Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,919
    So pumped for the Oakland shows. Too bad I don't still live five minutes away from the arena. I'm just thankful it isn't in the armpit called San Francisco.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,325
    sigh... I'm usually pretty content waiting for Vancouver/Seattle shows, but a friend is trying to talk me into going to oakland.   Trying to allocate my cash flow this year to travel to one of the RATM shows.   I don't quite have the tolerance other people do for PJ shows... If I go to more than a couple every few years I feel like I start taking it for granted.  Knowing that Pacific Northwest dates will probably come later this year or next year, makes me thing it's a better idea to hold off.
  • Options
    300 pages!
  • Options
    hornig12hornig12 NYC Posts: 14
    how do we check on our requests once weve put them in ??? like modify your preferences 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,149
    Chadplam said:
    pjl44 said:
    Chadplam said:
    Wonder how accurate this is?
    Not, seeing as how they didn't even get the first single right
    You mean its missing an "s" I don't know if i'd consider that getting the track name wrong. 

You're free to go with it if you want 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,876
    Here's your 300
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    Zod said:
    sigh... I'm usually pretty content waiting for Vancouver/Seattle shows, but a friend is trying to talk me into going to oakland.   Trying to allocate my cash flow this year to travel to one of the RATM shows.   I don't quite have the tolerance other people do for PJ shows... If I go to more than a couple every few years I feel like I start taking it for granted.  Knowing that Pacific Northwest dates will probably come later this year or next year, makes me thing it's a better idea to hold off.
    Guessing an August Stadium tour as always 
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,811
    Chadplam said:
    Wonder how accurate this is?
    fake news
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 888
    edited January 2020
    So when it says unprecedented amount of 10c tickets. Do we assume it means more seats? Or is the GA the whole floor now? 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,362
    It's not in the cards for me to travel in the spring, but I'm freaking pumped for this tour and everyone that gets to hit shows on this leg! Hoping for a Chicago or more Midwest dates in the fall. Hope everyone gets the shows they want!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    So freaking pumped!  Im booked for Oakland and I love how Ticketmaster shows you the layout and where seats/GA will be!
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    hornig12 said:
    how do we check on our requests once weve put them in ??? like modify your preferences 
    It seems you have to follow the process from the start. In the confirmation email it says that they will accept your latest request as the current request.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    Damn, how are we gonna constantly check the odds now? I'm used to it being right here on the site. 
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    I wonder if these are 3 hour shows ?

Nothing about opening band ?
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    Got my CC in for the last 5 shows.  I'm in Seattle for a chunk of the tour but if I got these I'd be elated...Ed you need a dog sitter while I'm up there and you aren't?   =)=)
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,325
    So it looks like the US priority is completely separate from Canada? That'd be cool if so. What do you think?
    Depends on your situation.   It gives travelling people that many more 1st picks when they split up tours, which increase the odds of locals being edged out of shows.

Similar to if Seattle shows up on the next leg, so many people that go to the 1st leg will put in for it, edging out people who live close to seattle :(
  • Options
    Swordo said:
    Swordo said:
    has anyone been able to enter for the Canadian shows?
    Yup.
    What am I missing? Only seeing US Dates
    Did you see the Canada/US option here 
    https://ticketmaster.com/tenclub
    Yep, guilty of not thoroughly reading directions.  Too excited.  Found it.  Thank you!
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    So when it says unprecedented amount of 10c tickets. Do we assume it means more seats? Or is the GA the whole floor now? 
    Every venue is different but mostly it means more seats. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    hornig12hornig12 NYC Posts: 14
    hornig12 said:
    It seems you have to follow the process from the start. In the confirmation email it says that they will accept your latest request as the current request.

right but if i need to enter for USA and CAN separately how do i assure both went through ? 
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105
    Watch out: reserved tickets may be piggyback (one behind the other, not side by side). 
  • Options
    Ticket for US and Canada being processed separately
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 803
    So if I wanted to put in for Toronto, Quebec, Nashville, and St. Louis; my priority would be:
    1. Toronto
    2. Quebec
    1. Nashville
    2. St. Louis
    right?
    not:
    1. Toronto
    2. Quebec
    3. Nashvile
    4. St. Louis

Unless I'm understanding it wrong. But it appears to be two totally separate transactions. It really changes priority strategy.
    this is a big change, no? And maybe hinder a bit those not crossing the border...
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,304
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    Hi,hope u doing good..
    let me tell how things are with me..there are people for their own problem or agenda attack me in social media and forums,say shit about me..one thing is sure,they dont know me..but still
    those people are in 3 categories..
    1,jealous people..the are jealous cos im known in the community,band knows me,the managment.,they cant get into their head why and how  that happen.i get it,,when jealousy get into people they get to be mean..i ignore them ofocurse 
    2.people who are mean..they are mean with everyone...so i get the shit too..maybe me a bit  more like an examble in song  request threads,when i ask for a song they attack me but they never say anythig to other people request,,i ignore them too,and espeically these people get more mean cos they hate when u ignore them
    3.people who are fans and use the band to make money..like flippers,who sell bootlegs have shops and websites,twitter acounts ,who makes money of it.
    and cos i run the biggest page in social media  and alot followme at other social media and not allow them or promote to make money ,i dont retweet their business ot allow sales,not promote their pages  when they find the chance come against me.. 

now thanks to u.i learn a few days ago that u ut your  post .this that there is a 4th category..the stupid ones..
    cos u must be really stupid to come to this  forum that people knows im legit to say shit about me..
    ill learn to ignore that category too..i just needed to give an answer to u..and ill ignore this category from now on..
    so u know that im not gew bullied,im here 14 years ten club member and alot like u tried before and nothing happened,.,im a taugh cookie dear fellow fan
    what all those 4 category people doesnt realise is the rest of us.,we are away more..the good people,who their intention is to help the community,to share happiness and positivity....we are fuckin more!!!!!
    you cant win this..the good is here to stay .and keep u in the corner...

hope u enjoy the shows,and the new album.
    enjoy your day as well.

one of the "insiders"

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Swordo said:
    Swordo said:
    has anyone been able to enter for the Canadian shows?
    Yup.
    What am I missing? Only seeing US Dates
    Did you see the Canada/US option here 
    https://ticketmaster.com/tenclub
    Yep, guilty of not thoroughly reading directions.  Too excited.  Found it.  Thank you!
    Werd up!  Enjoy the show(s) !
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    I just put in for both Toronto and Hamilton GA. We'll see how this goes haha
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    hornig12 said:
    hornig12 said:

right but if i need to enter for USA and CAN separately how do i assure both went through ? 
    Email confirmation(s).
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,895
    Call me stupid but before I submit I'm wondering: If I want a show and ask for 2 tickets for GA and 2 tickets for Reserved. I know I only get one of the two choices but do I get 2 tickets for one of the choices? They're not split right? The final showing makes it seem like I get 1 ticket per? Yes, I understand I'm an idiot, just call me one and please clarify. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    So I put in my requests. Where can I find the odds?
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,551
    hoping for some arena PNW/western Canada shows this fall, no ballparks!  

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA