What matters more to you: politics, social issues, gender issues or environment?

2»

Comments

• Correct. Environmental alarms don't sell clicks. BUT THEY FUCKING SHOULD
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    All of the above! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,547
    Don't even need to get angry at the rich riding their lava yachts.

People are just not voting or caring at all about environment related topics.

The dems passed the largest related climate spend ever and didn't move the needle 1% per the polls.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786

The dems passed the largest related climate spend ever and didn't move the needle 1% per the polls.

Dems are far more interested in environment than Republicans, but that's like saying you're more likely to survive a 300 foot fall than you are a 3,000 foot fall.  The end result is likely to be the same.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Don't even need to get angry at the rich riding their lava yachts.

but the rich are the ones who control everything, which is what I was getting at. Money drives politics. If the super rich (not celebrities, real generational wealth) wanted it to be an issue, it would be. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

but the rich are the ones who control everything, which is what I was getting at. Money drives politics. If the super rich (not celebrities, real generational wealth) wanted it to be an issue, it would be. 

Yes, and yet it's a concept that a hell of a lot of people seem to have missed, don't understand, or just won't hear.  Talk about an "elephant in the room"!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Gender 0 votes should tell you something.
    Gender 0 votes should tell you something.

Looks like someone responded with a vote!
    Not to diminish the importance, of course.  Gender issues are not high on my list, but I know at least a few people for whom they are.