Options

Something Spooky...

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,485
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Based on the video with Trump ... pretty sure Pearl Jam is going to scare its fan base on the 19th when it is announced they have written the official Trump 2020 campaign song "Make America Gunnier (or become a shithole)"
    I think it’s fun how people are still triggered, so many years later.....
    I dont think you understand the definition of "triggered".  There is a difference between being triggered by a subject, and mad about a situation that has not changed. 

Also, someone pointed out that the palm trees and building look like Mar-A-Lago, so this may actually be about Trump. 

Also...the definition of triggered is what you did.  Someone made a joke about Trump, and you instantly jump in.  A non-triggered person would have just scrolled on. 
    it's funny people are still posting about Trump - can't wait for everyone to expend a bunch of energy on the next election!!!! 
    He is still the President, doing things that a lot of people disagree with. So yeah. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    It’s cool that we’ve entered a phase where the band is teasing stuff and gearing up for something new.  Whatever it ends up being it means new stuff is on its way. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    oh great more arguing. 

Meanwhile on Lithium this morning, the DJ said there will be a member of PJ visiting the studio there tomorrow... 

Idk if they announce Halloween shirts like that anymore, but it seems bigger than first thought...
    This is good info.  Could be a pure coincidence based on the timing of “something spooky.”  Could be something slightly bigger.  I think there’s zero chance that a PJ member joining Lithium has anything to do with an album or tour announcement, but I do think it’s cool and would like to tune in. I wonder who it will be. Guessing Mike. 
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    edited September 2019
    I love how when REAL information gets spread, all the trolls want to come out of the woodwork. The reason YOU dont want other people to get their hopes up is because you're so unhappy with life, you spend it arguing with yourself online. I hope if it is a shirt, 10 Club makes all the trolls buy one and eat one on camera to keep their # 
  • Options
    Who is trolling? I'm pretty sure that you've called me a troll in the past, but have no idea why. Anyway, it will be Mike talking about his Infinite Color & Sound project.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Who is trolling? I'm pretty sure that you've called me a troll in the past, but have no idea why. Anyway, it will be Mike talking about his Infinite Color & Sound project.
    It seems almost certain that this is what it is. The DJ will surely push on the album/ tour topic. I wonder if he’ll take the bait. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    this thread is an abortion
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Are those still legal?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Mike over the years has been the loosest lipped in interviews. It was he who confirmed Alpine for PJ20 before the announcement was ready. Who knows what he might say tomorrow? 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I’ll wait for the PJ branded Fedoras to be announced on 40s on 4
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Are those still legal?
    I think so? I don’t know, I’m a dude so I it’s really not my thing.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Based on the video with Trump ... pretty sure Pearl Jam is going to scare its fan base on the 19th when it is announced they have written the official Trump 2020 campaign song "Make America Gunnier (or become a shithole)"
    So many years later?  Children are still separated from their parents.  Our democracy and it's functions are being destroyed on a daily basis.  It's not years later.  We're in the middle of it.  You're damn right I'm triggered by my country being destroyed,
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    If the shoe (or should I say eatable shirt?) fits..... 
  • Options
    So many years later?  Children are still separated from their parents.  Our democracy and it's functions are being destroyed on a daily basis.  It's not years later.  We're in the middle of it.  You're damn right I'm triggered by my country being destroyed,
    I think Bucks point was that if you are a white male citizen with insurance, things are gonna be fine.  
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    I think Bucks point was that if you are a white male citizen with insurance, things are gonna be fine.  
    Was tempted to add "Gee, let me guess your race and gender." to my post but decided against it.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Was tempted to add "Gee, let me guess your race and gender." to my post but decided against it.
    OOOh OOOOh I want to play!
  • Options
    If the shoe (or should I say eatable shirt?) fits..... 
    Care to elaborate on my alleged trolling? Also, I don't know what you mean by an eatable shirt; did you mean edible, as they have different meanings? Though I still wouldn't know what you mean. Finally, when using the ellipsis, know how many dots to use, please. Thank you.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    Three dots means “to be continued,” four dots is a typo, but five dots means “Woah. Do not make me say what I want to say, baby, but if I did, it would blow your mind.” Dot dot dot dot DOT. 
  • Options
    Thank God there’s only one more day until this is revealed.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    It’s the 19th in Australia ...spill your guts 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    oh great more arguing. 

Meanwhile on Lithium this morning, the DJ said there will be a member of PJ visiting the studio there tomorrow... 

Idk if they announce Halloween shirts like that anymore, but it seems bigger than first thought...

guarantee whoever is being interviewed will be asked about the new album.   Either way we will have some kind of update by end of day tomorrow. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Fuck the popcorn, I've got nachos with extra jalapeños...nom-nom-nommmm...

IBTL
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    I never once singled anyone out. 

All im saying is that if logging into this website brings you more pain than happiness, maybe its time for you to get off the bus.

And I can put as many periods or ellipsis as I want.........
  • Options
    Are those still legal?
    This post is not a good look for you
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    Are those still legal?
    This post is not a good look for you
    Thread integrity...would a PJ Halloween shirt be a good look on him?  It's unbelievable how so many threads turn it dumbass off-topic arguments.
  • Options
    Today is the day!

• Options
    Maybe it's not an album or a tour.. because it's an album AND a tour??
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    Opens thread.

Scratches head.

Back to bed.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    A Halloween tee with band members dressed as the Adams Family. 
    ‘They’re creepy and they’re kooky, they’re altogether spooky the Adams Family’ 
    Boom - Cousin ‘It’
    Jeff - Uncle Fester
    Stone - Gomez
    Ed - Morticia
    Mike - Pugsley
    Matt - Lurch
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    This thread has survived for so long, lets not have it killed right when rumors are starting to percolate.  Can't you guys exchange #s and argue elsewhere?