UNFAIR: DISCOUNT CODE ONLY FOR USA

Just had it confirmed by Music Glue that the discount code for store merch in October is only for the US store. How is that fair??? It's bad enough that there are few things to buy in the UK/EU store anyway. 
:angry:

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,196
    Time to start buying stuff at a 20% discount and offering it to Europeans at a 10% discount

• :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • gwtmhgwtmh Posts: 6
    pjl44 lol. Remember though, some of us may no longer be European after 31st Oct i_dunno
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Sure, yeah, EU gets all the tours, but US gets all the merch.

I SAW PEARL JAM
    gwtmh said:
    pjl44 lol. Remember though, some of us may no longer be European after 31st Oct i_dunno
    If it goes through, I offer the same deal to my UK brethren and sisthren in their new independent banana republic 
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    I blame Trump.  This discount code obviously got caught up in the recent trade war.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    I blame Trump.  This discount code obviously got caught up in the recent trade war.
    USA USA USA!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    I'm not even sure what to spend the code on.... what are other people spending theirs on?
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited October 2019
    Sorry but we have Trump. The US deserves the discount. We need something good in these times. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • We have johnson . Who is a johnson.please send help.
    It doesn't seem right in this day and age to just offer a deal to some of your members.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • I’ll send my Johnson in to help
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,119
    Sorry but we have Trump. The US deserves the discount. We need something good in these times. 
    We are Greeks, we need it more..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • dankind said:
    Sure, yeah, EU gets all the tours, but US gets all the merch.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Zod said:
    I'm not even sure what to spend the code on.... what are other people spending theirs on?
    Car payments.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    Zod said:
    Nothing. Looked a few times hoping I’d find something I wanted. No go.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    Zod said:
    I used mine on the Patagonia backpack.  At the time I bought it, it was on sale for $90.  With the 20% discount on top of that, it brought it down even more to around $72.  It has since been changed back to its retail price of $129. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:
    Zod said:
    I used mine on the Patagonia backpack.  At the time I bought it, it was on sale for $90.  With the 20% discount on top of that, it brought it down even more to around $72.  It has since been changed back to its retail price of $129. 
    That's a good deal. I took a hard look at that and the messenger bag but just can't get into what they're doing with the logo font.
  • I’m hoping I can use the 20% off code on the pool I’m putting in.  
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    VAT related.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    I’m hoping I can use the 20% off code on the pool I’m putting in.  
    Hopefully Frank Shirley doesn't screw you out of your Christmas bonus this year.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited October 2019
    US store run by themselves. 
    EU store run by a third party. 

I would guess the margins on the stuff sold from their warehouse is a lot higher. And therefore worth it in another way.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Zod said:
    Vinyl. Baseball cards. Bootleg CD's. Got a few day's left till the code expires. Might pick up a few more items for Christmas stockings. 

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Last day to use the code.