Options

Mile High Club: Denver Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    I don’t remember seeing any sections behind the stage highlighted...I wanna say it was just 100, 200 levels and the floor 

edit: there were some highlighted in the lower 300 sections along the sides...
    thank you
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    Based on VF availability, looks like a sell out for sure. Hopefully we get the show of the tour. Day before Good Friday = a Saturday show vibe maybe?
  • Options
    AN126064AN126064 Earth Posts: 64
    I’m in for Denver! 
    98 Camden, 98 E. Rutherford, 2000 Pittsburgh, 2000 Camden, 03 MSG, 03 Holmdel, 03 Camden, 05 Philly, 06 E. Rutherford, 06 Camden, 08 MSG2, 08 Camden, 09 Philly 1,2,3 (gave my ticket to 4 away for family obligation and kicking myself since), 10 Newark (my daughter's first show), 10 MSG1, 13 PIT, 13 BUF, 13 Barclays Center 1, 13 Philly 1, 13 Dallas, 15 NY Central Park (Global Citizen Fest, meh), 16 MSG 1 & 2, 16 Philly 2, 18 Amsterdam 1 (27 and counting!)
  • Options
    SJ54844SJ54844 Denver Posts: 23
    I’m in. I won a pair through 10C. But hopefully I can’t go because my BMT (bone marrow transplant) gets approved. That is my life right now. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    To any locals, can you confirm if the Hilton Denver City Center hotel (1701 California St.) is in a good, central location?  It appears to be relatively close to the arena, but I'd also like to be relatively close to good food, breweries, etc.  Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    bbiggs said:
    To any locals, can you confirm if the Hilton Denver City Center hotel (1701 California St.) is in a good, central location?  It appears to be relatively close to the arena, but I'd also like to be relatively close to good food, breweries, etc.  Thanks in advance.
    It’s a nice hotel right in down town. Tons of food and stuff walkable from there. The Arena is a 5 minute Uber ride 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    riley540 said:
    bbiggs said:
    It’s a nice hotel right in down town. Tons of food and stuff walkable from there. The Arena is a 5 minute Uber ride 
    Cool.  Price was good and had good reviews so I went with it.  Appreciate the feedback.

• Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    bbiggs said:
    riley540 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Cool.  Price was good and had good reviews so I went with it.  Appreciate the feedback.

Awesome! I live in Denver and my brother visits once a month for work and always stays there. Good bar and restaurant downstairs. 16th street mall is a block away where there is a ton of food and some good touristy stuff. 
    About a 15 minute walk is Union Station where there is a ton of good bars and some good food. 

You picked a great spot 
  • Options
    I'm in for Denver. 2 Ten club and 2 Verified Fan tickets. My family of 4 will go and be separated.  I live in Colorado Springs.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    To all: reminder TC seats will be revealed the week of 1/27 not on 1/27. I’m sure several of our fellow club members will start to freak out Monday afternoon and I wanted to save you some stress and getting blasted on the boards for asking why we haven’t received our seat locations yet. 
  • Options
    eRock10eRock10 Posts: 118
    Looks like I’m going to Denver  =)
  • Options
    Now that this ticketing mess seems to be over, what what would we like to hear in Denver? I've only been to 3 shows in my life, so I have many song's I haven't heard, but I'm interested to hear what you guys want to hear
  • Options
    I’m going to Denver.  Just praying for GA. 
  • Options
    eRock10eRock10 Posts: 118
    Now that this ticketing mess seems to be over, what what would we like to hear in Denver? I've only been to 3 shows in my life, so I have many song's I haven't heard, but I'm interested to hear what you guys want to hear
    This will be my 8th show. Saw them in Denver in 2014 for the anniversary show, and that was unreal. Anything close to that, and I’ll be happy.  

Looking forward to hearing how the new stuff sounds for sure.
  • Options
    RobZRobZ Park City, Utah Posts: 181
    A Who cover, specifically "The Real Me" or "Love Reign O'er Me".....but ANY Who cover will do!
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,185
    More than 1 or 2 No Code tunes would be nice for a change.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,000
    RobZ said:
    A Who cover, specifically "The Real Me" or "Love Reign O'er Me".....but ANY Who cover will do!
    Were you at the VH1 The Who Rock Honors? Covered both, both were awesome!
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,000
    I never get tired of the classics. Won’t know how many new songs I hope for until I hear the albums, but I’d be happy if most or all of the songs were from Binaural and earlier.

One of my favorite songs, and one of only 2 from vs I’ve never hear is Glorified G. So hoping for that one probably the most. I’m not a fan of rare gems just for the sake of hearing something rare, but I think Black Red Yellow is high up there too.
  • Options
    Inside Job! 
    I agree with mace... Glorified G is the only song off Vs. I’ve not seen live. Great tune. Insignificance and World Wide Suicide are also due to be dusted off methinks. 

There are plenty of Lost Dogs Id love to see as well. 
  • Options
    SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    I’ve only been to two shows, so I’d love to see immortality!  
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    RobZ said:

Throw in a Pink Floyd along with one of those please!  Hoping for Comfortably Numb.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    They should play Get Right in Denver because it’s a marijuana song and Denver is an herbal city. 
  • Options
    Driving from Minneapolis, hitting the St. Louis show, then to the mountains for some ski time. Then the show. Excited to for my first Pearl Jam in show in my favorite state. 
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    SJ54844 said:
    I’m in. I won a pair through 10C. But hopefully I can’t go because my BMT (bone marrow transplant) gets approved. That is my life right now. 
    Wow. Hopefully we won’t see you at the show. Best of luck with the transplant!
  • Options
    SJ54844 said:
    Everyone fretting about where they might be sitting or standing and this post makes us realise there are more important things in life. Wishing you all the best from all of us
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    https://am.ticketmaster.com/altitudetickets/#/

Login here and you can see where your seats are!
    Post edited by Slettelleir on
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    edited January 2020
    Section 104
    531xxx
    Post edited by hihobibo on
  • Options
    Sec 148
  • Options
    I got lucky and scored GA!
  • Options
    Section 122 seats 1 & 2!!!!! Thank you PJ, you must have known about my small bladder and love of end seats.