Options

Something Spooky...

Comments

• Options
    People honestly believe they would license Jack Skellington from Disney? Haha.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    edited September 2019
    My guess, from the VHS tape, is that it will be a 70s/80s slasher vibe/theme/pastiche. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    They should make an A Nightmare on Elm Street pastiche. 

LET ME SLEEP.

But whatever. Maybe next year.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    Yeah, super weird people don’t like racism and guns violence and the promotion of both. 
    +1...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    I see my suggestion has so far been the spookiest.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    edited September 2019
    Based on the video with Trump ... pretty sure Pearl Jam is going to scare its fan base on the 19th when it is announced they have written the official Trump 2020 campaign song "Make America Gunnier (or become a shithole)"
    I think it’s fun how people are still triggered, so many years later.....
    Triggered? Aren't you burning your Bruce Springsteen albums because of the silliest fucking reason ever?
  • Options
    ratsten said:
    Pearl Jam Meets the Phantom of The Park!
    ratsten said:
    Pearl Jam Meets the Phantom of The Park!
    Only if Dave A plays Abner Devereaux

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    So it's not a new album or tour. Perhaps...a new record and upcoming shows?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Based on the video with Trump ... pretty sure Pearl Jam is going to scare its fan base on the 19th when it is announced they have written the official Trump 2020 campaign song "Make America Gunnier (or become a shithole)"
    Triggered? Aren't you burning your Bruce Springsteen albums because of the silliest fucking reason ever?
    but I got on with my life and quit b*tching.....
  • Options
    And STILL trying to sell that damn poster...  Hehehehe!
  • Options
    you funny lol
  • Options
    you funny lol
    No THAT is "spooky"... bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,485
    I dont think you understand the definition of "triggered".  There is a difference between being triggered by a subject, and mad about a situation that has not changed. 

Also, someone pointed out that the palm trees and building look like Mar-A-Lago, so this may actually be about Trump. 

Also...the definition of triggered is what you did.  Someone made a joke about Trump, and you instantly jump in.  A non-triggered person would have just scrolled on. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I dont think you understand the definition of "triggered".  There is a difference between being triggered by a subject, and mad about a situation that has not changed. 

Also, someone pointed out that the palm trees and building look like Mar-A-Lago, so this may actually be about Trump. 

Also...the definition of triggered is what you did.  Someone made a joke about Trump, and you instantly jump in.  A non-triggered person would have just scrolled on. 
    it's funny people are still posting about Trump - can't wait for everyone to expend a bunch of energy on the next election!!!! 
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Haha. You are right on the money.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

it's funny people are still posting about Trump - can't wait for everyone to expend a bunch of energy on the next election!!!! 
    I guess I don’t get why you think people shouldn’t  be posting about him. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    I thought I clicked on The Porch this morning.  Must have a computer malfunction because it seems I’ve ended up on AMT.  Huh. 🤔
  • Options
    you guys not familiar with the band? 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    You've been triggered over a mistake during an Ames drop 4 years ago. But, tell us more about how people should get on with their lives.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    RP112579 said:
    You've been triggered over a mistake during an Ames drop 4 years ago. But, tell us more about how people should get on with their lives.
    Ames Bros LOL  that's called holding a grudge - they did something to me personally 
  • Options
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Didn't you also move to Ireland to escape the major US crisis of black president?  But sure, it's Trump haters who are soft.  We're still here, wanting to make the US a better place, not running away & hiding in another country because we didn't get our way.
  • Options
    Didn't you also move to Ireland to escape the major US crisis of black president?  But sure, it's Trump haters who are soft.  We're still here, wanting to make the US a better place, not running away & hiding in another country because we didn't get our way.
    I am glad you remember the legend - that wasn't the main reason - it just added to my narative ;)
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I am glad you remember the legend - that wasn't the main reason - it just added to my narative ;)
    Well, I gotta hand it to ya.  At least you're not a hypocrite when it comes to "if you don't like it, leave."
  • Options
    oh great more arguing. 

Meanwhile on Lithium this morning, the DJ said there will be a member of PJ visiting the studio there tomorrow... 

Idk if they announce Halloween shirts like that anymore, but it seems bigger than first thought...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    I skimmed the first page and then skipped to the end. 

To say I am lost by this disagreement would be an understatement. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    oh great more arguing. 

Meanwhile on Lithium this morning, the DJ said there will be a member of PJ visiting the studio there tomorrow... 

Idk if they announce Halloween shirts like that anymore, but it seems bigger than first thought...
    Stone got his own signature Crock shoe
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    oh great more arguing. 

So Lithium is a radio station in the US?! Here’s hoping someone will write here what they talked about! Please 😉
  • Options
    All of their forthcoming shirts are now to be announced live on Lithium, only on SiriusXM.