Live At The Orpheum Fenway variant price?

Someone is wanting to buy this from me, but I see no sales history anywhere. What is a good asking price for this? Thanks!

Comments

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,280
    Where’d you get that from?
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    That was probably just his bid. lol 

Not a lot of these have been sold. Really worth what someone wants to pay.
    He asked for a "good asking price".

300 is a good asking price.

You could ask for more but then it's not so good, eh?
  • Someone is wanting to buy this from me, but I see no sales history anywhere. What is a good asking price for this? Thanks!
    Pic?  Not sure I’ve seen this.  
    107 Shows and counting
  • dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 818

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Im buying.  Name ur price folks
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    eBay was between $400-$600- id say hometown discount on here for $400-$450 friends and family is probably fair but that’s just me...
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    edited January 2020
    I am getting way too many offers, and that was not my intention with this post. For that reason, I will be deleting this. Thanks for everyone's help.

Edit: I guess I can't delete it. Maybe a mod will. Thanks again.
    Post edited by disilluzion on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    One for the serious collectors...
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Lol 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    Lol 
    That's a good price for me.  No way I'm paying any more...
  • My friend ordered two of this album from Newbury and both were the variant  :o
  • Is this a boot or an official release? How is it still available?
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    My friend ordered two of this album from Newbury and both were the variant  :o
    What?? 
    When??
    How??  
    Is your friend looking to sell?? 
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    Were they always $99? May bite.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Random shipments of the color. Worth it? 
    www.cluthelee.com
     I just imagine they came across a box of 50 variants and need to get rid of. Probably wrong. I must have a problem. Looks like a killer setlist but prob listen once and shelf it with all my others. 
  • Must resist the temptation…ahhh eff it!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Loujoe said:
     I just imagine they came across a box of 50 variants and need to get rid of. Probably wrong. I must have a problem. Looks like a killer setlist but prob listen once and shelf it with all my others. 
    That was my thought, that the variants were boxed separately from the main stock and because this customer ordered two they just lifted two from that stock pile
    Random shipments of the color. Worth it? 

May be less random now that stock is low? Just a complete assumption.

Kind of like when 10c had those random splatter mad seasons to sell as splatters (which I missed)

Only way for me to be sure isssss tooooo buy it!!!

Worst thing that happens is I get stuck with an overpriced cool black record that I don't have yet.

Thinking aloud.
    Went to check out. Out of stock. Ok maybe missed it. Hope stardogchamp got one!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    I bought one from Newbury last night for $99 plus ship. Page said one per customer, which seemed odd for a record that's not a new release. Fingers crossed! 
    Grrrrrr. Made the rookie mistake of thinking. Good luck! 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    My wallet (& wife) are happy that it's now sold out! Ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    So how do I know if I received the variant without opening it? The hype
    sticker has a matching code to what is listed on Discogs, but it also appears to be the same code for the standard release. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Put on wig. Go to dr and say you are pregnant. Hide record in a pillow under shirt. Ultrasound. Easy.
    ;)
  • So how do I know if I received the variant without opening it? The hype
    sticker has a matching code to what is listed on Discogs, but it also appears to be the same code for the standard release. 
    Random.  You have to open it.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    SHZA said:
    I bought one from Newbury last night for $99 plus ship. Page said one per customer, which seemed odd for a record that's not a new release. Fingers crossed! 
    No variant! Guess I have three regular versions now