ISO......T-shirts!!

Looking to buy unworn concert t-shirts. Size large. Would like to buy a pile from one person if possible to save on shipping and pay a flat rate for the lot. Thanks let me know what you want to get rid of!!
...........and Evelyn ❤️

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,014
    edited November 2019
    The only new large I have is:
    Philadelphia October 28, 2009, Large, measures 21" from armpit to armpit, Anvil Organic, NEW, $30 shipped.
    Post edited by CopperTom on
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 115
    Pm sent. 
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 272
    I have only one Large unworn.  Wrigley 2013 setlist shirt.  $50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

leep
  • These are pretty steep prices lol. Maybe I should clarify. Looking to buy 3 or more shirts from one seller, max $15 a shirt. 
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• Unworn for $15! Don’t they cost about twice that when they are released and only go up in value- if they are unworn? 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    These are pretty steep prices lol. Maybe I should clarify. Looking to buy 3 or more shirts from one seller, max $15 a shirt. 
    Yea, i don’t think you can buy anything Pearl Jam for $15 these days.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Unworn for $15! Don’t they cost about twice that when they are released and only go up in value- if they are unworn? 
    Yeah maybe I’m asking for too much. Lol. But I did score a pile from someone here and it worked out be around that. I guess he wanted to clean them out quickly. I’m happy to buy up anyone’s closet though! Let me know!!
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• I’ll change the request to unworn or gently used...... =)
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️