Countdown to 100 Million Views - Even Flow - 4K

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    Bump!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,439
    edited February 2023
    Wonder if Skate Jesus will give it a boost. 500 million is the next goal.
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGorg3R/
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I was hoping the tik tok push would put it back on the charts. But I haven't seen it yet. There's a paywall on Billboard and I'm not subscribed anymore 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I was hoping the tik tok push would put it back on the charts. But I haven't seen it yet. There's a paywall on Billboard and I'm not subscribed anymore 

I'm getting a lot of those tik tok videos on my Instagram feed. Even Flow, Jebus & skateboarding videos.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,933
    igotid88 said:

Even Flow is #25 on the Billboard Hard Rock Streaming Songs chart for the week of 2.25.23  :)

• Options
    Sea said:
    igotid88 said:

Even Flow is #25 on the Billboard Hard Rock Streaming Songs chart for the week of 2.25.23  :)

Cool
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,106
    Where is Do the Evolution with a 4K scan
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    A few months away from the 25th anniversary of the music video. Hopefully by then. I'm not sure how long it takes 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    igotid88 said:
    A few months away from the 25th anniversary of the music video. Hopefully by then. I'm not sure how long it takes 
    When I say 4K, I mean 4K. Let's hope to god they don't do another smudgy upscale.

Put the money and effort in.

The Spawn series hasn't been re-lased in any form of HD though (I believe), so maybe SD video was a sad part of the pipeline.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    When I say 4K, I mean 4K. Let's hope to god they don't do another smudgy upscale.

The Spawn series hasn't been re-lased in any form of HD though (I believe), so maybe SD video was a sad part of the pipeline.
    Batman the Animated Series is 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

One of the best animated series ever!
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

But Spawn isn't. And that is the same people who did the video, is it not. Hence, the part about maybe it being stuck in SD. 

Or maybe Todd has a 35mm master lying around.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

But Spawn isn't. And that is the same people who did the video, is it not. Hence, the part about maybe it being stuck in SD. 

The animators who worked on Batman did. Todd did Spawn also
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

The animators who worked on Batman did. Todd did Spawn also
    It was edited digitally and delivered to PJ on a SD tape cassette. 

The dream is dead. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    ^ Cool
  • Options
    Skate Jesus helped this year. Over 21 million views this year. Up from 14 million last year and 15 the year before
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Skate Jesus helped this year. Over 21 million views this year. Up from 14 million last year and 15 the year before

Nice! I didn't get many Skate Jesus Even Flow videos on Instagram but on YouTube .. ALOT!