Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

And then I'm guessing there will be one more show somewhere in that mix in a small random city (Like State College) that everyone will be dying to get to
    Nashville cant be 4/1, home Predators game.
    Nashville could be 4.2 with the Jackie Robinson hint... I changed my thoughts quickly... Baltimore 3.28 I'm betting on as our "one" Saturday show
    I don't think Dimi said only one Saturday date. 
  • Options
    Based off hints we have so far, I'm thinking/completely guessing

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

And then I'm guessing there will be one more show somewhere in that mix in a small random city (Like State College) that everyone will be dying to get to
    Nashville could be 4.2 with the Jackie Robinson hint... I changed my thoughts quickly... Baltimore 3.28 I'm betting on as our "one" Saturday show
    I think 4/2 is the likely date. 4/1 is predators, 4/3 is a food/wine thing at Bridgestone. 
    And if Nashville is 4-2, I'd bet on St. Louis 4-4
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

I am too lazy to dig back that far but yes he did say that there was "one" when asked if there were any Saturday shows
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Coming back to Oakland??
    Any chance for a return to Sacramento?

Is this photo from Oakland? Or are y’all just wishing and hoping?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

I am too lazy to dig back that far but yes he did say that there was "one" when asked if there were any Saturday shows
    Here was his post on it:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7055219#Comment_7055219
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,942

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Here was his post on it:

His response doesn't limit things to one Saturday.
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Here was his post on it:

My bad, thanks for looking it up.  Still sounds like one Saturday to me though but I hope I am wrong
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
     , a local radio DJ in Toronto just confirmed that a new Pearl Jam record is set for an early 2020 release.  Also confirmed a Toronto tour stop but couldn’t confirm the date. 

DJs need to stop "confirming" stuff. We all know where they get their "info."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413
    dankind said:
    Coming back to Oakland??

Jeff sported this jersey during the Oakland '13 show:

• Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Here was his post on it:

My bad, thanks for looking it up.  Still sounds like one Saturday to me though but I hope I am wrong
    Np. I'm thinking St. Louis is going to be a Saturday (4-4) based on the thought that Nashville is going to be on 4-2
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,026
    dankind said:
    Coming back to Oakland??

If Dimi posted an Oakland pic in a thread we know they are going to Cali I would say thats as good of a guarantee we are going to get with out him coming out saying yes or no. 
  • Options
    Also I am betting Nashville to be the 5th or 7th and Phoenix on the 9th. 
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Here was his post on it:

Np. I'm thinking St. Louis is going to be a Saturday (4-4) based on the thought that Nashville is going to be on 4-2
    Definitely could be.  Seems strange to take a day off in between these two shows as Nashville to STL is only a 4-5 hour drive.  But either way I’ll probably try to make a long weekend out of the two.
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Here was his post on it:

Definitely could be.  Seems strange to take a day off in between these two shows as Nashville to STL is only a 4-5 hour drive.  But either way I’ll probably try to make a long weekend out of the two.
    They don't play back to back nights much anymore
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Also I am betting Nashville to be the 5th or 7th and Phoenix on the 9th. 
    When would that make St. Louis?
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Any idea when the official announcement will be??
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    Any idea when the official announcement will be??
    Probably week of Jan 6 or 13
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

One show in NY after 4 year drought might be a tougher ticket than world series. Odds might be as low as 2%.
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

Jackie Robinson's birthday is 4/15?
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

One show in NY after 4 year drought might be a tougher ticket than world series. Odds might be as low as 2%.
    2% isn’t an unreasonable place to put those over under odds haha

i think NYC and Toronto, one night each, will
    be single digit odds
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

be single digit odds
    NYC was lowest for that tour at 7% last time with 2 shows and they had just played an abbreviated show at central park a number of months before.

Like dimi originally said, our wallets are f'd.
  • Options

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

be single digit odds
    Agreed
  • Options
    dankind said:
    ed243421 said:
    Ok, tough to keep track of the clues

Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    Guessing

nash 4.5
    stl 4.7
    den 4.9
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,232

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

I had to look it up..his number was 42
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    deb1211 said:

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

You had to look up Jackie Robinson s number?!?! Yikes

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Looking at a map and Nashville being further east then I thought it was it would make sense that it would fit in the April 2nd slot. Then move west from there though if NY is indeed on the 30th like some have suggested they would be taking two days off in a row. Not unlike them but such a compact tour I expected it to not have any breaks like that. 
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 869
    Sounding like gonna be difficult to land multiple shows through 10c. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,232
    mcgruff10 said:
    deb1211 said:

Baltimore 3.28
    NYC 3.30
    Nashville 4.2
    St. Louis 4.3
    Denver 4.6
    Vegas 4.8 (total guess)
    Phoenix 4.10
    San Diego 4.12
    LAx2 4.14 and 4.15
    Oakland 4.17

You had to look up Jackie Robinson s number?!?! Yikes

Im a hockey fan and grew up watching the NFL and NHL .i dont like baseball so im guessing im not the only woman who diesnt know his number