Options

PJ member on SiriusXM Lithium

RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 102
Listening to Lithium about an hour ago and the DJ said a member of PJ would be visiting the SiriusXM studio tomorrow.  Wonder if this is related to something spooky?

Comments

• Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    It's probably McCready talking about his Infinite Color & Sound performance in NYC on Friday.
  • Options
    You’re probably right.
  • Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    RKREK said:
    You’re probably right.

If so, I'm sure he'll be asked about what's going on with Pearl Jam.....album, tour, etc.  Will be interesting to see how/if he answers.

They didn't happen to mention what time this was going to be, did they?

• Options
    The DJ didn’t say what time when he mentioned it.  I was trying to listen until the next music break but had to go back into work.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838

grantrandomI had the privilege of chatting with Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready and his coconspirator Kate Neckel about their new project Infinite Color & Sound. I also ask Mike about the upcoming 25th anniversary of Vitalogy, the status of new Pearl Jam music and his favorite song that he wrote. Catch the conversation tomorrow at 11:30AM ET/8:30 PT on Lithium on SiriusXM ch. 34 or anytime On Demand through the SiriusXM app.
    @mikemccreadypj @kateneckel @infiniteclrsnd @pearljam @siriusxm #mikemccready #pearljam #kateneckel #infinitecolorandsound #siriusxm

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    New album news! 
  • Options

• Options
    They just did their pre-hype for the segment and said they will have info on the new Pearl Jam music being made as we speak. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    PJNB said:
    They just did their pre-hype for the segment and said they will have info on the new Pearl Jam music being made as we speak. 
    Maybe the “something spooky” drop will happen simultaneously with Mike spilling news on the album status. Please let today yield something good. Album...album...album!! 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Maybe the “something spooky” drop will happen simultaneously with Mike spilling news on the album status. Please let today yield something good. Album...album...album!! 
    Lets Go! 

Probably nothing new ugh.......
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    PJNB said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    Lets Go! 

Probably nothing new ugh.......
    I’m hoping for real news!! But I’m expecting a nothing burger. Can’t be let down that way. Lol 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    PJNB said:
    Being made as in not done? That would be interesting and counter to the rumors.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJNB said:
    Being made as in not done? That would be interesting and counter to the rumors.
    Being made as in post production or being made as in recording still? I hope they clear this up and throw some tough questions at him. 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Expecting a very generic answer without any actual information. Hope I'm wrong, though.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    It's forthcoming. 
  • Options
    here we go!
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Any news? :dizzy:
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    Talking about painting and playing music. I expect this to be the meat of the interview and a last question that does not answer much. Fun interview so far. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    Talking about painting and playing music. I expect this to be the meat of the interview and a last question that does not answer much. Fun interview so far. 
    Many thanks PJNB, can't wait for potential PJ next record news.
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Playing one of his songs that he did while she painted. "Free" 

Says that him and Kate now have full songs that they are going to release. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/61ZtpF1HNKtKxoiCa28AnP?si=yPYlg7KlQxi6H-M9-6CNDA
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Now playing Soundgarden. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Says that him and Kate now have full songs that they are going to release. 
    Thanks! Will record the replay on demand audio later tonight after work. 
  • Options
    Is the interview over or do they always do this. Green Day is playing now. I don't think I missed anything....
  • Options
    I think they always do this 
  • Options
    I think they always do this 
    And back! thanks.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Is the interview over or do they always do this. Green Day is playing now. I don't think I missed anything....
    They don't on SirusXM PJ Radio CH 22. Wait and see what's played  next after Green Day. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    S
    big year for the band 25th year for vitalogy. Is it crazy to celebrate with a band still intact.

M
    I never know it is an anniversary unless someone tells me proud of it still around and still talking about the record. grateful. I do not understand why but a cool thing nothing I ever expected to happen

S
    what would you say milestones amazing is the fact band is still intact for slew of reasons. Keys to that

M
    Keys are compromise respect fighting with each other. Ability to experiment with songs world beat vibe techno no perameters (can't remember more from this but just saying the band has no limits on the style of music they are going to make). Of course going to shows people coming to see us grateful for that. New generation of fans equally as important. Strange family/tribe 

S
    Talking about album any what comes to mind when reflecting on particular work you were apart of/Favourite difficult to play live. 

M
    Terms of records Mad Season comes to mind. Came off way deeper and darker because of Layne. Goes into more details but missed a lot of it. 

S
    Favourite Song you been apart

M
    Inside Job. Born out of necessity. Ed did not have lyrics. Scary for him but sat down to write lyrics. About recovery. Had to sing in front of Ed. Around amazing singers was scared of that. She says he has a beautiful voice

Inside Job comes on

Edit not the best typer but tried the best I could on the fly lol. They will be back with more. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    S
    big year for the band 25th year for vitalogy. Is it crazy to celebrate with a band still intact.
    You're the best. 
    pearljamonline.it