Options

Jeopardy: Greatest of All Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    James Holzhauer
    I, for some.e reason felt unsatisfied with this. I really felt bad for Brad. And initially, I liked the whole concept of James and wanted him to win. Now, I think he's kind of a douche canoe. After watching these shows, I:

•can recall just how dumb I really am
    •am glad Ken Jennings won
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    These guys have to be and I mean they have to have total recall in their brains.  A photographic memory.

No way someone can retain this much crap in their heads and go on functioning a normal life.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Ken Jennings
    KJ, the best!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Ken Jennings
    Was happy to see Ken win it.  Smartest guy I've ever seen on the show.  Felt bad for Brad. Even though I said no one cares about him - let's be real, most people were watching for James v. Ken - I was hoping he'd provide some decent competition.  I think he knew everyone was watching for the James/Ken showdown and just didn't care too much.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    The right guy won. Ken played his way and won. Ken gave James a taste of his own medicine and won. Ken dominated this tournament.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Ken Jennings
    Hobbes said:
    The right guy won. Ken played his way and won. Ken gave James a taste of his own medicine and won. Ken dominated this tournament.

Yes sir!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537
    edited January 2020
    I recorded the episodes, bit social media did the whole spoiler thing, so watching beyond the first show became pointless, since I was behind by a day or two. It was disappointing, as I was looking forward to it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Ken Jennings
    PJ_Soul said:
    I recorded the episodes, bit social media did the whole spoiler thing, so watching beyond the first show became pointless, since I was behind by a day or two. It was disappointing, as I was looking forward to it.
    This happens to my wife all the time. 

I really enjoyed this. Very happy Mr. Jennings held off the young whippersnapper. 
    chinese-happy.jpg