Options

OTTAWA > Roll Call (First Post Updated)

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    O_G_D said:
    Since I'm supposed to be in Ottawa tonight seeing Pearl Jam tonight I'm listening to my last PJ Show there on 2016-05-08 @ CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE.  Eddie makes some scathing comments after "Save You" about Donald Trump who was running for President at the time, he also mentions The Alberta Fires and how it all felt like The End Of The World was upon us.  Pretty eerie........
    I’m listening to this show as well.  Those Eddie comments are very creepy indeed.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    edited November 2021
    Woooooot! 

Now just REALLY hoping the Quebec City and Ottawa dates are within a week of each other.  Ready to re-book hotels and, of course,  via-rail passes in the Business Class car for gratis cocktails.... 
    Post edited by mattsavard on
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105
    I'm just hoping one of the shows is on a weekend
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    Woooooot! 

Now just REALLY hoping the Quebec City and Ottawa dates are within a week of each other.  Ready to re-book hotels and, of course,  via-rail passes in the Business Class car for gratis cocktails.... 

Enjoyed the ride from Quebec City to Ottawa back in 2016 on via-rail.
    This tour gonna be driving it.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Woooooot! 

This is a tough dilemma.  In May, certainly safe enough to drive and probably more cost effective.  On the other hand the open bar and chance to chat with other fans in Via-1 is pretty tempting.  First world problems…
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Woooooot! 

This is a tough dilemma.  In May, certainly safe enough to drive and probably more cost effective.  On the other hand the open bar and chance to chat with other fans in Via-1 is pretty tempting.  First world problems…

That is tough. We are doing the drive jam cause I've never done it before. Usually travel by planes, trains & buses to see them play live. Never seen Pearl Jam on tour on the road driving in my very own automobile. So it's happening.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Woooooot! 

That is tough. We are doing the drive jam cause I've never done it before. Usually travel by planes, trains & buses to see them play live. Never seen Pearl Jam on tour on the road driving in my very own automobile. So it's happening.
    Suggestion for the drive past Montreal towards Ottawa: use the Quebec side (highway 50). If you want to spend a nice 90 minutes break, go to Parc Omega (halfway between Montreal and Ottawa) for a nice car treks through wildlife (even 50 year old grown ups like to hand-feed elks), then have your lunch/drinks break at Chateau Montebello (5 minutes from Parc Omega) by the Ottawa River. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    edited November 2021
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Woooooot! 

Suggestion for the drive past Montreal towards Ottawa: use the Quebec side (highway 50). If you want to spend a nice 90 minutes break, go to Parc Omega (halfway between Montreal and Ottawa) for a nice car treks through wildlife (even 50 year old grown ups like to hand-feed elks), then have your lunch/drinks break at Chateau Montebello (5 minutes from Parc Omega) by the Ottawa River. 
    Thanks for the info! :) Hopefully there is a day off break between shows. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    what are the options re: refunds on tickets. now that I used my flight credit to go the opposite way to seattle to see Jerry, can I get a refund on my tickets? If so, is there a deadline? or can I wait to see if the new date might work for me?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    what are the options re: refunds on tickets. now that I used my flight credit to go the opposite way to seattle to see Jerry, can I get a refund on my tickets? If so, is there a deadline? or can I wait to see if the new date might work for me?
    No deadline was given as far as I know for 10C tickets. If there is a window for the refund I bet it comes after they announce the new dates. No way they force you to choose a refund this late in the game now before the dates are unveiled. Make the date work though and you will not have to worry about a refund! 
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 699
    I’ve been waiting to see what the new dates might be. Fully expecting to be able to do the fan to fan resale on Ticketmaster or just request a refund if I can’t make the dates. 
  • Options
    seems I bought my tickets through ticketmaster. I see no link for refunds. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SM187650 said:
    I’ve been waiting to see what the new dates might be. Fully expecting to be able to do the fan to fan resale on Ticketmaster or just request a refund if I can’t make the dates. 

You can probably be able to do both when the new rescheduled dates are announced. 
  • Options
    September 3rd! 
  • Options
    my ticketmaster is still all messed up. oh well, i'll check tomorrow. I may have to get rid of these tickets. not even sure if I can. or how. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my ticketmaster is still all messed up. oh well, i'll check tomorrow. I may have to get rid of these tickets. not even sure if I can. or how. 

Let's hope the restrictions are ok till then. Haven't yet checked flights. We might just drive it.
  • Options
    I think I'll be refunding my Ottawa tickets. My only show on this tour.  :'(
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I think I'll be refunding my Ottawa tickets. My only show on this tour.  :'(

:'(
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    edited March 2022
    See you all in the Byward Market in September to enjoy PATIOS in the summer before the show! 🍻🤟
  • Options
    mshnaydermshnayder Posts: 81
    Hoping I can score tickets for this show...Philly to Ottawa back to NYC and back to Philly for 3 September shows!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    I just requested a refund for my first row past GA, dead center single. Sad to do it, but my tinnitus has worsened over the past two years and I'm fortunate enough to have Toronto to look forward to.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    WaitnSince67WaitnSince67 Milton, Ontario Canada Posts: 79
    Hoping for a single GA for Ottawa and Quebec. Still have Toronto and Hamilton tickets from 2020 that I can bring my wife and then son to. 
    Had such an adventure travelling to Seattle by myself for the Homeshows that maybe I can rekindle a little of that magic. Can spend hours in merch lines, sleep in crappy rooms and have a few beverages hopefully meeting fellow fans. 
    Washington, DC (June 14, 1998)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018)
    Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
  • Options
    that's two more GA tickets back in the pool for the rest of ya
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,531
    edited March 2022
    VIP parking pass available. Purchased for $40, selling for $30 CAD. Refunded my non 10C tickets, but the pass only has a transfer option. Decided not to make the trek to Ottawa. I'm just....tired.

Enjoy the show, everyone!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    See you all in the Byward Market in September to enjoy PATIOS in the summer before the show! 🍻🤟
    Never been but see ya in September. Love that it's happening in the summer and not in the freezing cold March. 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 789
    I wish I had a shot at them.  A bit annoyed those that held on for 2 years don't have a chance to upgrade.  Yes, I know this is selfish and petty! 🤪 
    Bummer you can't go.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    I wish I had a shot at them.  A bit annoyed those that held on for 2 years don't have a chance to upgrade.  Yes, I know this is selfish and petty! 🤪 
    Bummer you can't go.
    yeah, I can't justify Jerry Cantrell in Seattle and PJ in Ottawa. Had PJ been announced before the deadline, we'd still be going to Ottawa. But the JC show came up, and figured seeing a grunge legend at the Moore, well, I couldn't pass that up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gibson said:
    VIP parking pass available. Purchased for $40, selling for $30 CAD. Refunded my non 10C tickets, but the pass only has a transfer option. Decided not to make the trek to Ottawa. I'm just....tired.

Enjoy the show, everyone!

Will get back to you on this. 
  • Options
    KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    I'm in!
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023