SOLD: RSD Unplugged Sealed

ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,012
edited December 2019 in Lost Dogs
$50 shipped media mail US48 only.
9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
Post edited by ski-bum on

Comments

• I would be interested if you still have the record available 

thanks
    tom

• I’m interrsted
  • You’re seriously asking for double the going rate to flip one of these on the band’s fan club forum? Weak. 
  • You’re seriously asking for double the going rate to flip one of these on the band’s fan club forum? Weak. 
    This. 
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    You’re seriously asking for double the going rate to flip one of these on the band’s fan club forum? Weak. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    You’re seriously asking for double the going rate to flip one of these on the band’s fan club forum? Weak. 
    Link?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Never mind got one from Easy Street
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • 1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    This. 
    Dick move
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    jazzbo26 said:
    This. 
    Dick move
    In every way. 
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Won't add to my cart :anguished:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    ski-bum said:
    $50 shipped media mail US48 only.
    I hope that extra $25 makes you happy 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Looks like the good times are still rollin’ here in Lost Dogs! Haha! Just a quick note to you all to say Happy Holidays and hope you’re all doing well! :smile:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited December 2019
    Looks like the good times are still rollin’ here in Lost Dogs! Haha! Just a quick note to you all to say Happy Holidays and hope you’re all doing well! :smile:
    And I thought you would say flip-flip hooray! 

You know, there was one I was chasing (still am) and a member here openly admitted he bought for the reason to flip.  I believe he listed The National Brussels a few months later for $60, if memory serves. Bummed, but it's fine. That was a x2 flip. It happens. I knew they had it up, but never bothered because I don't want pay that for it. It's a choice. 

What folks don't think about is that there is always someone who will happily buy the flips. Either folks don't have access to it or have life going on. Some folks view it as thankful for the opportunity to buy. 

In the end, it's just stuff. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Looks like the good times are still rollin’ here in Lost Dogs! Haha! Just a quick note to you all to say Happy Holidays and hope you’re all doing well! :smile:
    deadendp said:

You know, there was one I was chasing (still am) and a member here openly admitted he bought for the reason to flip.  I believe he listed The National Brussels a few months later for $60, if memory serves. Bummed, but it's fine. That was a x2 flip. It happens. I knew they had it up, but never bothered because I don't want pay that for it. It's a choice. 

What folks don't think about is that there is always someone who will happily buy the flips. Either folks don't have access to it or have life going on. Some folks view it as thankful for the opportunity to buy. 

You two aren’t wrong. But it’s seriously disappointing that someone who has apparently been here for a while would do this, while other 10clubbers are going out of their way to post links where those who couldn’t score one yesterday can buy at cost online. Others are even going back to their record stores that didn’t sell out to buy for others here. 

If you’re going to flip, at least don’t do it here. It’s just not what this place is about. 
  • Looks like the good times are still rollin’ here in Lost Dogs! Haha! Just a quick note to you all to say Happy Holidays and hope you’re all doing well! :smile:
    deadendp said:

You two aren’t wrong. But it’s seriously disappointing that someone who has apparently been here for a while would do this, while other 10clubbers are going out of their way to post links where those who couldn’t score one yesterday can buy at cost online. Others are even going back to their record stores that didn’t sell out to buy for others here. 

If you’re going to flip, at least don’t do it here. It’s just not what this place is about. 
    Sorry going to have to disagree, this place is all about paying market price or call it flipping......
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    deadendp said:

Sorry going to have to disagree, this place is all about paying market price or call it flipping......
    It's not like anyone is expecting the thread to be taken down. If you're selling something like this at a markup the day after it goes on sale, anticipate people throwing tomatoes and your reputation being trashed. Especially when it's been a frustrating experience for many.

The point is you *can*, but is it worth it?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,272
    edited December 2019
    In all honesty this is exactly why I didn't pick up an extra to help some others out. There were 3 or 4 left when I got mine, I thought about grabbing an extra couple for those who didn't get one and posting it at cost, but I would have to charge close to $40 to break even. After taxes and shipping I'm looking at about $38 minimum (my store was charging $30 a copy). After debating for a minute on trying to help some out I put them back because I thought the same thing would happen. 
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    a friendly reminder: I hate everyone  ;)
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,012
    mace1229 said:
    In all honesty this is exactly why I didn't pick up an extra to help some others out. There were 3 or 4 left when I got mine, I thought about grabbing an extra couple for those who didn't get one and posting it at cost, but I would have to charge close to $40 to break even. After taxes and shipping I'm looking at about $38 minimum (my store was charging $30 a copy). After debating for a minute on trying to help some out I put them back because I thought the same thing would happen. 
    Thank you
    Considering I went to the store, stood in line. Will have to package and ship it.
    I'm just making a killing here.
    I agree. Next time eat ........

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
    ski-bum said:
    mace1229 said:
    Thank you
    Considering I went to the store, stood in line. Will have to package and ship it.
    I'm just making a killing here.
    I agree. Next time eat ........

Your first post was asking for a more expensive record ($43) with a lower print run (3k) and you wanted a plus. Meaning that person would have had to do all the same things and still give you a profit. So spare us.
    mace1229 said:
    Look at it this way - the others you helped out were the people who came in the store after you and could grab one off the shelf at cost