Most complete Pearl Jam collection in the World

Gibbon to FlyGibbon to Fly Posts: 74
edited January 2020 in The Porch
I was wondering who in here has everything or as close to everything that Pearl Jam has ever released music wise? I know we all probably have a pretty decent collection, but there must be a few who have absolutely everything.

I'm talking physical here not digital, and official releases only. So every Album, single, bootleg release.........all the bootlegs on their own would be pretty impressive.

Come on, show the world.....

London Wembley Arena 29/05/2000
Milton Keynes Bowl 11/07/2014

London O2 18/06/2018

London O2 17/07/2018

EV - London Apollo 07/06/2017. Wembley Stadium 06/07/2019.

'Pearl Jam saved me from Hair Metal!!!'

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    I'm 99% complete, at last count I was missing a few individual cds such as the Indian Best deal ten edition (there is a deal in the pipeline), the chilean editions of yield and no code, and one of two from south Korea. In all honesty I gave up looking for them a few years ago. 

There are a few others in the same boat, 99% complete. 

As for vinyl the only one I am missing presently was the one issued by Newbury last year as the coloured Orpheum.......I didnt even bother trying to find one. 

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    edited January 2020
    People try to get every edition of a single release?  Wow.  I love the band but what does one do with each international edition of Backspacer?
    Post edited by PB11041 on
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Put me down for having all the bootlegs
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Put me down for having all the bootlegs
    Me too.  Plus Give Way.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 818
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by dcp3y on
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    For vinyl, thanks to endless looks / help here, I’m North of 500 unduplicated US/ex-US variants, matrix,covers, misprints, appearances of the band and side projects - having all the ones I know of except 3 GITD, UK Daughter, 3 Substitute 7” variants, Jeremy Brown Misprint - and a Blue Keep On. So 98% there:)

Most rare are the blue vs and a variant of that, both sampler sets with box (thank you tempo), Philippines Daughter, all 5 fixers, TOTD Say Hello 7” and several others but no test presses...staying away there...
    PB11041 said:
    People try to get every edition of a single release?  Wow.  I love the band but what does one do with each international edition of Backspacer?
    pop them on a shelf, and look at them twice a year. occasionally dusting them. Other than that absolutely nothing including not even taking off the wrapper. Its mental isnt it?
  • pdalowsky said:
    PB11041 said:
    pop them on a shelf, and look at them twice a year. occasionally dusting them. Other than that absolutely nothing including not even taking off the wrapper. Its mental isnt it?
    Not at all. It's perfect! Well 99% perfect. :)
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I came here to say “Paul!”
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    @pdalowsky could we get updated shots of the collection? 
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 1,011
    So instead of rebuying each edition of a previous album that comes out, I just re add the album to a playlist in my Itunes library. I got out of physical product a long time ago
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    nuzzer1 said:
    For vinyl, thanks to endless looks / help here, I’m North of 500 unduplicated US/ex-US variants, matrix,covers, misprints, appearances of the band and side projects - having all the ones I know of except 3 GITD, UK Daughter, 3 Substitute 7” variants, Jeremy Brown Misprint - and a Blue Keep On. So 98% there:)

Most rare are the blue vs and a variant of that, both sampler sets with box (thank you tempo), Philippines Daughter, all 5 fixers, TOTD Say Hello 7” and several others but no test presses...staying away there...
    Ah so you're counting light and dark blue for fixer colors :) I have the 4, wasn't too concerned about a shade of blue, but concerned enough to get the 4 I guess :fearful:
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    In my efforts at completism (no Benaroya vinyl, no Unplugged vinyl being my biggest "missing" items), I have all 72 shows from the 2000 tour on CD.  I will probably sell the set at some point in the near future.  I rarely listen to them, although I did listen to all of them at least once when I first got them.  I'll probably sell my Vault vinyls (3 through 9), too.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • I have every vinyl release minus the V9... Idiot me forgot to order it...

I do not count a blue VS as anything other than a VS release so I won't have that.

Freak, Give Way, Live at Fox, Molo sessions, Gorge, rarefied and Live I have.  No Monkey wrench radio though.  Not sure I would even count that one either...
  • pdalowsky said:
    PB11041 said:

It drives people nuts when they see the unopened stuff!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Anyone else in here have a signed copy of Let Me Sleep? Original. Not in sleeve. Played multiple times like a record should be :) 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
    pdalowsky said:
    PB11041 said:

It drives people nuts when they see the unopened stuff!
    Oh I know, even my family LOL

nuzzer1 said:
    @pdalowsky could we get updated shots of the collection? 
    One day dude, I havent done that in a very long time but will do I am sure...
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    I have what counts, the music. Also have a few posters. So I'm like 1% complete. Going on vacations and making memories became priority long, long ago.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665

• I feel inadequate! We have a ton of PJ stuff, prob 30-40 posters, PJ Vans, 10Club Vans, flags, vinyl, we have some pics, a setlist, oh we have a cool ass drawing in a Vitalogy book Ed drew in backstage back in the 90s instead of an autograph. He said 'dont you dare try to put this on ebay"...yep, need to keep going with the random cool stuff. So I'd say we are only about 9% my God.
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • I feel inadequate! We have a ton of PJ stuff, prob 30-40 posters, PJ Vans, 10Club Vans, flags, vinyl, we have some pics, a setlist, oh we have a cool ass drawing in a Vitalogy book Ed drew in backstage back in the 90s instead of an autograph. He said 'dont you dare try to put this on ebay"...yep, need to keep going with the random cool stuff. So I'd say we are only about 9% my God.
    That's awesome!!!
    I have what counts, the music. Also have a few posters. So I'm like 1% complete. Going on vacations and making memories became priority long, long ago.
    that is far more important and always the primary focus. This stuff is very much bottom of the pile
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Paul what the fook is an Indian Best deal Ten edition?!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Did anyone score a colored Newberry Comics Orpheum Edition? 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    100 Pacer said:
    Paul what the fook is an Indian Best deal Ten edition?!
    a low cost reissued version in like an eco pack packaging.......its really pretty shit but its a unicorn to me
  • I have what counts, the music. Also have a few posters. So I'm like 1% complete. Going on vacations and making memories became priority long, long ago.
    ^^^THIS! 1000% THIS!!! In 5 years, I won't remember what my girlfriend got me for Christmas in 2019. But I will remember the trip we took last year.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    My collection pales in comparison to some. I do have all the original albums on vinyl except Benny. All vaults and live releases and most 7” singles. No colored or variants of anything though. With that being said I am only missing the first 10c single “let me sleep”. If anyone here ever comes across a beat up copy for cheap please let me know. I will never pay market for a damn 7”
  • dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 818
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by dcp3y on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Thats impressive ^^^^^  As far as vinyl Ive got the obvious USA album/vault releases, but then some PJ test presses, and now a red/blue Orpheum.   but im nowhere near complete. Hard to judge where the line stops. 

Imports make it mind numbing to keep up with.  Vinyls, CDs. Minidiscs. Etc. never stops lol