
    Yes, we ended up with 100 people in our row so tight they were behind and in front of us, in our row. About 12th row in front of Ed.
    With seats in the row? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    edited January 2020
    Was being invited for the VF presale not guaranteed? 
    I got tickets in the lotto so I didn’t pay attention and just notice I only got a code for 1 of the 2 shows I asked for just in case the lottery didn’t work out.
  • I got a VF code. Not going to use it, got all the seats I needed
  • Anyone get an update on this? I have 2 x 10c tickets for myself and 2 verified fan tickets for friend's on the same TM account for Quebec City, do we all just have to walk in together and I show my phone for all 4 of us? What if I happen to win GA and there’s a separate entrance?
  • BranGiber said:
    Anyone get an update on this? I have 2 x 10c tickets for myself and 2 verified fan tickets for friend's on the same TM account for Quebec City, do we all just have to walk in together and I show my phone for all 4 of us? What if I happen to win GA and there’s a separate entrance?
    I may possibly be in the same boat in San Diego, and if there is a separate entrance for GA, as soon as I get my wristband and get down to my spot, I'll text my buddy and let him know he should login to my TM acct. and get himself in. 
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!