Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    SO what about selecting GA over Seats? Is there someone besides selecting both on the TM form?
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    chadaw76 said:
    Has anyone else not got a code yet?
    Nothing for me yet. Checked Spam folder too.

Still waiting for mine as well
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    Hi,hope u doing good..
    let me tell how things are with me..there are people for their own problem or agenda attack me in social media and forums,say shit about me..one thing is sure,they dont know me..but still
    those people are in 3 categories..
    1,jealous people..the are jealous cos im known in the community,band knows me,the managment.,they cant get into their head why and how  that happen.i get it,,when jealousy get into people they get to be mean..i ignore them ofocurse 
    2.people who are mean..they are mean with everyone...so i get the shit too..maybe me a bit  more like an examble in song  request threads,when i ask for a song they attack me but they never say anythig to other people request,,i ignore them too,and espeically these people get more mean cos they hate when u ignore them
    3.people who are fans and use the band to make money..like flippers,who sell bootlegs have shops and websites,twitter acounts ,who makes money of it.
    and cos i run the biggest page in social media  and alot followme at other social media and not allow them or promote to make money ,i dont retweet their business ot allow sales,not promote their pages  when they find the chance come against me.. 

now thanks to u.i learn a few days ago that u ut your  post .this that there is a 4th category..the stupid ones..
    cos u must be really stupid to come to this  forum that people knows im legit to say shit about me..
    ill learn to ignore that category too..i just needed to give an answer to u..and ill ignore this category from now on..
    so u know that im not gew bullied,im here 14 years ten club member and alot like u tried before and nothing happened,.,im a taugh cookie dear fellow fan
    what all those 4 category people doesnt realise is the rest of us.,we are away more..the good people,who their intention is to help the community,to share happiness and positivity....we are fuckin more!!!!!
    you cant win this..the good is here to stay .and keep u in the corner...

hope u enjoy the shows,and the new album.
    enjoy your day as well.

one of the "insiders"

Tell 'em Dimi!! 
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    Dance of the Clairavoint confirmed as 1st single
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    You may select 1 or 2 tickets per show. If you select 2 tickets and your request is confirmed, both tickets will be assigned in the same seating section. Tickets will NOT be split between GA and Reserved.

I wonder if this means some people's seats might get split up at the more popular shows.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    hornig12 said:
    hornig12 said:
    how do we check on our requests once weve put them in ??? like modify your preferences 
    It seems you have to follow the process from the start. In the confirmation email it says that they will accept your latest request as the current request.

right but if i need to enter for USA and CAN separately how do i assure both went through ? 
    It appears that US and Canada are being processed as completely separate entities, so you will get confirmation emails for US shows and confirmation for Canadian shows.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    Spoonman110Spoonman110 Winnipeg Posts: 348
    Probably already brought up, but I guess we won’t be able to see our “odds” this time around.

Fargo, ND 6/15/03 Winnipeg, MB 9/8/05 St Paul, MN 6/27/06 Chicago, IL 8/5/07 East Troy, WI 9/3/11, 9/4/11 Winnipeg, MB 9/17/11 Chicago, IL 7/19/13 St Paul, MN 10/19/14 Miami, FL 04/09/16 Tampa, FL 04/11/16 Fenway 1 & 2 08/05/16, 08/07/16Wrigley 1 & 2 08/18/18, 08/20/18Oakland 1 & 2 05/12/22, 05/13/22

• Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    More seats for 10c considering my number will mean that my tickets will be going from mediocre (at best) to bad. Yeah, I don't think I'll be flying across the pond for PJ shows anymore I guess. Wow, that is bumming me out big time. 
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    Hi,hope u doing good..
    let me tell how things are with me..there are people for their own problem or agenda attack me in social media and forums,say shit about me..one thing is sure,they dont know me..but still
    those people are in 3 categories..
    1,jealous people..the are jealous cos im known in the community,band knows me,the managment.,they cant get into their head why and how  that happen.i get it,,when jealousy get into people they get to be mean..i ignore them ofocurse 
    2.people who are mean..they are mean with everyone...so i get the shit too..maybe me a bit  more like an examble in song  request threads,when i ask for a song they attack me but they never say anythig to other people request,,i ignore them too,and espeically these people get more mean cos they hate when u ignore them
    3.people who are fans and use the band to make money..like flippers,who sell bootlegs have shops and websites,twitter acounts ,who makes money of it.
    and cos i run the biggest page in social media  and alot followme at other social media and not allow them or promote to make money ,i dont retweet their business ot allow sales,not promote their pages  when they find the chance come against me.. 

now thanks to u.i learn a few days ago that u ut your  post .this that there is a 4th category..the stupid ones..
    cos u must be really stupid to come to this  forum that people knows im legit to say shit about me..
    ill learn to ignore that category too..i just needed to give an answer to u..and ill ignore this category from now on..
    so u know that im not gew bullied,im here 14 years ten club member and alot like u tried before and nothing happened,.,im a taugh cookie dear fellow fan
    what all those 4 category people doesnt realise is the rest of us.,we are away more..the good people,who their intention is to help the community,to share happiness and positivity....we are fuckin more!!!!!
    you cant win this..the good is here to stay .and keep u in the corner...

hope u enjoy the shows,and the new album.
    enjoy your day as well.

one of the "insiders"

Thanks for all of your help, Dimitri. I know everyone else has already said it, but thanks a lot, the hints helped me secure a bunch of hotel rooms at great rates. You seriously rock dude.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    dobyblue said:
    Shame those Canada dates aren't after May, that means hockey rink shows with less than stellar acoustics. Love the amphitheatre gigs in Toronto, even when it's windy and pissing down as long as you're in the 100s~300s the sound is great and you stay dry. Will try for Hammer tix for sure.
    The amphitheater is horrible. 

For acoustics it beats the pants off any hockey rink. Nowhere for 130dBs sound to go, reverb everywhere. MolAmp is 100x better than ACC, FirstOntario, Corel, Centre Bell, etc., for sound, for any other category I don't care, sound is priority.
  • Options
    CP218430 said:
    Call me stupid but before I submit I'm wondering: If I want a show and ask for 2 tickets for GA and 2 tickets for Reserved. I know I only get one of the two choices but do I get 2 tickets for one of the choices? They're not split right? The final showing makes it seem like I get 1 ticket per? Yes, I understand I'm an idiot, just call me one and please clarify. 
    not an idiot i have the same question...
  • Options
    Sidnum said:
    chadaw76 said:
    Has anyone else not got a code yet?
    Nothing for me yet. Checked Spam folder too.

Still waiting for mine as well
    mine came in @ 138PM EST
  • Options
    I signed up for one show.  Not traveling this early and it is first leg.  There will be another I bet late summer/fall.  So not worried about traveling so much when I can drive a couple hours to see them.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397
    From Ticketmaster:

"This is the odds of being confirmed for a Reserved ticket for a given show; the odds for GA tickets will be lower since there are less tickets in this location. After selecting a show below, you will see the current odds for each seating area. The odds are calculated based on the number of tickets requested versus the number of tickets available.

The odds will change throughout the ticket request period as members continue to submit requests. The odds will update twice daily, and will continue to update until the request period ends.

Since there is no preferential treatment given to anyone, all members will see the same odds visible, and every eligible member has the same opportunity to be confirmed for the same show. Odds do not guarantee tickets will be won or lost if requested.

The time you submit your ticket request does not affect your odds of being confirmed for tickets."

2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options
    ChoskaChoska Posts: 121
    Hi Dimitri! Great job. Does the use of the phrase "First Leg of North America" tour imply there will be a second leg this fall? I'm still hitting up these shows if I can, though holding out hope for a Seattle date this fall. Thanks!
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 431
    @dimitrispearljam you're the man. Thanks again for all the info and hints. Dont even bother with the haters. Enjoy 2020! I know I will!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, 4 shows in Canada, 3 located within the Ontario zone, 1 in Quebec, first leg of the tour completes in the west..... not holding out a lot of hope for a show in Eastern Canada here it seems we are missed again  :-(  
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,569
    I dont see a way to prioritize Reserved over GA, but put in for both. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Tell the haters to fuck off Dimitri.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,826
    So say me and a friend want to go together, but each put in for tix for the same shows to increase ours odds. Am I reading this fan exchange correctly, that we, even 10c members, can sell our unused tix? (face value)
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,328
    Got the code. Hotels in 3 cities. Time to book st. Louis and oakland flights. Off to st. Louis, Phx, SD, Oak x2. 

Off to Europe for the spicy 3...

Back with 7 days of PTO to spare for the fall leg.

Thx @dimitrispearljam for all the hints to make it possible.

My wallet has been fucked. 
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    You may select 1 or 2 tickets per show. If you select 2 tickets and your request is confirmed, both tickets will be assigned in the same seating section. Tickets will NOT be split between GA and Reserved.

I wonder if this means some people's seats might get split up at the more popular shows.
    this is a reference to GA and seats---meaning, if you're confirmed for GA, both tickets will be GA.  If you're confirmed for seats, both seats will be seats and they will be together or piggyback (but I really really doubt there's gonna be a lot of 10C members assigned piggy backs).
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,966
    edited January 2020
    Probably already brought up, but I guess we won’t be able to see our “odds” this time around.
    Yes, you can see the odds  
    Post edited by andyfarrimond on
  • Options
    hornig12hornig12 NYC Posts: 14
    hornig12 said:
    hornig12 said:
    how do we check on our requests once weve put them in ??? like modify your preferences 
    It seems you have to follow the process from the start. In the confirmation email it says that they will accept your latest request as the current request.

right but if i need to enter for USA and CAN separately how do i assure both went through ? 
    It appears that US and Canada are being processed as completely separate entities, so you will get confirmation emails for US shows and confirmation for Canadian shows.

thanks dude 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,422
    Wooooweeee! Trying to control my excitement. For now I am going to breathe and figure all this shit out tonight. Good luck everyone! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    critteraucritterau Posts: 200
    So help me out with this. Say I enter for 4 US shows 1-4. All reserved seating. Say my 10C number is good and for show #4 someone else with a bad 10C number it was their #1 show. Would I get a better seat even though it was my last priority show? 
    Bham 9/3/98
    Atl 8/7/00, Houston 10/14/00
    Bham 4/9/03, Nash 4/18/03, Atl 4/19/03, Boston 7/11/03, Hershey 7/12/03
    Orlando 10/8/04
    Camden 5/27, 5/28/06
    PJ20 9/3 & 9/4/11
    Missoula 9/30/12
    Wrigley 7/19/13
    Charlotte 10/30/13, SD 11/21/13, LA 2 11/24/13
  • Options
    critterau said:
    So help me out with this. Say I enter for 4 US shows 1-4. All reserved seating. Say my 10C number is good and for show #4 someone else with a bad 10C number it was their #1 show. Would I get a better seat even though it was my last priority show? 
    priority affects chances of being confirmed, not seats once confirmed
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Choska said:
    Hi Dimitri! Great job. Does the use of the phrase "First Leg of North America" tour imply there will be a second leg this fall? I'm still hitting up these shows if I can, though holding out hope for a Seattle date this fall. Thanks!
     Thats the plan 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,300
    Bmyers said:
    CP218430 said:
    Call me stupid but before I submit I'm wondering: If I want a show and ask for 2 tickets for GA and 2 tickets for Reserved. I know I only get one of the two choices but do I get 2 tickets for one of the choices? They're not split right? The final showing makes it seem like I get 1 ticket per? Yes, I understand I'm an idiot, just call me one and please clarify. 
    not an idiot i have the same question...
    i believe the notice about tickets in same area is in regards to if someone purchases 1 ticket it is possible that someone who has ordered 2 reserved seats could be split up into two rows, if that 1 ticket person is one seat away from end of the row. 

so...anyone near my number order 2 tickets you fuckers so i don't get split up.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,041
    DM282158 said:
    My buddy just sent me this. Said it’s all the talk on Florida radio stations. Highly, highly doubt it’s legit. But figured I’d post. 
    thats some of the saddest page layout I have ever seen
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018