Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    stanudes said:
    Links don’t work yet, but the new dates are on the website! 
    This is picking up on the copyright combined with the Baltimore referencing the tour history and thus the 2013 show
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    405OK405OK Posts: 98
    OKC is the perfect location. Don’t know why anyone is talking about it. Chesapeake is one of the smaller nba venues and where it is, bricktown, it’s self contained. EVERYTHING, hotels, bars, restaurants are all within walking distance. 
    Can’t believe they’re playing here, especially since we stole their Sonics. Have traveled to see these guys and am so thankful they’re in my backyard this time. 
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,767
    Thinking of doing Nashville, Denver, Phoenix. Have family in Nashville so an excuse to see them and have a place to stay. Live in Colorado and lived in Phoenix. In 2013 and 14 had no problems just getting Denver and Phoenix tickets (Denver seats were good, Phoenix OK). With little experience doing the Ten Club other than the stadium shows two years ago, which ended up being easy, anyone have ideas for weighing pluses and minuses of each versus just trying to buy tickets? Probably would get a Denver presale or two also.
    Three waves of ticket sales most likely available in the US:
    1. 10c Lottery
    2. Ticketmaster Verified Fan
    3. Public Sale

That’s the order they will all become available, and the earlier rounds should be better seats than the next.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    Thinking of doing Nashville, Denver, Phoenix. Have family in Nashville so an excuse to see them and have a place to stay. Live in Colorado and lived in Phoenix. In 2013 and 14 had no problems just getting Denver and Phoenix tickets (Denver seats were good, Phoenix OK). With little experience doing the Ten Club other than the stadium shows two years ago, which ended up being easy, anyone have ideas for weighing pluses and minuses of each versus just trying to buy tickets? Probably would get a Denver presale or two also.
    It's not either/or - the lottery drawings will happen before the public on-sale, so you can enter the lotto for any shows you want and then try to buy any that you don't win.
  • Options
    And Nashville confirmed for 4-2

Source?
  • Options
    RP123663 said:
    Seems a bit wacky to book hotels before securing tickets.  How is everyone so confident they will get tickets?  I mean, these aren't stadium shows where you were basically guaranteed a seat.  Or, will you simply pay double or triple on stub hub as a last resort?
    Just book a refundable rate. There is zero risk. Prices will definitely go up after the announcement. 
    3-19-94, 8-18-98, 8-18-00, 10-08-00, 10-09-00, 11-06-00, 6-02-03, 6-03-03, 6-05-03, 6-06-03, 6-07-03, 10-25-03(bridge), 10-26-03(bridge), 10-28-03, 7-06-06, 7-07-06, 7-09-06, 7-10-06, 7-13-06, 7-22-06, 7-23-06, 8-5-07, 06-22-08, 06-24-08, 08-21-08(EV), 08-22-08(EV), 8-23-09, 8-24-09, 10-06-09, 10-07-09, 10-09-09, 05-07-10, 09-03-11, 09-04-11, 07-19-13, 10-16-14, 10-17-14, 10-19-14, 10-20-14, 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 08-18-18, 08-20-18, 09-05-23, 09-18-23, 09-19-23.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    vedder6 said:
    Is anyone familiar with the arena in Baltimore?  I was curious if there are parking lots for tailgaiting.  I will be coming from Philly with a small crew looking to hang.
    It is a downtown arena. There are parking garages nearby but I'm guessing that "tailgating" will be frowned upon.
    Camden Yards is only half a mile away, that would probably be the closest tailgate friendly parking
    There will be a home Orioles game at 4 pm that day.
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 632
    It's been proven, the more confident you are of getting tickets, the better chance you have in the lottery!
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    estarr31 said:
    Where are these getting confirmed? Arena, brokers, radio?
    Sources 😜
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited January 2020
    Guys it is not my find so I am not sharing it but there is a work around on the website playing with the source. All of the dates are good and rumoured venues too except I can not find info on Ottawa as well as the second dates for the two last cities. 
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    smithnic said:
    stanudes said:
    Links don’t work yet, but the new dates are on the website! 
    This is picking up on the copyright combined with the Baltimore referencing the tour history and thus the 2013 show
    It wasn't called Royal Farms Arena in 2013 though.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    RP123663 said:
    Seems a bit wacky to book hotels before securing tickets.  How is everyone so confident they will get tickets?  I mean, these aren't stadium shows where you were basically guaranteed a seat.  Or, will you simply pay double or triple on stub hub as a last resort?
    Just book a refundable rate. There is zero risk. Prices will definitely go up after the announcement. 
    This
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    It's not either/or - the lottery drawings will happen before the public on-sale, so you can enter the lotto for any shows you want and then try to buy any that you don't win.
    Will the lottery for sure be done before any presales? 
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    My luck, I booked tickets for our kid to see Billie Eilish in Tacoma the weekend PJ is down here in AZ...gotta love my life choices, lol...

Morning y'all...guess we sit here and eagerly wait while trying to get normal things done today.  Friday I did nothing for a good 2 hours
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    the ticket strategy for 4 shows is going to be interesting  :s
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    Will the lottery for sure be done before any presales? 
    yes It will start today
  • Options
    405OK said:
    OKC is the perfect location. Don’t know why anyone is talking about it. Chesapeake is one of the smaller nba venues and where it is, bricktown, it’s self contained. EVERYTHING, hotels, bars, restaurants are all within walking distance. 
    Can’t believe they’re playing here, especially since we stole their Sonics. Have traveled to see these guys and am so thankful they’re in my backyard this time. 
    OKC is on my list. I've been there several times and like it. Leaning toward Nashville, though, because of family there and can only do so many. But still thinking about it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    lets say..we nailed again,,didnt we ??  ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    405OK said:
    Sssssshhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74

Hats off to you, sir!
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    Little nervous on Ottawa but at least I have some suspense for the announcement. Damn fine job man you are a legend!
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    405OK said:
    This has the potential to be the gem of the tour. Not many will travel to OKC. Got a hotel next to Aréna for $99

Cant beat that.
  • Options
    CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    405OK said:
    Shhhhh!!! I travel to OKC for work 4 times a year and always stay in Bricktown. It’s a fun area. I am looking to head there for work and see Pearl Jam. I don’t need anyone lowering my odds!
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    estarr31 said:
    Where are these getting confirmed? Arena, brokers, radio?
    Sources 😜
    I'm gonna need your sources lol

• Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    HH140540 said:
    Anyone hear any more on the SiriusXM show?
    That won't be announced today. Wouldn't be surprised if it isnt for a few more weeks.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,358
    yep.....
  • Options
    Since we're here killing time for the next 75 minutes or so, I have yet another 10C ticketing question. I'm planning to try for the B'more show. Would be hitting it with 2 other folks. So, since I need 3 tickets, that rules out 10C. I did the Verified Fan thing on TM for Wrigley and actually got decent seats. I imagine I'll try the same thing for Baltimore. However, since it'll be a tough ticket, I'd also like to put in for a pair on 10C to make sure I can get in the building. But, if I get both, would want to see the 10C.

Just want to confirm with folks: there is no way to sell the 10C mobile-only tix? Even to other 10C fans. I know in the past you could pick up hard tickets at the venue and exchange. But, seems the mobile ticket takes that option away, right?

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Hotel booked for Hamilton
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    PJNB said:
    Little nervous on Ottawa but at least I have some suspense for the announcement. Damn fine job man you are a legend!

Check PMs once again :)
  • Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141
    RP123663 said:
    If you book a hotel right you can cancel 24 hours in advance. No risk.
    Careful, the cheapest rates are often "pay in advance, no cancellation".