Pre Sale Code

124»

Comments

• e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    Have not yet received the email code from 10Club.  Sent a screen grab of my member number and the history of my Digital membership payments including from December 2019.  Any other advice to set things right????   Thanks. 
  • I got my code almost immediately. I'm starting to wonder if the email/codes were sent out based on Ten Club membership length. The lower your number, the earlier you got the code? I'm 149xxx. Anyway, I did the pre-sale and the TM verified. I'm good either way.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Haven’t received the 10 club email yet, and noticed I haven’t been receiving the monthly newsletters either. Am I off their email list or something? Emailed them and haven’t gotten a response back yet...
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Still no code... emailed tickets@tenclub.net no respone.... The primary reason I pay for the Analog membership every year is for this opportunity to purchase tickets. :s  
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Try info@ as well, they‘ve always been very quick for me 
  • binneyj said:
    Still no code... emailed tickets@tenclub.net no respone.... The primary reason I pay for the Analog membership every year is for this opportunity to purchase tickets. :s  
    And they give us one full fucking day to put in for tix, when they themselves can’t figure out a system that works.

FIGURE IT OUT TEN CLUB. Send the emails. We’d like to see Pearl Jam in 2020.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Still haven't recieved mine yet. Anyone else?
  • binneyj said:
    Still no code... emailed tickets@tenclub.net no respone.... The primary reason I pay for the Analog membership every year is for this opportunity to purchase tickets. :s  
    And they give us one full fucking day to put in for tix, when they themselves can’t figure out a system that works.

So part of me wonders if part of the issue isnt ticketmaster now being the facilitator of all of this.  But it is pretty frustrating with the limited time.  I only assume/hope that the ticket availability is still by a drawing and that the delay in getting access the to Fan Club sale doesn't impact us and our other codeless friends from getting tickets.  I hope that someone who has the ability to potentially get the right attention to this issue is reading the forums.  So far I have seen no response from such person who maybe in the know.
  • e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    As mentioned in previous post, I too did not receive an email with a code. I took a screen grab of my Ten Club membership info (shows name, member number, and payment history) and sent that off to the ten club email address.  They responded with a code for me.  Hope that helps those who still don’t have a code. 
  • e360727 said:
    As mentioned in previous post, I too did not receive an email with a code. I took a screen grab of my Ten Club membership info (shows name, member number, and payment history) and sent that off to the ten club email address.  They responded with a code for me.  Hope that helps those who still don’t have a code. 
    I have sent this info to tickets@tenclub.net from the link on the Tickermaster site,  Did you send it somewhere else?
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    binneyj said:
    Still no code.. 
    maybe my favorite album as well. that moline show was the bees knees

(sorry couldn’t help myself)
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
  • The code is in the tour announcement email from the Ten Club.  It is not in a separate email and is very easy to miss.
  • binneyj said:
    binneyj said:

So part of me wonders if part of the issue isnt ticketmaster now being the facilitator of all of this.  But it is pretty frustrating with the limited time.  I only assume/hope that the ticket availability is still by a drawing and that the delay in getting access the to Fan Club sale doesn't impact us and our other codeless friends from getting tickets.  I hope that someone who has the ability to potentially get the right attention to this issue is reading the forums.  So far I have seen no response from such person who maybe in the know.
    Just called the 10 club and the guy basically said, “we’re not responsible for this” so you might be right. Either way... this is so fucked up.
    Central Park 15

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Emailed them and got a reply shortly after.  Be sure to include your member #.
  • ME10280ME10280 Posts: 35
    edited January 2020
    binneyj said:

It came in an email from Ten Club on Monday titled "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement".  It's at the bottom of the email under "Ten Club Presale".  You have until the 15th to sign up & they're going to tell you if you got tix on Sunday the 19th.  Check you spam or deleted box.  You may have gotten it, not read the whole thing & deleted it.  Good luck.
    Post edited by ME10280 on
  • binneyjbinneyj Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    The code is in the tour announcement email from the Ten Club.  It is not in a separate email and is very easy to miss.
    First it is a separate email if you are also on the regular mailing list in addition to ten club.  The regular mailing list email makes it through, but...
    the pre-sale email was sent using a mass mailing service that many mail providers mark as spam or malicious because it essentially spoofs the email to look like it came from donotreply@pearljam.com.  I have gmail and it was sent to Spam (not Social or Promotional, but the spam folder) coming from donotreply@pearljam.com via gmail.mcsv.net.  The Gmail search does not appear to search spam.  I'm sure that this is all part of the transition to Ticketmaster handling the fan club sales end to end now.  Hope that this helps you find the email with the code.
  • UPDATE FROM THE WEBSITE!!!

In response to a number of members whose Ten Club Presale announcement emails were blocked or filtered from their inbox, we have resent the email and added the unique presale code to each eligible member's account for easy access.

If you were a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, you can find your unique presale code on your My Tickets page.

If you were NOT a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, go here for public ticket sale information: https://pearljam.com/news/public-ticket-sale-info