Santos: Pearl Jam "pulse" sticker

darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,296
edited January 2020 in The Porch
@Santos L. Halper Please @ me when you get stickers with the band name in the "pulse" (or heartbeat) font. I REALLY like that work and would like to have one for my new vehicle. 

FWIW, I would vote for it to not say Gigaton as well, but that may just be me.

That is all for now. Just figured you were bored and needed something to do before the next round of Mystery Boxes. 
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
Post edited by darwinstheory on

Comments

• This will look great on my vehicle. Please and thank you.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • As a nurse on a cardiac floor, I'd be quite concerned if this was my patient's rhythm. That being said, I want one for my car too.

: )

Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • As a nurse on a cardiac floor, I'd be quite concerned if this was my patient's rhythm. That being said, I want one for my car too.

This is my heart when ed says "good evening" and im on the rail in front  of jeff.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

This was my rythm yesterday at noon. I think it's better now. 
  • thebends9thebends9 Posts: 520
    From day one I thought it was from a seismograph, no?
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)
  • thebends9 said:
    I took it to be the increasing level of concern for the environment. DEFCON level 5 type of shit.
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,022
    I took it as a seismograph, but the regular rhythm suggests a heartbeat - put together you get the pulse of the earth with Pearl Jam being one of those beats.
    Nature drunk and High
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    thebends9 said:
    I took it to be the increasing level of concern for the environment. DEFCON level 5 type of shit.
    DEFCON 5 is the least severe level. DEFCON 1 is the most severe level. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Definitely on board for this sticker!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,481
    I like that you think he will notify you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • I can make these all day long with my Cricut. There are stickmen all over our shop 😂😂
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • dankind said:
    thebends9 said:
    DEFCON 5 is the least severe level. DEFCON 1 is the most severe level. 
    I stand corrected. :lol:
  • I like that you think he will notify you
    Easy there cowboy. I don't literally expect, or think, he will reach put to me specifically an say "Chris, we have created something just for you." It was simply my intention to let them know there was an interest for a product. 

I understand your annoyance at all the new faces around here the last few days, but rest assured, I am not one of them.
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,199
    I would order a couple of these too.  
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    There is no annoyance in my pearl jam world. Anyone who likes PJ can post for christ sakes. Mod decide who goes home.

Since the news yesterday, I am actually cordial, chipper, and I have a shit eating grin on face. I think my hair even looks more manageable.  =)
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
    I like that you think he will notify you
    Easy there cowboy. I don't literally expect, or think, he will reach put to me specifically an say "Chris, we have created something just for you." It was simply my intention to let them know there was an interest for a product. 

I understand your annoyance at all the new faces around here the last few days, but rest assured, I am not one of them.
    I have no annoyance for new faces.  Not even really annoyed at your post.  But if you didn't mean what you said it seems like you would have posted exactly what you intended to say.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • I like that you think he will notify you

I have no annoyance for new faces.  Not even really annoyed at your post.  But if you didn't mean what you said it seems like you would have posted exactly what you intended to say.

Okay then, I stand corrected. I will accept your initial snide response as pure coincidence in timing to all the new faces and questions. I incorrectly assumed that was the reason you were replying to one of my posts for the first time.

Given your second response, I can only ascertain that you think I also really believe Santos is in fact bored and really does need something to do between now and the next round of Mystery Boxes. Because, if I "didn't mean what you (I) said it seems like you (I) would have posted exactly what you (I) intended to say."

***Please Santos, if you are reading this (my OP), know that I really do not think you have nothing going on between now and the next round of Mystery Boxes. I was simply exercising an apparently poor attempt at what I thought was obvious humor. I am keenly aware the recent announcements have increased your current workload.***
    Thank you for your clarification.

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,159
    They should’ve made this the 2020 PJ 10club shirt 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,666
    Maybe 2021.
    Or more likely tour shirts may have this logo.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,159
    Poncier said:
    Maybe 2021.
    Or more likely tour shirts may have this logo.
    Tour shirts...good call 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519

As a nurse on a cardiac floor, I'd be quite concerned if this was my patient's rhythm. That being said, I want one for my car too.

This is my heart when ed says "good evening" and im on the rail in front  of jeff.
    This ^^
  • huck_5huck_5 Posts: 80
    Just need a template for a forearm tattoo :)
    Knoxville, TN '98 | Nashville, TN '03 | Columbia, SC '08 | EV - Nashville, TN '09 | EV - Phoenix, AZ '12 | Charlotte, NC '13
  • EvieVedderEvieVedder Posts: 461
    I'm happy to report my original comment was indeed correct. There's a shirt for sale in the merch section titled "Pearl Jam EKG shirt." It's not a seismograph after all!
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,105
    The shops sticker game has been week as of late.

Let's get some cool stickers back in there!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,105
    I'm happy to report my original comment was indeed correct. There's a shirt for sale in the merch section titled "Pearl Jam EKG shirt." It's not a seismograph after all!
    The heart and lungs on the front should have tipped you off to that.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    While we’re on the subject, I think it would be cool to get some really small stickers, like that you could fit onto an AirPod charging case. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,541
    edited March 2020
    huck_5 said:
    Just need a template for a forearm tattoo :)
    this would be a great tattoo for just under the breast, near the heart (man or woman). 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    @Santos L. Halper Please @ me when you get stickers with the band name in the "pulse" (or heartbeat) font. I REALLY like that work and would like to have one for my new vehicle. 

FWIW, I would vote for it to not say Gigaton as well, but that may just be me.

That is all for now. Just figured you were bored and needed something to do before the next round of Mystery Boxes. 
    tdawe said:
    While we’re on the subject, I think it would be cool to get some really small stickers, like that you could fit onto an AirPod charging case. 
    Great ideas ^^

I love stickers. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    I love stickers ( of this band ) too