Options

to be continued . . .

rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

ooh hi !

Comments

• Options

part of a grocery list I kept that Chad made a few years ago...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Progressive soups like Bernie and Granny Liz eat?
    And what kind of store sells assholes and dicks? Plenty of stores around here are filled with both, but they aren't for sale.

Keep 'em coming.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:
    And what kind of store sells assholes and dicks? Plenty of stores around here are filled with both, but they aren't for sale.

Keep 'em coming.
    Agreed. Anyone who claims to wheel around their items in a "carriage" instead of a "cart" is likely both an asshole and a dick.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:

Keep 'em coming.
    Agreed. Anyone who claims to wheel around their items in a "carriage" instead of a "cart" is likely both an asshole and a dick.
    Gandalf was definitely riding in a cart.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It's something else, when you see glimpses of a loved one as a child - those hints of what's to come.

(and what did he have against PB&J?!)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Any significance to the different colors?  ;)

That is good stuff.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

That is good stuff.
    Chad would eat a butterscotch candy and a cinnamon disk at the same time and would say "you gotta try them both at the same time" and I would say "I'm not putting two hard candies in my mouth at once"

And then I guess the 8-ball cereal conglomeration or whatever he described to you...

It's a continuation of that...
  • Options
    Didn't you ever get a Christmas card from him?   I mean we tried to send you one that once ...

• Options
    edited October 2019

not an easy thing to do
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    hedonist said:
    It's something else, when you see glimpses of a loved one as a child - those hints of what's to come.

(and what did he have against PB&J?!)
    I was probably in the background going, "we don't need peanut butter. we don't need jelly . we don't need butter.  dicks? ..blah blah blah blah"
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    rollings said:
    Didn't you ever get a Christmas card from him?   I mean we tried to send you one that once ...

Don't recall, although I do recall discussion of that card after the matter.....

Butterscotch & Cinnamon at the same time!
    That says so much.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,280
    edited October 2019
    What was Mr. Wick's beef with pb and j? Assuming I read that correctly...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    What was Mr. Wick's beef with pb and j? Assuming I read that correctly...
    read the reply.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited October 2019
    rollings said:

That is good stuff.
    Chad would eat a butterscotch candy and a cinnamon disk at the same time and would say "you gotta try them both at the same time" and I would say "I'm not putting two hard candies in my mouth at once"

And then I guess the 8-ball cereal conglomeration or whatever he described to you...

It's a continuation of that...
    I'm going to try the butterscotch/cinnamon combo tonight. I wonder what kind of soda combination chadwick would've tried? :pensive:
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    I mean Coke Zero is the best soda period, but what flavor add-ins would he have tried? Cherry, lime, grape, and cranberry?
  • Options
    I mean Coke Zero is the best soda period, but what flavor add-ins would he have tried? Cherry, lime, grape, and cranberry?
    Mentos
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Mentos
    :lol:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    rollings said:

part of a grocery list I kept that Chad made a few years ago...
    "no asshole
    no p b + j
    no butter
    no more dicks"

Pure Chad all the way.  I love it! 
    :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Chad would make up my lunch for work and would often leave a note on a napkin.  Omg. 

Ok some definitions are necessary. If they become extensive, I'll add to the OP

Pippy:. Chad's name for me. It's short for Pippy Conniptions. AKA Pippy Dips.  Occupation = Accountant. 

Little Eddie : Chad's name for our favorite lead singer, AKA lil eddie

• Options
    Bonus Post:

This napkin has a B Side 

More helpful definitions

April 28 & 29 2016: Chad's first PJ shows, (Philadelphia, PA) Was one of them the Ten show? Yes. Who else went with us? The lovely chickweed, AKA LettingGo, AKA, mysticweed  plus other various board names I think 

• Options
    I remember mysticweed!

These notes are precious, aren't they?

Precious as in treasured, not cute.  But cute too ;)
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Where is old chickweed?!
  • Options
    Chickweed is in North Carolina, but you are right! She should be here too 

she visited me September 13, 14, 15, and part of 16.

Time is so weird. I visited Chad's mom and family in Iowa the weekend that has Sept. 7 in it.  I flew back, and Chad's mom passed away on that following Tuesday, Sept 10--exactly 3  weeks after Chad.   The visit was as beautiful as it was sad. No words here can describe.  And then here comes Gayle (chickweed) the wonderful 3 days later to visit me & son's at my house 

Most  you guys know how much Chad was into the Other World....well he wasted no time in getting down to business.  That's probably another thread.  

It's true, I don't always believe others people story about some stuff.  But I believe mine.  Haha. Ok more later.  

Love

• Options
    I wanna wax poetic not all hairy over this post...but alas I can only thank you for sharing lovely bits o'paper...that grew from seed...
  • Options
    and skin
    but not on out as it usually goes with lathe 
    ing
    but
    within
    which sparks

and then to outside

home at the bottom
    where all things come to rest
    like you 

the part which eventually wakes up with the part that went to bed

but not usually 
  • Options
    home at the bottom
    where all things come to rest
    like you 

the part which eventually wakes up with the part that went to bed

but not usually 

Oh, Diane.
  • Options
    I mentioned somewhere that Chad was travelling between here and Iowa the past year. On his travels he would take stuff there and he would bring stuff back.

The last time he came back in July he brought some stuff and stored it in the basement . I didn't actually know what he brought until sadly after he was gone.

"Whats in the backpack Chad?" 

"Oh ya know, just us few hummingbird feeders and oil lamp wicks" 

• Options

• Options
    "anything in the side pocket?"

"Oh nothing but us few markers, pens, and pencil I guess stubs"
  • Options