Secret Santa 2019

1246

Comments

  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    evsgjamm said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Very cool present! It’s always good to see there are other rock obsessed maniacs out there ;)
    Oh word??? You too got bit by the bug?? 
    It’s my parents‘ fault. They’ve always been collecting rocks and hiking all over the world. So that’s what I do as well. My friends hated me for it when I was moving... WTF is in these heavy boxes, rocks?? Ummm, yes ;)
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 1,996
    annnnnnd we just became best friends. incoming PM lol lol
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

    2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • vogonpoetbythelakevogonpoetbythelake Posts: 2,091
    edited December 2019
    I am not the rockhound...he is the uber  crystal hunter...the meteorite comment is enlightening to me who frequently misquotes and glazes over about the details of pretty shiny rocks =)love him for his interest and passion...he finds crystals under his feet just about everywhere we hike and finds special holes in the hills..vugs...love that word...he definitely has the vug bug!
    Post edited by vogonpoetbythelake on
  • giventofly69giventofly69 VancouverPosts: 760
    evsgjamm said:


    Giventofly69 - you took note of my geeky rock obsession and planted a new beauty in my collection from the amazing Voisey's Bay, Newfoundland. Stunning core sample. Thanks for that! Thanks for everything you sent. I have the coffee with me now while I work in the field and the beans and chocolate are destroyed. Can't wait to dive into some Kurt Von!!

    Merry Christmas to you and everyone else in the PJ Secret Santa Gift Exchange!
    First time ever sending someone a rock as a gift - glad you liked it!  :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 1,996
    I am not the rockhound...he is the uber  crystal hunter...the meteorite comment is enlightening to me who frequently misquotes and glazes over about the details of pretty shiny rocks =)love him for his interest and passion...he finds crystals under his feet just about everywhere we hike and finds special holes in the hills..vugs...love that word...he definitely has the vug bug!
    lol. VUG BUG!!! geeeeeez that's genius. Made me chuckle. Me and your dude would get along so freakin well lol. I can just tell. If you're weird about collecting rocks... best friends ... right now. no question. 
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

    2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • LF55358LF55358 MinnesotaPosts: 63
    Thank you Secret Santa - Love it all!! Particularly the wrapping papers. What a surprise. Wish you happy holidays. 
  • LF55358LF55358 MinnesotaPosts: 63
    I have something being delivered to Germany - hopefully before Christmas!! 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    LF55358 said:
    I have something being delivered to Germany - hopefully before Christmas!! 
    Hmmm, could that be for me? HaJoe got his already. I’m leaving tomorrow to visit my parents for a week but I wouldn’t mind a secret Santa afterwards :smile:
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Atlanta, GAPosts: 277
    edited December 2019
    Package has arrived and just put the gifts under my tree. Will post on Christmas morning. Thanks Secret Santa! 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 629
    LF55358 said:
    Thank you Secret Santa - Love it all!! Particularly the wrapping papers. What a surprise. Wish you happy holidays. 
    Glad it was received and you like! Happy Christmas!

  • Received my Secret Santa from Seattle. One of my favorite places to visit and see a show! 
    I will wait to open it on Christmas. 
    Mahalo in advance, Chris! 
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,358

    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,358
    Thanks, NIkki! My wife will love the soap! Merry Christmas!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 74
    Take a look at my beautiful gift from my Secret Santa from Canada. I had to frame the handcrafted vinyl immediately. Thank you so much!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    wow that is amazing!!! 
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germanyPosts: 74
    Bad news for the secret santa I was sending to. The parcel seems to be lost. Last thing which is sure is, that the parcel left germany on December 9th. I have to investigate after the holidays.
    I'm really sorry for that.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    Maybe it‘ll show up after the Christmas craze!!
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 2,610
    HaJoe said:
    Take a look at my beautiful gift from my Secret Santa from Canada. I had to frame the handcrafted vinyl immediately. Thank you so much!
    Nice! ^
  • You're so welcome! I hope you didn't already have that turntable mat! I tried snooping & asking your family to find out; I'm sure I'm tucked away in hidden messenger requests...so I made an executive decision to order it 🤓 Merry Christmas!!
    mfc2006 said:
    Thanks, NIkki! My wife will love the soap! Merry Christmas!!

  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,929
    edited December 2019
    Thank you so much to Nara for the great presents (2nd time SS too!) I’m going to enjoy everything. The kids will have fun with the Quizoo for sure! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 
    Post edited by vduboise on
  • FifthelementFifthelement LotuslandPosts: 6,130
    My apologies to my SS recipient. Unfortunately, life just got in the way, so your present will be late.  I’m very sorry, but at least you’ll have something to look forward to in January that’s not a credit card bill 😏
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,358
    I hope my gift arrived safely! Merry Christmas, everyone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Atlanta, GAPosts: 277
    Thank you so much Susan! Perfect gifts and the bottle opener is going to come in handy today! Merry Christmas!
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 629
    edited December 2019
    My Secret Santa package arrived on the 16th- I got home yesterday and picked it up. Before I opened all my gifts I was in tears...so many treasures and so thoughtful. rpecsok you went above & beyond- I got way too many gifts and I love it!!! 
    Many, many thanks.
    Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones🎄

    “A Merry Christmas to us all”



    Post edited by Renfield on
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    Renfield said:
    My Secret Santa package arrived on the 16th- I got home yesterday and picked it up. Before I opened all my gifts I was in tears...so many treasures and so thoughtful. rpecsok you went above & beyond- I got way too many gifts and I love it!!! 
    Many, many thanks.
    Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones🎄

    “A Merry Christmas to us all”



    Looks awesome! What are the records? Kinda looks like chocolate 
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, CanadaPosts: 2,117
    A big thank you to my secret santa(s)
    The spices will be used for our New Years party. 
    The stickers and coasters will be added to our collection.
    I have never played disc golf before, but will have to give it a try now!
    The pretzels may or may not be shared  :)
    Thanks for taking the time to write me a note, it’s appreciated.
     Happy holidays to you!!
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 629
    JPPJ84 said:
    Renfield said:
    My Secret Santa package arrived on the 16th- I got home yesterday and picked it up. Before I opened all my gifts I was in tears...so many treasures and so thoughtful. rpecsok you went above & beyond- I got way too many gifts and I love it!!! 
    Many, many thanks.
    Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones🎄

    “A Merry Christmas to us all”



    Looks awesome! What are the records? Kinda looks like chocolate 
    Yes chocolate, and the Lightening Bolt is white chocolate. They will not be eaten, they are for display purposes only. =)
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 1,469
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Renfield said:
    My Secret Santa package arrived on the 16th- I got home yesterday and picked it up. Before I opened all my gifts I was in tears...so many treasures and so thoughtful. rpecsok you went above & beyond- I got way too many gifts and I love it!!! 
    Many, many thanks.
    Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones🎄

    “A Merry Christmas to us all”



    Looks awesome! What are the records? Kinda looks like chocolate 
    Yes chocolate, and the Lightening Bolt is white chocolate. They will not be eaten, they are for display purposes only. =)
    Absolutely! I wouldn’t eat them either =)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,229
    Thanks SS.. Awesome Pawsome gifts!  Will Make some Peach Cobbla Soon!!  Merry Christmas All!!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sorry I'm late to post! Just now catching my breath. Thank you so very much Molly Pitman for the oh so perfect gift!! I was so excited about the soap!! I'm a soapmaker & have never tried a Lush soap 😳 I've been telling myself for several years I must try one, but have never made it around to ordering. It smells sooooo good! I absolutely adore the calendar...the daily motivation & simple one day at a time is beyond perfect; as I nervously approach the launch date for my business ♡♡♡ My son was so excited to see/try to read the German newspaper at bottom of the box 🤣 Thank you from the bottom of my heart; I wish you & your beautiful family a wonderful 2020 & new decade ahead ♡♡♡
Sign In or Register to comment.