Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Bottlerock announcement is Jan 6. I’m not ruling them out for that. They’ve never done it, Eddie loves wine, and they don’t have anything else going on in May right?!?  Fingers crossed, it’s a great festival and I’d love to see them there. I hope to see them everywhere they play in Ca next year!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    Where would they play in Nashville?
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421 said:
    Where would they play in Nashville?
    Bridgestone arena
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    CW55354 said:
    @dimitrispearljam I will be in Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York from March 28-April 4. Are there any shows that might coincide with my trip?
    looks like someone got lucky right there!
    So i live in Philly and leave for Florida on March 31st for a week. I can still move around my dates, should I push it back a day or two in order not to miss a Baltimore, philly or NYC show? 
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    dankind said:
    Coming back to Oakland??
    Any chance for a return to Sacramento?

Is this photo from Oakland? Or are y’all just wishing and hoping?

It’s from Oakland 2013 

• Options
    Dimi - any chance they play in the nation’s capital for the US tour??
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    PJNB said:
    Also I am betting Nashville to be the 5th or 7th and Phoenix on the 9th. 
    Has Phoenix been confirmed? 
  • Options
    Ilovepj47Ilovepj47 Posts: 48
    edited December 2019
    Does pj ever come up to sacramento,ca
    Post edited by Ilovepj47 on
  • Options
    ed243421 said:
    Guessing

nash 4.5
    stl 4.7
    den 4.9
    These are the 3 shows I’m most interested in attending, along with Phoenix. If Phoenix could be next in line that would be huge. Lot of travel but at least it’s all packed together. 
  • Options
    Ilovepj47 said:
    ( not since Arco Arena in Sacramento-when? July 1998?  when whoever threw that boot on stage at them? ... '97 or '98... correct that date for me please... )
  • Options
    Wow the shoes was sacramento,ca . Wow. Ty for replying to my comment
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Hard to keep up but I think so lol. Here is my guess with out looking up availability at each location. 

3 or 4 Canadian shows. 

2 or 3 east coast shows. Dimi already said in a post that Baltimore and/or NY is in and Philly was out. 

Here is the middle of the tour and feels like I am missing a show I think in between Nashville and St Louis 

Nashville Apr 2nd 
    St Louis April 5th 
    Denver April 7th
    Phoenix April 9th 

4 Cali shows (Guessing on the number)

Gotta be 

San Diego (they love playing here) April 11th
    LA X2 (Gotta play here twice) April 13th/14th. Going to be hard competing with playoffs on this one if it is back to back. 
    Oakland (based off of Dimis picture a couple pages back) April 16th

If LA is not getting X2 treatment the San Fran has to be the other one I would guess or maybe California is getting only 3 shows. 
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    Ilovepj47 said:
    It’s been 19 years since they’ve been to Sacramento. With the new downtown arena (Golden 1 Center) hopefully 2020 is the year. What do you think @dimitrispearljam ??
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    For LA they can play the Forum, no need to worry about the Playoffs.
  • Options
    NEweather said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    ( not since Arco Arena in Sacramento-when? July 1998?  when whoever threw that boot on stage at them? ... '97 or '98... correct that date for me please... )
    Ty for replying to my comment. 🤙 so that was when the crowd was throwing on the shoes on stage. I can see why they dont want to go back there😜😂
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    Also if they play the bay area I would be surprised if they played Oakland vs the new Chase Center in SF.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Hard to keep up but I think so lol. Here is my guess with out looking up availability at each location. 

3 or 4 Canadian shows. 

2 or 3 east coast shows. Dimi already said in a post that Baltimore and/or NY is in and Philly was out. 

Here is the middle of the tour and feels like I am missing a show I think in between Nashville and St Louis 

Nashville Apr 2nd 
    St Louis April 5th 
    Denver April 7th
    Phoenix April 9th 

Gotta be 

LA X2 (Gotta play here twice) April 13th/14th. Going to be hard competing with playoffs on this one if it is back to back. 

If LA is not getting X2 treatment the San Fran has to be the other one I would guess or maybe California is getting only 3 shows. 
    I'm in cali, so this is amazing if they play 4 cali shows. Crossing my fingers for San Francisco . Do u know the arenas in LA and San Diego you think there playing
  • Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141
    Dimi, if Toronto is not getting 2 shows. How about Hamilton, will they get 2?

Thank you for all the hints, this is fun to watch.
  • Options

Possible chase center dates

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options

Oracle wide open!  Maybe both?!?

2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

• Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    Anything on Mexico City? 
  • Options
    Ilovepj47 said:
    NEweather said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    Ty for replying to my comment. 🤙 so that was when the crowd was throwing on the shoes on stage. I can see why they dont want to go back there😜😂
     You're welcome.(( July 16, 1998. X opened for PJ. EV sounded/looked very angry by the time the boot hit- it just seems to me like since then, no Sacramento since. :(   ))
  • Options
    link93 said:
    For LA they can play the Forum, no need to worry about the Playoffs.
    And its open Mar 14th/15th too. 
  • Options

Possible chase center dates
    Won't be 4-1 through 4-6
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:

3 or 4 Canadian shows. 

Nashville Apr 2nd 
    St Louis April 5th 
    Denver April 7th
    Phoenix April 9th 

Gotta be 

OMG. This is the dream scenario to have those 4 shows in order, but it’s gonna be a logistical nightmare to travel around the country that much in a 7 day span. First world problems lol 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    This is shaping up to be Baltimore and NYC in the spring and Boston and Philly in the fall, which feels like a great balance for the east coast shows, instead of back to back to back.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    edited December 2019
    Splitting up NYC and Philly between 2 legs of the tour would be great for fans and also terrible for fans. Trying to get tickets in our area would be a nightmare because most people go to both city’s. 
    Post edited by pawlowski1097 on
  • Options
    This is shaping up to be Baltimore and NYC in the spring and Boston and Philly in the fall, which feels like a great balance for the east coast shows, instead of back to back to back.
    If by great balance you mean an impossible ticket even more impossible to get then I am right there with ya! 
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 186
    edited December 2019
    See y’all in Smashville and St Louis! (And London)
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,660
    Splitting up NYC and Philly between 2 legs of the tour would be great for fans and also terrible for fans. Trying to get tickets in our area would be a nightmare because most people go to both city’s. 
    To be honest, after 4 years, I don't think anything, even if they played back to back 2x nights in each major East coast city, would help the odds.  The demand is at an all time high, travel by air is cheap, and most people in the Boston to Philly stretch would make it work no matter when or how many shows there are.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore