2020 Tour Ticket are safe tix and non tranferable.

2»

Comments

• buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    So you can transfer 2?
  • The response I received from customer service regarding transferring of tickets (particularly for the NYC show) was:
    "Once you have received your tickets in your TicketMaster account, you will be able to transfer the order to another guest/attendee that has a TM account. Just click on "Transfer" button, and enter attendee's TM email account."

No mention of the Fan-To-Fan Exchange, so it's unclear if that transfer via TM option is just for NY/CO shows or if that's how the entire exchange will operate.
    Philadelphia 2 - October 2013
    Philadelphia 1 - April 2016
    Philadelphia 2 - April 2016
    Boston 1 - September 2018
  • So you can transfer 2?

I'm pretty certain you can only transfer 2 if you have 2 tickets. And it's not a transfer per se, but selling them though the fan to fan exchange
  • Couldn’t I just let my friend access my account using my password or send a phone that is connected to my cloud?  Either that or text the code right as they’re walking through the ticket scan?
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    So if I am still on the fence, meaning my wife hasn't approved me going, and I register for St. Louis and Denver, win both, but my wife only gives me permission to go to one show.  I then can go to the ticket exchange on February 18th and sell my tickets for face value to another ten club member?
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    edited January 2020
    gatorjam said:
    So if I am still on the fence, meaning my wife hasn't approved me going, and I register for St. Louis and Denver, win both, but my wife only gives me permission to go to one show.  I then can go to the ticket exchange on February 18th and sell my tickets for face value to another ten club member?
    My wife hasn’t approved me going.....come on man!!!
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    gatorjam said:
    My wife hasn’t approved me going.....come on man!!!
    I know, I know, she approved St. Louis, but I am fighting for Denver!  Lol
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,476
    gatorjam said:
    Similar issue..not sure if husband is ok with me seeing Nashville and St louis but i sure am tempted 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Marriage Story 2: Nothingman
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • shecky said:
    Effed up for those of us without a smartphone. I have a cheap Tracfone for phone calls and a desk top computer for the internet.
    Not every fan can afford a smartphone.
    I've emailed both Ten Club and Ticketmaster to see if there is an alternative for others like me.
    I'll let you know if there is a solution.
    You can buy a Trafone smart phone for 25.00 on ebay.  Pull the sim card from your current phone, put it in the new tracfone and you should be good.  Should be pretty seamless.
    Gorge
  • Good point above with the get out of jail free card. My thought is that they also need to hide seat locations.  It may sound crazy, but the folks with high numbers trying to sell their seats which won’t be great seats will simply just get stuck with their tix because no one would buy them or they’d wait for better ones.  With that said it seems to me that it has to be anonymous, as in it would just say “2 tickets reserved.”  Sounds insane to think about but does that make sense?
    I'm wondering how this works too.  The downside to your solution of anonymous seats is if I'm in the market and I buy two seats and they suck.  I'm going to want to put them back up on the exchange and try to buy another pair hoping for better seat location, etc.  But I also worry that this allows everyone to sign up for shows they might remotely have a possibility to attend and like you say, they get a get out of jail free card if they cannot attend.  So there will be lots more sign ups for shows and a robust secondary ticket exchange.
    Gorge
  • Does anyone have any clarity on what they consider "face value"?  Because I would consider FV what gets me even/back to zero.  If the price is $200 for tickets and $30 in fees, can I sell the tickets for $230?  But maybe as discussed above this is the factor that is used to deter speculation.  If you put in for a show and want to trade up for better or just can't make it, there is the service fee penalty.
  • MA42852 said:
    Does anyone have any clarity on what they consider "face value"?  Because I would consider FV what gets me even/back to zero.  If the price is $200 for tickets and $30 in fees, can I sell the tickets for $230?  But maybe as discussed above this is the factor that is used to deter speculation.  If you put in for a show and want to trade up for better or just can't make it, there is the service fee penalty.
    The instructions explicitly stated you'd recover face value + fees.

"For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange."
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    MA42852 said:
    Does anyone have any clarity on what they consider "face value"?  Because I would consider FV what gets me even/back to zero.  If the price is $200 for tickets and $30 in fees, can I sell the tickets for $230?  But maybe as discussed above this is the factor that is used to deter speculation.  If you put in for a show and want to trade up for better or just can't make it, there is the service fee penalty.
    And it's all going to be automated, you won't have to come up with a price (you may be able to lower your price if the tickets aren't selling)
  • MA42852 said:
    The instructions explicitly stated you'd recover face value + fees.

"For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange."
    Thanks.  I must have missed that ten times.  So that is interesting.  I think that will skew the original demand higher for each show in the lottery if they can bail out of them at no cost.  But on the flip side, I feel like if I don't get the show I want, there will be a good chance some become available.
  • So my husband got tickets to a show that I got shut out of. He’s not going. He can’t transfer the ticket to me? That’s crazy!!
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    So my husband got tickets to a show that I got shut out of. He’s not going. He can’t transfer the ticket to me? That’s crazy!!
    Just log in on your phone using his 10C credentials
  • dmbolp said:
    So my husband got tickets to a show that I got shut out of. He’s not going. He can’t transfer the ticket to me? That’s crazy!!
    Just log in on your phone using his 10C credentials
    I hope that works!