Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,449
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Dimi can you please confirm or deny that something is indeed coming to the Lone Star state and the Empire State? Both, one or neither?  Thank you!
    no lone star
    Check those MSG open dates!
    March 26-30 is open and would make sense if they start the tour in Canada after St. Patrick's day
    Booked on the 27th and 29th.
    By what? Don't see anything in their calendar
    NCAA 

oh ok, weird. Doesn't show up on their website calendar
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    edited December 2019
    Looking back on the 2016 tour, it was announced in January...
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/248957/2016-pearl-jam-tour-announcement/p1
    Post edited by afgpj on
  • Options
    Anything for the Mile High City?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,574
    Pearl Jam FOMO is a real thing.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Dimi, first week in March for Canada?
    someone above said after st patrick. 
    Hmmm if Canada isn't week of Mar 23 but it's after St Patrick's day... will Toronto get 1 or 2 shows? Scotiabank Arena has only a couple dates available end of March... Mar 18, 25, 26, 31
    It was previously hinted it is not the week of March 23 so that rules out the 25-26.  It was also previously hinted it is one Toronto and one Hamilton. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    kst said:
    Dimi, first week in March for Canada?
    someone above said after st patrick. 
    Hmmm if Canada isn't week of Mar 23 but it's after St Patrick's day... will Toronto get 1 or 2 shows? Scotiabank Arena has only a couple dates available end of March... Mar 18, 25, 26, 31
    It was previously hinted it is not the week of March 23 so that rules out the 25-26.  It was also previously hinted it is one Toronto and one Hamilton. 
    So close too the TO date it seems!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
     :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    red rocks in march? hope they have seat warmers :bee:
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    Oh man...this is incredible! 
  • Options
    Good to know. Thank you!
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,571
    Going to be in PHX the weekend after Innings Fest for a buddy's 40th /Spring Training. Don't suppose I'll luck out with a date there (3/5-3/9)?
  • Options
    anything in the Badger state? 
  • Options
    McJuicy said:
    red rocks in march? hope they have seat warmers :bee:
    I wish, but the Red Rocks season doesn’t start until later in April. Plus you’re looking at 20,000 people in the Pepsi Center vs 9,000 at Red Rocks. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    I’ve only hiked Camelback Mountain once in my life. It was great. Can I hike it again this year? 
  • Options
    pulling69 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Bunting10 said:
    I think the whole swing state thing is funny.  Pearl Jam doesn’t change a presidential vote since they are either speaking to the choir or the other 30ish% are just there for the music and don’t care about the bands politics.  With that said I hate Trump haha.
    They arguably changed 2000 election. Gore "lost" by 500 votes. Pj played 4 shows in FL in 2000 and ed promoted Nader at each. Hmmm

If 500 people voted for Nader because the lead singer of a rock band promoted a fringe candidate that had no chance of winning asked them to at a concert....well then that is just Fucking Up....

Then Eddie said he'd never again publicly endorse a third party candidate.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Yeah, it seems like MSG gets tricky in the spring between NBA, NHL, NCAA and whatever else. Plus, isn't there a dog show as well?

With that said...still no Ohio discussion? It seems like once again, they'll be using our airspace but not our airports.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,291
    Yeah, it seems like MSG gets tricky in the spring between NBA, NHL, NCAA and whatever else. Plus, isn't there a dog show as well?

With that said...still no Ohio discussion? It seems like once again, they'll be using our airspace but not our airports.

Dog show is around Feb 10th 
  • Options
    Spurs14 said:
    Dimi-
    Will both spring and fall legs be announced at the same time?  Or will fall be announced later in '20?
    No
    Is this a "no" to the first or to the second question?  ;)
  • Options
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Quebec City/Ottawa (both?)
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver
    Cali (Oakland, LA or San Diego?)

Starting in TO after St. Patty’s Day.
    Am I missing anything here? 
  • Options
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

I think it's most like one of Ottawa or Quebec City, clue was you can drive there from Montreal
  • Options
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

I think it's most like one of Ottawa or Quebec City, clue was you can drive there from Montreal
    Both hasn’t been ruled out though... not that I’ve read (scrolled) anyways. 
  • Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

TO would have to be Mar 18 as it's the only available date after St. Patrick's Day at Scotiabank Arena... since week of Mar 23 is ruled out for Canada this makes it tricky to figure out a Hamilton date as Hamilton is busy Mar 19-22, Free Mar 17 though... yes I made a calendar of venue availability lol 
  • Options
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

Both hasn’t been ruled out though... not that I’ve read (scrolled) anyways. 
    Agreed, just my thought that it's one or the other
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited December 2019
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

TO would have to be Mar 18 as it's the only available date after St. Patrick's Day at Scotiabank Arena... since week of Mar 23 is ruled out for Canada this makes it tricky to figure out a Hamilton date as Hamilton is busy Mar 19-22, Free Mar 17 though... yes I made a calendar of venue availability lol 
    Yes that’s interesting. They could go TO, Ottawa (and/or QC) Hamilton then head south.   Not ideal but possible. Wish I could look at that calendar of availability! haha. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    D.Frank said:
    Tour kick off after St. Patricks Day.
    No, not in Boston!
    NY?
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    I want to go somewhere really unexpected. Like Iowa or New Mexico 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    I need Toronto and Hamilton to be after the 23rd, or before the 13th.  This is seemingly unlikely and I'm sad.
  • Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    So far I’ve got

Toronto
    Hamilton
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver

Yes that’s interesting. They could go TO, Ottawa (and/of QC) Hamilton then head south.   Not ideal but possible. Wish I could look at that calendar of availability! haha. 
    Ottawa has a ton of availability (if they go with Canadian Tire Centre) - the only dates that are blocked off in Ottawa after St Patty's are Mar 19 and 29. Otherwise open from Mar 17-31. TO options are only Mar 18 and 31 at Scotiabank Arena. Hamilton is free Mar 23-31 at FirstOntario Centre. But if week of Mar 23 is ruled out... not many options. Maybe they do Toronto -> Ottawa -> Hamilton (will there be another Ontario stop? Kitchener??? ;) )
  • Options
    NYC also has Barclay, Nassau Coliseum, Prudential Center that PJ has played at before, not necessarily MSG
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    kcuf me said:
    NYC also has Barclay, Nassau Coliseum, Prudential Center that PJ has played at before, not necessarily MSG
    One of those is in New Jersey and another on Long Island. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."