1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,930
    on2legs said:
    Was GA possible in the presale?

No.
    Didn't think so.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,138
    MD190661 said:
    Zod said:
    Oakland seems to be a lower demand show for sure.  I guess it's because it's not super close to other population centres.    My friend got us side stage, 10th row, 2nd level for Oakland 1.  Not great, not horrible.  Ok seats.   It'll be fine knowing we're on the floor the next night :)
    Especially Sunday. I looked a few minutes ago. Most of the upper deck is still available for Sunday. For Saturday, only complete nosebleeds are left though they added behind the stage. I'm guessing after the regular sale tomorrow many people will go for Sunday since there is a lot left.
    At the risk of...whatever... never ever had a situation like this near NY and surrounding cities.
  • Options
    MR242791 said:
    wall232 said:
    MR242791 said:
    wall232 said:
    MR242791 said:
    are those stub hub tickets legit?  will they work?
    For NY and Denver only as these are the only two places where by law you have to make transferring an option.

oh okay  well if worse comes to worse i will buy my MSG ticket through stub hub :(

As much as I hate stubhub at least if you're shut out there's a chance to find tickets. Hoping something pops up for Baltimore tomorrow or through the fan to fan.

I hate it too.  its' not right.  someone got my $100 ticket today and is now selling on stub hub for $400.  I was robbed

Supply and demand. In Cali we can buy face value, in NY behind stage is $750 
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    Zod said:
    Oakland seems to be a lower demand show for sure.  I guess it's because it's not super close to other population centres.    My friend got us side stage, 10th row, 2nd level for Oakland 1.  Not great, not horrible.  Ok seats.   It'll be fine knowing we're on the floor the next night :)
    Especially Sunday. I looked a few minutes ago. Most of the upper deck is still available for Sunday. For Saturday, only complete nosebleeds are left though they added behind the stage. I'm guessing after the regular sale tomorrow many people will go for Sunday since there is a lot left.
    At the risk of...whatever... never ever had a situation like this near NY and surrounding cities.
    Well, no. Want to know why?
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    42 singles left for Toronto currently... will be interesting to see what shows up tomorrow... if anything
    Can u post a pic of what’s left? Sorry, im interested in a single but don’t have code 😔
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    Zod said:

What’s up BLR. Why not?
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    Zod said:

What’s up BLR. Why not?

• Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    euchrid said:
    42 singles left for Toronto currently... will be interesting to see what shows up tomorrow... if anything
    Can u post a pic of what’s left? Sorry, im interested in a single but don’t have code 😔
    Hard to see I'm sure but all 300 level behind the stage. In the building though right? See what happens tomorrow either way.

• Options
    MD190661 said:
    Zod said:

What’s up BLR. Why not?

Gyna is working on that for us.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,873
    kristie73 said:
    cutz said:
    kristie73 said:
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    I  got a Text from TM saying i was removed from the waitlsit at 1:32 EST for Phoenix and then removed for LA-1 at 1:40 & LA-2 at 1:42. I have tickets for those shows. MAYBE next time 10 C will have 10 C Draw BEFORE we have to Register for Varified Fan Pre-Sale?
    logical thinking, so we know that is unlikley ;)

PS I thought the same thing
    LOL, but probably true.

Got another Text for one of the Oakland shows. 

Just another example of why 10C should have the Draw BEFORE Varified Sale:

I only need a ticket for one of the 6 shows out West and i've got a Code for 5 of the shows i don't NEED. (or is that being thought of as being Entitled?) MAYBE ther is a reason why they have it the way it is? I'm sure they'll tel us>LOL
    Yes, wish I knew where my ten club seats are.  I still wanted to get 2 more tickets so I can take my teens too, but knowing where my ten club seats might have helped me determine what to select for this presale.
    I think its more of knowing you already have tickets to a show before Varified Pre-Sale. That way you don't get wasted Codes for shows you have and taking away for those who needed codes.
    But I can only get 2 ten club tickets. There are 4 people in my family.  So we are all still verified fans.  If that was the case then they wouldn't allow those that got ten club tickets a verified fan code. ?

If registration for the Verified Fan sale was after the 10C lottery, those who still need tickets - whether they got some in the lottery or not - could still register. As has been noted many times in this thread, the VF sale is not connected to the 10C lottery, so winning one would not preclude you from the other.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 797
    PJNB said:
    That show is going to sell out just like it did in 2016. 
    @PJNB, looking pretty thin today for QC. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,929
    PJNB said:
    Yep. I looked twice and didn't see anything better than upper deck. Still easier than some other shows, but still will be a close to full building. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:
    I had no doubt it would sell out.  ;).

Still going to be a bit though as they have not released all of the behind the stage seats yet it looks like.