Pearl Jam's Gigaton

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    I AM GETTING NO WORK DONE 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    hidypitts said:
    Just name the album Refresh and let's go!!!!!
    Image result for f5 gif
  • I AM GETTING NO WORK DONE 
    Yeah I did pretty much all I need to do today this morning. So it's all about Pearl Jam now. 

Anyone have a quick update as to when we might hear something today? If at all? It's been hard to keep up with this thread because it's so active. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    Enjoy these times right now.  We’ve waited a long six years for this and you never know when this will come around again.   This is always fun.  
    Exactly!  These are the best times. Never know when it’s gonna end. 

Absolutely. I'm 41 going on 14 today. I can't wait but the anticipation is awesome!
    For sure!  Same feeling today as I had as a teenager waiting for any news about PJ to drop.  It never gets old and we are extremely lucky that they are still around with extremely passionate fans and excitement surrounding them.
    No doubt! The impending release (and release itself) of a new Pearl Jam album is mountaintop type stuff, IMHO :prayer:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    CROJAM95 said:
    they should announce it like a new pope....theatrics
    or like that girl with the butthole baby reveal. 
    i heard about that.....lovely woman
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    I AM GETTING NO WORK DONE 
    Related image
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PB11041 said:
    Image result for begging gif
    Put a refresh button under those paws and we've got something.
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,611
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i heard about that.....lovely woman
    It was actually pretty funny. 

www.headstonesband.com

• CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    I was going to comment the same thing, verbatim, but some things are better off left a mystery. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    I was going to comment the same thing, verbatim, but some things are better off left a mystery. 
    this girl who has a load of followers on instagram (she's the "falling girl"-she has a tray of food in a fast food restaurant and flails and falls and spills everything all over the place-she does these videos in different scenarios and posts them on IG). she posted a fake gender reveal. she's lying down on her belly, mostly naked. next thing you know, she "pushes", and out comes a fart and blue dust. her friends "go nuts". I honestly was mesmerized by it and watched it several times. I thought "how did she get that powder up there?". She later revealed that I think a male friend of hers "helped her out". EW. 

www.headstonesband.com

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    this girl who has a load of followers on instagram (she's the "falling girl"-she has a tray of food in a fast food restaurant and flails and falls and spills everything all over the place-she does these videos in different scenarios and posts them on IG). she posted a fake gender reveal. she's lying down on her belly, mostly naked. next thing you know, she "pushes", and out comes a fart and blue dust. her friends "go nuts". I honestly was mesmerized by it and watched it several times. I thought "how did she get that powder up there?". She later revealed that I think a male friend of hers "helped her out". EW. 
    Has a Impractical Jokers vibe to it.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    These gender reveals just get weirder and weirder. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    :o

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    These gender reveals just get weirder and weirder. 
    it was fake. she's not pregnant. she did it in hopes of going "viral", and it did. 

www.headstonesband.com

CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    I tried watching that show. didn't find it funny. 

www.headstonesband.com

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    That’s unnatural
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,611
    edited January 2020
    That sounds like a pretty funny send up of gender reveals 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wait, what?
    Try this one. Poor Murr, that dude gets it every time!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bT0eDtQE8
    www.cluthelee.com
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    CROJAM95 said:
    Haaaahaaaaaa! Can u imagine!!!??  They might as well at this point 
  • We are a distracted group.
  • Is it bad I have multiple browsers open to refresh the home, shop, and forum pages non stop?!
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    DH23119 said:
    Is it bad I have multiple browsers open to refresh the home, shop, and forum pages non stop?!
    No it’s not since I’m doing the same thing 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • bobvlbobvl Posts: 28
    DH23119 said:
    Is it bad I have multiple browsers open to refresh the home, shop, and forum pages non stop?!
    If it is I am in the same boat.
    No matter how cold the winter... there's a springtime ahead

Philadelphia 10.22.13
    Philadelphia 04.28.16
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Posts: 2,572
    20 minutes or so now, lol?
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    bobvl said:
    DH23119 said:
    See the source image
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Hobbes said:
    bobvl said:
    DH23119 said:
    See the source image
    That was well done.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    I mean, I would like to get SOME work done today.

Image result for well were waiting

All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission