London Night 2 2018 - LO4L

New Live On 4 Legs episode out today covering the London make up date from last year. Joining us is fan and forum member Aurelien who was there that night and on the canceled night, so he has a ton of stories to recount.

Along with the unique setlist they put together on this night, we’ll talk about the canceled date and how it potentially may have pushed back a 2019 release. Listen below, and don’t forget to vote in our show of the decade polls!

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    Came over from Dublin a second time!!! It was an unbelievable concert.  Oceans. Fatal. Around the bend. Green disease.  Crazy mary and rvm were my highlights.  First time in the o2. Fab venue.  And the people running back to the stage when they started aatw was gas. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Thanks for having me back on the show ! 
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    fantastic night and we got all around the bend 
    danny d
  • stonesstones Posts: 276
    Great night.  A top 5 show for me without doubt.
  • I have a long story about this night. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Want to email it to us? Liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus Posts: 499
    edited November 2019
    I have a long story about this night. 
    You were surely one that had issues with security and with the non friendly moshpit.
    I don’t know if you remember me but you helped me selling my spare ticket to one of your Australian friend.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
    Want to email it to us? Liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com
    Matt, Eddie and Mike all saw my sign and laughed at it or gave a thumbs up. Which was nice, especially from Matt behind his drum kit showing appreciation twice.

Then after Yellow Ledbetter Eddie came up to the front where we stood and asked to have the sign. We tried to get the security guy in front of us to take the sign and give it to Eddie, but first he didn't understand what we meant and didn't notice Eddie standing behind him wanting the sign. But after a while he got it, and gave it to Eddie.

Anyways. Then the band comes out again - and everyone around me where I stood was all "THEY ARE COMING OUT TO PLAY THE SONG! THEY ARE PLAYING IT! VIVA LA KISS!" but they played All Along the Watchtower instead (which obviously is damn cool also)

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    You were surely one that had issues with security and with the non friendly moshpit.
    I don’t know if you remember me but you helped me selling my spare ticket to one of your Australian friend.
    Yes that's  me i will try and email  a story. Im shit at it but i will try and see if i can.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -