Options

Secret Santa 2019

Comments

• Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    On its way ...
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Got a anonymous parcel yesterday. Will post picture of the content on christmas.
    But i have a slight feeling that this gift comes from Canada...
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    send it anonymously... that would have been an idea... that I didn't have. my secret santa gift isn't gonna be all that secret I'm afraid ;)
  • Options
    vogonpoetbythelakevogonpoetbythelake Posts: 2,146
    edited November 2019
    =)  Could it be Bob Smith? He is from Canada....wasnt me...
  • Options
    Tracking says mine got delivered today 🥳 or at least it got deposited for the recipient in a what, secret hideaway?! Hope you find it, Santa friend!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Still waiting on one of the items to arrive. Ugh. Hope to have it in the mail early next week!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    belibeablebelibeable Posts: 33
    edited November 2019

Guess what happened???
    I am so superhappy and thankful! The perfect present ❤️❤️❤️ even my cat got something and he loves then packaging 😂 will find a special place for the oil painting. Thank you so much!

Update. Found the perfect place

Post edited by belibeable on
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    ^
    That is the perfect place!  Awesome gift! (And so sweet that there was something for kitty).
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Awesome place, glad you like it!! =) that’s a beauty of a player!!
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Just got mine in the mail today!
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I just picked up my gift from the post office, but won’t open it for a few days.
    I also mailed mine today as well.
  • Options
    The last item is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I’ll be shipping mine on Wednesday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Recieved mine over the Thanksgiving holiday. Thank you to my Secret Santa!
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359

Update. Found the perfect place

Nice!
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Journey of 1,235 miles has commenced- expected arrival on Friday. 
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    This is my favorite part.  Great gift ideas guys.  I'm always impressed by the thought that everyone puts into their gifting.  😊✌
  • Options
    Oh no, I forgot to check this and am now WAY late! Hahahaha... Loved this so much last year ❤️
    DIMITRIS or anyone else, can you please add me to the Facebook group if you think that might help me remember next year? THAAAAANKS, Carin Sorvik
    ✌️♥️🉑
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Package has arrived and it's under my tree.  Will open it Christmas and post then!  Thanks SS!  
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,935
    edited December 2019
    Looks like part 1 of my gift has arrived this week, thankfully. There is a part 2, which is unfortunately delayed. Hopefully gets there by XMAS. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    JawsJaws Canada Posts: 54
    Yay! I see my Secret Santa Gift Part 1 has arrived at it's destination safely. Glad to see you'll be waiting until Christmas to open it  =)
    Part 2 is well on its way. It is travelling quite a distance and at the busiest time of year, sure hope it gets there before Christmas.
  • Options
    Looks like my gift will arrive late next week! I hope they like it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I hope mine gets here til Friday, I’ll be gone for over a week after that :s
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Thank you to my Secret Santa!  Bo knows Christmas!

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Thank you to my Secret Santa!  Bo knows Christmas!

Nice!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Package on the way.  A lil worried about the Zip Code which I used, did not match as per the Post Office.  The clerk said use it anyway..so I did! Hope it makes it there safe.  Due to arrive 12/20.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106

Giventofly69 - you took note of my geeky rock obsession and planted a new beauty in my collection from the amazing Voisey's Bay, Newfoundland. Stunning core sample. Thanks for that! Thanks for everything you sent. I have the coffee with me now while I work in the field and the beans and chocolate are destroyed. Can't wait to dive into some Kurt Von!!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else in the PJ Secret Santa Gift Exchange!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    Excellant shot! Love that you had to tear into it before you even got a picture.. that pyrite is very unique...water worn and with bubbles it might even be a meteor!!! Says my rockhound of a partner...lucky you!
  • Options
    Very cool present! It’s always good to see there are other rock obsessed maniacs out there ;)
  • Options
    Excellant shot! Love that you had to tear into it before you even got a picture.. that pyrite is very unique...water worn and with bubbles it might even be a meteor!!! Says my rockhound of a partner...lucky you!
    LOL thanks vogon...

Now, for my true geekiness to shine. Get your rockhounding partner over here to read this and make him/her memorize this. "Meteors" don't have bubbles. That's a common misconception; we can thank cartoons for that.  And to sound foolishly snobby, they aren't called "meteors"  (this is gonna be an eye-rolling thing over semantics but I'm a brave soul whom loves to educate) but rather they are called "meteorites."

Flying through the atmosphere = meteor (or fireball if it's huge)
    Dropped stones on the ground = meteorites!! 

Fuck, I'm a geek. I could educate all day about meteorites though. I have a large collection of them and truly am passionate about them little space rocks.  I hope your rockhounding partner is ok with what I've said. 
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Very cool present! It’s always good to see there are other rock obsessed maniacs out there ;)
    Oh word??? You too got bit by the bug??