Options

Toronto roll call

Comments

• Options
    JBC7913 said:
    GP179117 said:
    demetrios said:p
    The drive from Ottawa to Toronto was so smooth. We saw only one cop car. That's it. And yeah folks were fucking flying. If you get caught going 150 you get hit with ... $10000?!?  :o

Those signs are just to scare people.  
    Honestly, as long as traffic is moving smoothly, cops don't give a shit how fast your going on the 401. 
    Completely untrue!
    i've been speeding on the 401 for 30 years and have never been pulled over. 
    also never head of anyone getting one of those massive fines they threaten.  

Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879

On the way up to Ontario on Saturday, we found out the the Long Road is the Last Exit. 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    mpedone said:

On the way up to Ontario on Saturday, we found out the the Long Road is the Last Exit. 
    Long Road into Last Exit to start it off confirmed. 
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 754
    I want to sell my tickets true ticketmaster.com for the Toronto show. Due to some issues im not able to come to Canada. For some reason i can not sell them. The 'submit listing' doesnt pop up.
    Its 2 tickets in sector 307 row 6.

Can anybody help?
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    I want to sell my tickets true ticketmaster.com for the Toronto show. Due to some issues im not able to come to Canada. For some reason i can not sell them. The 'submit listing' doesnt pop up.

Can anybody help?
    I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s an issue if going through cellphone. Have you tried computer?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?
    I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s an issue if going through cellphone. Have you tried computer?
    Yeah both. Got that advice to give it a try true my computer. But no
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Robbert said:
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?
    Make sure you enter a selling tickets payment account: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/member/payment_options
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?
    Make sure you enter a selling tickets payment account: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/member/payment_options
    A selling account is only for USA or Canada residents. But thanks for the help. I give up. Its already a horror story, this is just money.

@Santos L. Halper, is there a way i can donate the money/tickets to the Vitalogy Foundation using a Vitalogy Savings account? No idea if thats logical, im from The Netherlands and have no idea what options i have.
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?
    A selling account is only for USA or Canada residents. But thanks for the help. I give up. Its already a horror story, this is just money.

@Santos L. Halper, is there a way i can donate the money/tickets to the Vitalogy Foundation using a Vitalogy Savings account? No idea if thats logical, im from The Netherlands and have no idea what options i have.

Oh... I know others from Europe sold so think there is a way. Might have to get them to refund to the card used to purchase?  Maybe you can enter a payment option on https://www.ticketmaster.nl/ ... or do tickets only show on the .com or .ca site?

• Options
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?

Oh... I know others from Europe sold so think there is a way. Might have to get them to refund to the card used to purchase?  Maybe you can enter a payment option on https://www.ticketmaster.nl/ ... or do tickets only show on the .com or .ca site?

• Options
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    euchrid said:
    Robbert said:
    vinyl boy said:
    Robbert said:

Can anybody help?

The only show up in my .com account indead. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I also have a spare pair for Toronto that I haven’t been able to put back up for sale. I may get time to sort out the selling account thing but if anyone is interested and wants to walk in with me (I am going with another 10C member) I’m happy to do so. Less than face is fine. PM me if interested. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    Tomorrow!!!  :)
  • Options
    Long shot I know, but still looking for GA for Toronto. My buddy and I looking for a pair and have pairs in 109 and 118 to trade if anyone’s interested 
  • Options
    Got an email from Scotiabank arena that suggests we need to use their app for the tickets. No mention of TM app but my ticket buddy already has our tickets in their apple wallet. Anyone with info on this? I don’t want to download a Scotiabank app unless we need to. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,928
    Got an email from Scotiabank arena that suggests we need to use their app for the tickets. No mention of TM app but my ticket buddy already has our tickets in their apple wallet. Anyone with info on this? I don’t want to download a Scotiabank app unless we need to. 
    I am not sure, but at Ottawa they couldn't seem to read them off the wallets because they didn't have the right reader. You needed to use the TM app so you could pull up the actual bar code. I am not sure if that was the case at all entrances in Ottawa or just the GA. But at Hamilton I was able to use the tickets in my Apple Wallet.

• Options
    I downloaded my tickets from TM to my Google Wallet and it worked just fine for Ottawa and Hamilton. You are able to scan the barcode directly from the tickets on your TM app as well
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    Daner90 said:
    I downloaded my tickets from TM to my Google Wallet and it worked just fine for Ottawa and Hamilton. You are able to scan the barcode directly from the tickets on your TM app as well
    Same no issue  here with the first two shows with the tickets in the wallet 
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    They couldn’t read mine off apple wallet last night in Hamilton  I had to use Ticketmaster 
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 696
    @oftenreading I used Apple wallet for tickets to RATM at Scotiabank Arena towards the end of July this year - worked fine then.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    What are the odds of a sit down Release to open the show 
  • Options
    Flavafraz said:
    They couldn’t read mine off apple wallet last night in Hamilton  I had to use Ticketmaster 
    I had a similar issue. Only could read one from my wallet, had to go in to tm app to read the second.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    They read our tickets from the Apple wallet, no issues
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    BLACK35 said:
    They read our tickets from the Apple wallet, no issues
    Thanks everyone for the heads up regarding potential admission issues with the readers.

Wondering if we need our wifi or bluetooth turned on? When roaming the city I usually have both of those off. If they’re needed or helpful signage outside would help.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    JeffPJeffP Posts: 80
    Just posted 1 floor right row 17 on F2F
    10/1/96 Buffalo, 9/11/98 MSG, 9/13/98 Hartford, 8/30/00 Great Woods, 9/29/04 Boston
  • Options
    After doing all 3 🇨🇦 shows we are on the eve of the last one, in my hometown Toronto.  If it is anything like the first 3 we are in for a big treat 🇨🇦 finale tomorrow night!

Keep on Rockin’ in the Free World! 🤟❤️
  • Options
    Just had an amazing dinner in Toronto and CAN NOT WAIT for the show tomorrow! 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935

20 or so in line for merch. Also 20 or so in line for GA right now.

• Options
    demetrios said:

At 930?! For merch. Jesus lol
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Only one stand outside (or in concourse) for merch I assume?