Options

psst...9/19/19

Comments

• Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    I enjoy the Halloween shirts more than most of the attire they produce.  I never take my political cues from them, nor do I care that they use their platform to speak their mind.  I view them the same as when I watch the UGA Bulldogs, I'm just here to see them kick ass, if they have to work themselves up into a frenzy to do it, so be it!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    demetrios said:
    PEARL JAM... They're coming for you!.......

Tour announcement is on the shirt!!
    Oh man it would be pretty freaking sweet if they added the 2020 tour dates on the back of that shirt.
    Would be a great idea. Curious why not showing the back of it? Last year said 10/31/18 on the back. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,790
    i guess...confirmed...we going for election tour....they  gonna go hard on trump

I hope EV yells at trump at every show in 2020 and I do not care if it alienates a few fans.
    Sounds fun 
  • Options
    Simple equation. No Euro Store no purchase.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    CROJAM95 said:
    I like the art, not the politics.....I cant stand Trump, living in NY my whole life I gotta an extra helping of all his nonsense.....I support the bands views 90% of the time....this is why the left is always holding a bag of shit on election nights.....doesn't help the situation. If I wore this in front of my repub friends, 75% people also in my industry republican....not a good look for me

Subtlety  always better

Art is badass....but cmon, send a message via your songs
    I'm sure it is subtle enough to sail right over the heads of most Trump voters, so no worries there. "I love the poorly educated." DJT.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    We hate him so much that we want to wear him around? I’d prefer more shirts like the no clowns from 2016. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I like the art, not the politics.....I cant stand Trump, living in NY my whole life I gotta an extra helping of all his nonsense.....I support the bands views 90% of the time....this is why the left is always holding a bag of shit on election nights.....doesn't help the situation. If I wore this in front of my repub friends, 75% people also in my industry republican....not a good look for me

Subtlety  always better

Art is badass....but cmon, send a message via your songs
    I'm sure it is subtle enough to sail right over the heads of most Trump voters, so no worries there. "I love the poorly educated." DJT.
    Trump should be paying them rent he's in their head so much!
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    petted101 said:
    EU/UK shop link will be added later today.
    slh
  • Options
    Love it! Hope it arrives before Halloween but at least if I have it before election day 2020 that will be fine. Nice work Santos/PJ/artists/etc! :-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
     damn..i order that already..is there a way to fix that?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    on2legs said:
    mschostok said:
    Is that really Donald Trump on the shirt? It seems to be a man in a suit and tie with hair eerily similar to his...and the palm trees and big building in the back cannot be missed.
    It’s Trump and as we covered a few days ago... it’s Mar-a-Lago. 

You were correct. After you posted it was Mar-a-Lago a few days ago, I took an actual pic from google and darkened it. 

• Options
    Congrats to those who could wear a shirt like this in public and not lose their job if seen.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    How long until Fox News is breathlessly reporting on the leftist rock band calling for violence against Donald Trump? Over/Under 6pm?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Congrats to those who could wear a shirt like this in public and not lose their job if seen.
    In a free country ?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    That would be a lot of us. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

cool halloween shirt.. some of the comments in this thread are comical.   

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Mike F posted this over on Santos' Facebook page. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2640185892681861&id=100000714288002

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    Really?  Your job monitors what you wear when you're not working?  Tough gig
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Wow. Lazy as hell. We can’t even get original tshirts.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Noload said:
    I enjoy the Halloween shirts more than most of the attire they produce.  I never take my political cues from them, nor do I care that they use their platform to speak their mind.  I view them the same as when I watch the UGA Bulldogs, I'm just here to see them kick ass, if they have to work themselves up into a frenzy to do it, so be it!

Completely agree. It only reduces the amount of playing time we get at a concert. I can't imagine walking away from a concert being any more informed about any political issue than before I went in. Oh and it's never too late to become a West Virginia Mountaineers fan.

• Options
    Glad angry Ed found his hatchet!
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    edited September 2019
    shecky said:
    petted101 said:
    EU/UK shop link will be added later today.
    slh
    That's great, thanks. Any chance of bringing over some 2015s? Mine has been over used and I would love a replacement. 
  • Options
    smile6680 said:
    Noload said:

Completely agree. It only reduces the amount of playing time we get at a concert. I can't imagine walking away from a concert being any more informed about any political issue than before I went in. Oh and it's never too late to become a West Virginia Mountaineers fan.

Gonna be a long year up there in them hills!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    demetrios said:
    But it is original. The artist used a theme or idea, but turned it into more than that with different imagery and a subtle political message. You see that, right? They aren't the same images. One may be based on the other, but there is a world of difference in the messaging.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    demetrios said:
    good artists borrowgreat artists steal.” 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    Love this design. Instant buy!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    What line of work are you in, are you an elected official?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    If this wasnt Trump on it there is no way I would wear it in public....but it is, which is pretty damn funny.
    Alternative Nation reports on the controversy over Donald Trump Axe Shirt @ 11.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Sorry...we aren't able add a UK/EU link for this item.
    Thanks for letting us know!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"