Options

Neil Young & Pearl Jam - Mirror Ball Live Movie

Comments

• Options
    Should have added a fifth day and made the Merkinball EP into a/an LP
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,986
    The Greedy Hand Holiday Sale is here!
    Get up to 40% off on your favorite official music and merchandise.
    Hurry in, sale ends 11/28.

https://store.warnermusic.ca/collections/neil-young

Product selection may be different in your country's store.
    Offer ends 11/28, 9pm pst.

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,310
    Not really much of an update, considering it’s been ‘in the works’ for years now, but it’s good to know that people are still chasing Neil for it  =)

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
  • Options
    goldrush said:
    Not really much of an update, considering it’s been ‘in the works’ for years now, but it’s good to know that people are still chasing Neil for it  =)

:) 
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,987
    My guess is, the earliest it’s gonna drop now will be next Fall. Sounds like Archives Vol 3 is set for the Spring. 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,968
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    and you don't need some outrageously expensive playback system to enjoy it. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    My guess is, the earliest it’s gonna drop now will be next Fall. Sounds like Archives Vol 3 is set for the Spring. 
    D'oh!!!
  • Options
    Neil hosted another Patron’s Zoom call today. It was mostly about the Archives III box, but he was asked if there were any plans for a Mirrorball II…

Unsurprisingly, Neil has not discussed this with PJ. Doing things again are not for him, he only wants to do things for the first time.

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush said:
    Neil hosted another Patron’s Zoom call today. It was mostly about the Archives III box, but he was asked if there were any plans for a Mirrorball II…

Unsurprisingly, Neil has not discussed this with PJ. Doing things again are not for him, he only wants to do things for the first time.

A Neil Young & Eddie Vedder Solo Tour would be sweet if he's into first time jams. Or yet, a Neil Young / Eddie Vedder record.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    goldrush said:

A Neil Young & Eddie Vedder Solo Tour would be sweet if he's into first time jams. Or yet, a Neil Young / Eddie Vedder record.
    Wow, now that’s an idea! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,841
    demetrios said:
    goldrush said:

Post of the year!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    goldrush said:

Wow, now that’s an idea! 

• Options
    Available today!

Before and After (Limited Edition) LP 

BEFORE AND AFTER 
    Tracklisting:

1. I'm The Ocean
    2. Homefires
    3. Burned
    4. On The Way Home
    5. If You Got Love
    6. A Dream That Can Last
    7. Birds
    8. My Heart
    9. When I Hold You In My Arms
    10. Mother Earth
    11. Mr Soul
    12. Comes A Time
    13. Don't Forget Love

• Options

• Options

Before and After

96kHz · 24bit

13 tracks · 47 minutes

• Options
    It's 2024. Will this be the year Neil Young releases Mirror Ball Live & reissues Mirror Ball on vinyl?

• Options
    demetrios said:
    It's 2024. Will this be the year Neil Young releases Mirror Ball Live & reissues Mirror Ball on vinyl?

Mirrorball on vinyl, one of my holy grails so I really hope so! 🤞
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Mirrorball on vinyl, one of my holy grails so I really hope so! 🤞
    * Fingers crossed 
  • Options

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,841
    Hells yeah!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,987
    edited February 9
    A nerd on the Steve Hoffman forums apparently has insight that the live record will be released this year. 

• Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 408
    A nerd on the Steve Hoffman forums apparently has insight that the live record will be released this year. 

Do you have a link?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,123
    I mean it has been pushed forward but still always talked about as being prepped for release. It releasing in the next 330 days or whatever isn’t really a long shot or something that needs special insight. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    axeljohan said:

Do you have a link?

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,123
    @goldrush What is Heart of Gold 2LP? A live release of the Nashville show during the Praire Wind era?

• Options
    @goldrush What is Heart of Gold 2LP? A live release of the Nashville show during the Praire Wind era?

Yeah, the common thought seems to be that this is the soundtrack to the Jonathan Demme Heart of Gold movie

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,345
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:

Love it. Now if only we can get Neil to come down to Ohana this year & play this with Pearl Jam on stage again.