Options

to be continued . . .

2»

Comments

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    See now I can never do anything but keep this. Maybe start a Chadwick museum. Also , the best poems of his were not found in his book nor on the Pearl jam forum. 

I went through an Exactly 8-inch tall stack of printed poetry and removed the previously published stuff and also maybe not his bestest works. And so I have about 500 astonishing pieces.

Does anybody have any ideas/knowledge  how I can best use, circulate, publish for the world to know and see the undescribable contents of his work besides just handing it over to the free reign of the internet . A. profit is not the intention , but rather .... most people should read this for the betterment of all souls in all humankind. :how_interesting:

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No, but I'd love for others to know him via his work (and me to do the same).

Hope these finds are making you smile.

The hummingbird feeders did for me :)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,888
    rollings said:
    See now I can never do anything but keep this. Maybe start a Chadwick museum. Also , the best poems of his were not found in his book nor on the Pearl jam forum. 

I went through an Exactly 8-inch tall stack of printed poetry and removed the previously published stuff and also maybe not his bestest works. And so I have about 500 astonishing pieces.

Does anybody have any ideas/knowledge  how I can best use, circulate, publish for the world to know and see the undescribable contents of his work besides just handing it over to the free reign of the internet . A. profit is not the intention , but rather .... most people should read this for the betterment of all souls in all humankind. :how_interesting:

um self publish to Amazon and make it free?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    There are poetry message boards, too, where his work would be read and appreciated by other poets. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing these pieces of creative expression as you can...affording me timeless moments of introspection, sorrow and joy...mostly joy! I hope you find a way to continue and share these pieces...many thanks again...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    When I was getting out the Christmas decorations , I just knew I would find some gems. 

Last year Chad removed the batteries from all the whatevers and put the batteries in baggies and labeled them. Because they were in clear baggies, on one of them he even "replied" to his labeling....

Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    Sounds like chadwick :)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    edited December 2019
    :)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    That is great 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    edited December 2019
    Chad ❤
    Post edited by shortstack on
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    I had mentioned a part of Iowa that I had worked in before and I got a DM from him and his first words were "dude?  What the hell were you doing out in my neck?"

That made me chuckle because you have to want to get to that area, lol!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    "Happy New Year Masks & Whatnots"  :lol:  
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    One Whatnot, please.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    that'll be 43¢ change pleeaase
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Awesome!
    Where is old chickweed?!
    I got so old I had to drop the chick (but Never the weed)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Where is old chickweed?!
    I got so old I had to drop the chick (but Never the weed)
    So good to see you back, weeded mystic one :)
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    rollings said:
    Chickweed is in North Carolina, but you are right! She should be here too 

she visited me September 13, 14, 15, and part of 16.

Time is so weird. I visited Chad's mom and family in Iowa the weekend that has Sept. 7 in it.  I flew back, and Chad's mom passed away on that following Tuesday, Sept 10--exactly 3  weeks after Chad.   The visit was as beautiful as it was sad. No words here can describe.  And then here comes Gayle (chickweed) the wonderful 3 days later to visit me & son's at my house 

Most  you guys know how much Chad was into the Other World....well he wasted no time in getting down to business.  That's probably another thread.  

It's true, I don't always believe others people story about some stuff.  But I believe mine.  Haha. Ok more later.  

Love

Well if this is saying what I think it is, I believe it.  My mom passed away in Feb 2014.  There were 5 kids but we all knew my one brother was her favorite, it was kind of a family joke.  That same year he died suddenly.  We all said mom just had to have him.  She didn't waste any time getting down to business either.