2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    My plane lands at BWI 7:15am on 3/28. Perfect timing to go line up in GA. Now I need to make sure I win the 10 club lottery and secure a third ticket for my daughter. I hope NYC is later in the week like around 4/1 or 4/2 since that’s the original plan for me to head that way. 2020 is shaping up nicely already!!
  • CW55354 said:
    My plane lands at BWI 7:15am on 3/28. Perfect timing to go line up in GA. Now I need to make sure I win the 10 club lottery and secure a third ticket for my daughter. I hope NYC is later in the week like around 4/1 or 4/2 since that’s the original plan for me to head that way. 2020 is shaping up nicely already!!
    NYC is most likely 3-30
  • CW55354 said:
    Nashville is 4/2...
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Happy New Year!  Hope to see you guys on tour.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Can’t wait bro 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Baltimore hotel booked. Happy New Year to me!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,214
    JimmyV said:
    If it’s on a Saturday I’ll be there too well as long as I get lucky with lottery 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JimmyV said:
    Same. I booked the Radisson right across the street from the arena. Not a bad price. Especially for a Saturday. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
    JimmyV said:
    Same. I booked the Radisson right across the street from the arena. Not a bad price. Especially for a Saturday. 
    I'm at the Holiday Inn. Earn points if I get there, free cancellation if I don't. 

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    What are we predicting for official announcement?  The week of 1/6 or the week of 1/13? 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,826
    bbiggs said:
    What are we predicting for official announcement?  The week of 1/6 or the week of 1/13? 
    This Friday 1/3 was what I was thinking 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • bbiggs said:
    I would hope 1/6. They announced 2016 in mid-January for the April shows. That being said, who knows. 
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
    edited January 2020
    bbiggs said:
    This Friday 1/3 was what I was thinking 
    This would be perfect. I don't think we get an announcement until at least 1/6 but I hope I'm wrong and you're right. 

• Man I hope everyone booked their rooms already, or have urban camping gear.  Shits sold out!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I'm at the Holiday Inn. Earn points if I get there, free cancellation if I don't. 
    I booked Crown Plaza Inner Harbor, for same reasons. I'll have to see if that Holiday Inn is cheaper.
  • Man I hope everyone booked their rooms already, or have urban camping gear.  Shits sold out!
    Which city?
  • bbiggs said:
    Pearljamonline.it is saying 1/13 tour and album announcement
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    bbiggs said:
    I saw that, but not sure how credible it is. 
  • JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Right on. I’ve just been doing the hotels.com route lately. 
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,371
    edited January 2020
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    I saw that, but not sure how credible it is. 
    They've been credible over the years... People have been taking that dispute with Dimi (regarding album status) a little too far imo
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    bbiggs said:
    Maybe 1/13 is general onsale. I say tenclub announcement and lottery next week. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    Would make sense to have the "make sure your membership is up to date" in the newsletter on the 10th and announce it all on the 13th, since I don't think and album/tour were ever announced in that newsletter
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,533
    JimmyV said:
    Are we that sure Baltimore is 3/28, odds will be over 1% and/or stub hub will have anything under $600?
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,371
    edited January 2020
    Would make sense to have the "make sure your membership is up to date" in the newsletter on the 10th and announce it all on the 13th, since I don't think and album/tour were ever announced in that newsletter

Lightning Bolt was announced 7/11/13 in the newsletter with Mind Your Manners being released, but I believe thats the only time its happened since the newsletter became a regular thing
    Post edited by SomethingCreative on
  • If Baltimore is the 28th, could there be another show before the 4/2 Nashville show? I forget the cities that have been ruled out but some that come to mind as possibilities: Lexington, Louisville, Richmond, Greensboro, Knoxville...
  • JimmyV said:
    Are we that sure Baltimore is 3/28, odds will be over 1% and/or stub hub will have anything under $600?
    Not sure at all  :)
    I booked the free cancellation rate. Hoping between mine and my wife’s account that one of us is lucky enough to get a pair. 
  • If Baltimore is the 28th, could there be another show before the 4/2 Nashville show? I forget the cities that have been ruled out but some that come to mind as possibilities: Lexington, Louisville, Richmond, Greensboro, Knoxville...
    NYC is supposedly 3-30
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,951
    JimmyV said:
    Be positive!  You’ve gone from posting about how impossible NY tickets will be to get to raining on the Baltimore parade.  We all know tickets will be tough to get.  But we can save the woe for the thread the day after the lottery.  Until then... let’s book refundable hotel rooms and scheme ways to make as many shows as possible.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    who cares who gets free points at what hotel and blah blah blah.....
    New year, same board.