Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Succession- HBO

13»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,122
    I hope Tom joins Kendall and tells Shiv to fuck right off. 
    That move will likely send poor Greg to the slammer. haha
    Shiv, if she has any morals, should go with him though. But I am not certain she has any morals. 

The one thing that is predictable about this show is it's characters always bounce back and forth. Like it just seems a given that Tom is going to join Ken's team sooner than later. 

Ken dropping that lawyer seems like a horrible move.

I wonder if there are any viewers of this show who are actually pulling for Logan....

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 15,277
    Shiv, if she has any morals, should go with him though. But I am not certain she has any morals. 

The one thing that is predictable about this show is it's characters always bounce back and forth. Like it just seems a given that Tom is going to join Ken's team sooner than later. 

I wonder if there are any viewers of this show who are actually pulling for Logan....
    At times I do. Like when he and Kendall visited Adrian Brody, I was pulling for Brody to side with Logan. Depends on the situation I guess. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

At times I do. Like when he and Kendall visited Adrian Brody, I was pulling for Brody to side with Logan. Depends on the situation I guess. 
    Really? I was pulling for Logan to have a heart attack there. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

Really? I was pulling for Logan to have a heart attack there. 
    No way. If I was Logan, I'd tell all of them to fuck off (especially Kendall) because I built the company. I guess he can't because they probably all have some sort of stake in it. But if he could, I'd pull on them what his brother pulled on poor Greg. That was a great exchange by the way. Paraphrased....

Ewan: I'm giving all of my money to Greenpeace.
    Greg: Does that include the money that was going to go to me?
    Ewan: I gave that money away first. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,177

All but Roman are going to end up with Kendall.  Shiv is realizing her dad doesn't respect her opinion and is just a figure head. This week's episode will push her to Kendall's side.  

I like Logan a lot more than any of the kids so yea I'd like to see him win.  I enjoy Roman's character but the rest of the kids are really unlikeable most of the time.  Kendall has moments, go back and forth a bit on him.  Shiv is incredibly unlikeable.
    Loved seeing Greg shoot his shot with Kendall's assistant. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Loved seeing Greg shoot his shot with Kendall's assistant. 
    Yeah but I gotta think Ken's gonna come at him hard now. OR maybe Ken respects Greg having a set of testicles? Only time will tell!
    chinese-happy.jpg