Even age catches up to PJ unfortunally

2»

Comments

• If they slowed the songs down and played normal speed for some of them I'm all for less songs and shorter times.

Hell I'm just glad we have a tour coming!
    I'm with you on this one!

But if it's another Fenway show I won't be visiting this time Jerry!
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    If they slowed the songs down and played normal speed for some of them I'm all for less songs and shorter times.

PLEEAASSEEE no more Fenway shows! Bring on the arena tour!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
    PJ-Cubs said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Age catches up with everybody so I won’t hold that against anyone. I’m just terribly excited and happy my favorite band is still touring and is still excellent live!
    Age hasn't really slowed Bruce down yet.  PJ will follow his lead and keep going 2:45+
    All it takes is one old man bladder in the band to change things up?
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    kaw753 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Age catches up with everybody so I won’t hold that against anyone. I’m just terribly excited and happy my favorite band is still touring and is still excellent live!
    Age hasn't really slowed Bruce down yet.  PJ will follow his lead and keep going 2:45+
    Image result for depends diapers
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    The opening show of the 2018 tour was 2hrs 22 mins long. They had no opener. Openers are not going to change how long their shows are. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited December 2019
    Maybe their shows will get shorter (I kind of hope so - I think 3 hours is too long for most of the crowd). But FWIW, the last time I saw them with an opening band, they still put on a show that was over 3 hours long and played until after midnight. I don't think openers or lack thereof has anything to do with it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Maybe their shows will get shorter (I kind of hope so - I think 3 hours is too long for most of the crowd). But FWIW, the last time I saw them with an opening band, they still put on a show that was over 3 hours long and played until after midnight. I don't think openers are lack thereof has anything to do with it.
    Most of the crowd can go and get xxxxxx......I know that is not nice, but wth?  3 hours of PJ is too long?  Give me as much as they wanna give.

Just please (please, please, please) do not give us Mudhoney.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • will Pearl Jam fans always find things to wring our hands about? 
    Right? So ridiculous. 
  • PB11041 said:
    kaw753 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    They can take break and visit the ( other) throne...
  • NEweather said:
    PB11041 said:
    kaw753 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    They can take break and visit the ( other) throne...

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    If they slowed the songs down and played normal speed for some of them I'm all for less songs and shorter times.

PLEEAASSEEE no more stadium shows! Bring on the arena tour!!
    *Fixed. :smiley: 

Please. An arena tour would be wonderful. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    will Pearl Jam fans always find things to wring our hands about? 
    Yes.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com