Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

1383940414244»

Comments

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    Can park here over night for anyone that is wondering and not currently at Sylvan. 
    thanks!  ;)
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 758
    estarr31 said:
    Go to the Assembly Food Hall across the street for Prince's. No need to wait in a line at Hattie B's or anywhere for that matter. 

I'd skip both and take the super quick Uber to Peg Leg Porker in the gulch for some great wings, ribs, pimento cheese
    Just want to say Peg Leg Porker is great. Dry rub ribs and pulled pork sandwiches are delicious. 
    I feel like I haven't eaten a fruit or vegetable since I got here. Is coleslaw considered a health food? I will go with that.
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    kaw753 said:
    estarr31 said:
    Go to the Assembly Food Hall across the street for Prince's. No need to wait in a line at Hattie B's or anywhere for that matter. 

I'd skip both and take the super quick Uber to Peg Leg Porker in the gulch for some great wings, ribs, pimento cheese
    Just want to say Peg Leg Porker is great. Dry rub ribs and pulled pork sandwiches are delicious. 
    I feel like I haven't eaten a fruit or vegetable since I got here. Is coleslaw considered a health food? I will go with that.
    yes. cabbage!
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,932
    mpedone said:
    Posted this yesterday, but I thought I'd give it another go:

Anyone willing to do me a favor and snag me a copy of the Pluralone 7" if it's being sold at the shows? I was hoping to have picked it up in Canada, but they weren't selling it up there, for some reason. Nothing's going to really ease the sting of missing out on this show (and Nashville in general), but if someone could help out, it would mean a lot (and, of course, I would pay for it + shipping). I don't really have anything to trade; had I known last week that I would have to cancel this trip, I might have bought something extra, but how could I know?

Will try!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Ready to go! 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    Go Animal said:
    mpedone said:
    Posted this yesterday, but I thought I'd give it another go:

Anyone willing to do me a favor and snag me a copy of the Pluralone 7" if it's being sold at the shows? I was hoping to have picked it up in Canada, but they weren't selling it up there, for some reason. Nothing's going to really ease the sting of missing out on this show (and Nashville in general), but if someone could help out, it would mean a lot (and, of course, I would pay for it + shipping). I don't really have anything to trade; had I known last week that I would have to cancel this trip, I might have bought something extra, but how could I know?

Will try!
    Thanks! 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra  large.Nashville shirt ? Not an XL. Just a L
  • Options
    I have a L that I would trade for a M.
  • Options
    CooterCooter Posts: 153
    Cooter said:
    I had a dream last night that they played Vitalogy in its entirety.

See all of you beauts later! Remember, pace yourselves as Nashville will wreck you if you let it. I can't believe this is the first proper PJ show since the Starwood days.
    OK maybe not in its entirety, but dang that was a heavy Vitalogy show. Maybe it’s time to buy a lottery ticket. 
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Ready to go! 
    You were right behind me.  I must have been in merch line or sitting when this was taken.   I was on the rail in the blank spot
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    Due to the canceled shows a few months ago and the fact we moved out of state recently, this will be the only show for this tour for me. I haven’t followed any comments or set lists of the other shows as I just wanted to be surprised with what happens.
    Thought they sounded great. Was a little surprised at the song selection. Other than the 3 Gigaton songs, nothing post-Yield. 1/4 of the show was Vitalogy. No covers (except Last Kiss, but that doesn’t really count.). I was also expecting a lighter set considering this is the first of 3 nights in a row for them. Also expected a shorter set, but not quite this short.
    No complaints. Just observations. Had a great time!
  • Options
    Dug1200 said:
    Ready to go! 
    You were right behind me.  I must have been in merch line or sitting when this was taken.   I was on the rail in the blank spot
    Great show. We had a blast! 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    Great time all day yesterday! Enjoyed meeting several of y'all! 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    If anyone has an extra sticker I’d love to take it off your hands!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Dug1200 said:
    Ready to go! 
    Great show. We had a blast! 
    Absolutely!!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Great show last night!
  • Options
    Broadway was crazy after the show. So much energy, and music and drunk women in pink hats! 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    edited September 2022
    Getting out of a crowded venue only to spill onto an already-packed Broadway was… wow. 

People watching was so good though. 

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435
    We met a supercool and very nice guy from Nashville at Starbucks earlier in the day.  Last night was his first Pearl Jam show and I’m so glad he got a great one.  Justin… thank you for passing the time on that line for coffee! 🤘🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

• Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Great show last night. That was show #30 for me and I felt like the crowd was one of the best I've been in at a PJ show. Hopefully they won't stay away for 19 years the next time they play Nashville. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and hope Broadway wasn't too rough on you last night haha
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    Broadway was crazy after the show. So much energy, and music and drunk women in pink hats! 
    Nashville used to be called the city of 10,000 whores during the Civil war,lol.
  • Options
    CooterCooter Posts: 153
    tschav said:
    Getting out of a crowded venue only to spill onto an already-packed Broadway was… wow. 

People watching was so good though. 

For us Preds fans, that’s our view for at least 41 nights a year. A fun time for sure. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    It was my first time in Nashville. Totally reminded me of the foot traffic of the Vegas strip, but with the vibe of Fremont Street downtown.
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635