Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    This may have already been mentioned but the Orioles have a 4pm game at Camden on 3/28. FYI for parking and travel.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    PJNB said:
    lets say..we nailed again,,didnt we ??  ;)
    Little nervous on Ottawa but at least I have some suspense for the announcement. Damn fine job man you are a legend!

Check PMs once again :)
    You are the man. Ottawa is good to go!
  • Options
    Yes we did! Thanks again for all the hints, this tour is going to be Epic!
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    So pumped for this. Going to Baltimore and maybe NYC. Booked that refundable rate at the Radisson in Baltimore. I love that Baltimore might be the first show after the album is released if that rumored 3/27 date is correct. Has anyone been to that arena? Pictures online make it seem fairly small...Reminds me of the arena in Moline. Should be sick! 
    Rumored date for Baltimore has been 3/28

I was talking about the rumored album drop date...Not the show date.
    Ahh gotcha, my bad.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888

You are a master at building hype and providing useful info!! Thanks as always. 
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 321
    Courtyard by Marriott OKC downtown 2 W Reno Ave is right next door to the arena
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    Since we're here killing time for the next 75 minutes or so, I have yet another 10C ticketing question. I'm planning to try for the B'more show. Would be hitting it with 2 other folks. So, since I need 3 tickets, that rules out 10C. I did the Verified Fan thing on TM for Wrigley and actually got decent seats. I imagine I'll try the same thing for Baltimore. However, since it'll be a tough ticket, I'd also like to put in for a pair on 10C to make sure I can get in the building. But, if I get both, would want to see the 10C.

Just want to confirm with folks: there is no way to sell the 10C mobile-only tix? Even to other 10C fans. I know in the past you could pick up hard tickets at the venue and exchange. But, seems the mobile ticket takes that option away, right?

We do not know if they are going mobile again or not. I hope they are not myself unless the fix the issues from the ballpark tour. 

If your friends have a 10club membership you are good to go just put in for GA. If they do not and you either have to be lucky finding a spare after you win yours for the 3rd or go public sale. 
  • Options
    stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    smithnic said:
    stanudes said:
    Links don’t work yet, but the new dates are on the website! 
    This is picking up on the copyright combined with the Baltimore referencing the tour history and thus the 2013 show
    It’s not though. The link actually says 2020 in the html. It’s for the spring show. 
  • Options
    DE4173 said:
    Courtyard by Marriott OKC downtown 2 W Reno Ave is right next door to the arena
    And because of this thread I just booked that hotel :) 
  • Options
    sjune4508sjune4508 Lombard, IL Posts: 53
    Thank you Dimi!  Got hotels/flights booked for Hamilton, Nashville and St. Louis, all at great prices.  Couldn't have done it without your help and everyone else who contributed to nailing this list down.  2020 is going to be the best year yet!  First time traveling more than a few hours for a show! 
    2003 - Alpine Valley
    2006 - Summerfest w/ Petty Night II
    2009 - United Center I
    2013 - Wrigley
    2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley I & II
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, Nashville, Louisville & St. Louis
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    405OK said:
    OKC is the perfect location. Don’t know why anyone is talking about it. Chesapeake is one of the smaller nba venues and where it is, bricktown, it’s self contained. EVERYTHING, hotels, bars, restaurants are all within walking distance. 
    Can’t believe they’re playing here, especially since we stole their Sonics. Have traveled to see these guys and am so thankful they’re in my backyard this time. 
    OKC is on my list. I've been there several times and like it. Leaning toward Nashville, though, because of family there and can only do so many. But still thinking about it.
    I went in 2013 it was great!

• Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    been a fan for years but sadly only been to 1 show (marriage, son, work, money, etc.) been 10C for for 5 years now and never tried the lottery.. how does it work can someone share a link to more info? or just tell me ? THanks.. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore.
  • Options
    405OK405OK Posts: 98
    weremin23 said:
    405OK said:
    OKC is the perfect location. Don’t know why anyone is talking about it. Chesapeake is one of the smaller nba venues and where it is, bricktown, it’s self contained. EVERYTHING, hotels, bars, restaurants are all within walking distance. 
    Can’t believe they’re playing here, especially since we stole their Sonics. Have traveled to see these guys and am so thankful they’re in my backyard this time. 
    This has the potential to be the gem of the tour. Not many will travel to OKC. Got a hotel next to Aréna for $99

Cant beat that.
    Gas here today is $1.99/gal.. gotta love the cost of living here 
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Bmyers said:
    been a fan for years but sadly only been to 1 show (marriage, son, work, money, etc.) been 10C for for 5 years now and never tried the lottery.. how does it work can someone share a link to more info? or just tell me ? THanks.. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore.
    In a few hours you’ll get an email from 10c, it will have a link to all the faq most likely if it’s not in the body of the email. Read it thoroughly, it’s not too complicated- you’ll have several days to enter it and you can usually change or edit your choices until the deadline
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Since we're here killing time for the next 75 minutes or so, I have yet another 10C ticketing question. I'm planning to try for the B'more show. Would be hitting it with 2 other folks. So, since I need 3 tickets, that rules out 10C. I did the Verified Fan thing on TM for Wrigley and actually got decent seats. I imagine I'll try the same thing for Baltimore. However, since it'll be a tough ticket, I'd also like to put in for a pair on 10C to make sure I can get in the building. But, if I get both, would want to see the 10C.

Just want to confirm with folks: there is no way to sell the 10C mobile-only tix? Even to other 10C fans. I know in the past you could pick up hard tickets at the venue and exchange. But, seems the mobile ticket takes that option away, right?

We do not know if they are going mobile again or not. I hope they are not myself unless the fix the issues from the ballpark tour. 

If your friends have a 10club membership you are good to go just put in for GA. If they do not and you either have to be lucky finding a spare after you win yours for the 3rd or go public sale. 
    Yeah, the mobile-only sucks. But i fear that'll be the case. Guess we'll see. 

The folks coming with me don't have 10C memberships - it's the wife and kid. So, seems like the Verified Fan is the only option to get three tix.

Why would putting in for GA be an option, if they did have a 10C membership?
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 260
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Little nervous on Ottawa but at least I have some suspense for the announcement. Damn fine job man you are a legend!

Check PMs once again :)
    You are the man. Ottawa is good to go!
    I'd like a PM ....haha....
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,374
    Bmyers said:
    FAQ will be posted soon....hang on
  • Options
    Bmyers said:
    In a few hours you’ll get an email from 10c, it will have a link to all the faq most likely if it’s not in the body of the email. Read it thoroughly, it’s not too complicated- you’ll have several days to enter it and you can usually change or edit your choices until the deadline
    Thanks... 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

The folks coming with me don't have 10C memberships - it's the wife and kid. So, seems like the Verified Fan is the only option to get three tix.

You can put in for two pairs of tickets with two memberships. 
  • Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141
    jonsey30 said:
    Hotel booked for Hamilton
    The Sheraton is the best hotel in the Hammer and it is right next to the venue. 
  • Options
    sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    Just booked the Auberge Saint-Antoine for QC.  We stayed there in 2016 and it was my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in.  

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

You can put in for two pairs of tickets with two memberships. 
    Oh, yeah. Got that. That one won't work in this case. Appreciate the response.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,177
    JimmyV said:
    This may have already been mentioned but the Orioles have a 4pm game at Camden on 3/28. FYI for parking and travel.

Nice! Orioles Yanks game during the day, PJ at night. Please and thank you.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Bmyers said:
    been a fan for years but sadly only been to 1 show (marriage, son, work, money, etc.) been 10C for for 5 years now and never tried the lottery.. how does it work can someone share a link to more info? or just tell me ? Thanks.. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore.
    FAQ will be posted soon....hang on
    thanks I thought it was like boom... lottery and then done... 
  • Options
    405OK said:
    weremin23 said:
    405OK said:
    This has the potential to be the gem of the tour. Not many will travel to OKC. Got a hotel next to Aréna for $99

Cant beat that.
    Gas here today is $1.99/gal.. gotta love the cost of living here 
    Sure, if you love wind and gray skies...
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    sarnocm said:
    Just booked the Auberge Saint-Antoine for QC.  We stayed there in 2016 and it was my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in.  
    @mcgruff10

Is that where you are?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    sarnocm said:
    I'm staying at the same place!  Gonna be a great time.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Just booked a roundtrip train from Newark to Baltimore on 3/28 and 3/29.

$110 to not have to just sit back, relax, and not have to drive either way.

Done and done.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Any pairs of folks putting in for GA for St. Louis that want tickets buddies with me and my wife? That way is one of the groups wins both, while the other is shut out, it works out
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    PJNB said:
    sarnocm said:
    @mcgruff10

Is that where you are?
    yes sir!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......