Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Setlist Hunters...post your pics

124»

Comments

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 725
    Wow, that's a hell of a collection. I finally found my Counting Crows one the other day
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,381
    Nice find! I have mine on my wall and one in with an lp. Danny Clinch made a surfboard with all setlists and photos. Killer to see. Had it up at a nyc gallery a while back.
  • NSLNSL Nashville, TNPosts: 251
    edited May 2020
    impressive. how did you get the tool setlists?
    Unspeakable things
    Post edited by NSL on
    My concert photos/recordings:
    http://www.nslmedia.net/

2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY

Bump if anyone found more to share.
  • Cool thread. Will have to post the only two I’ve kept in my life later this AM. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • St.Louis 2000 - Ed’s tech threw it at me after the show. 
    Powderfinger’s St.Louis show June 2001 

www.cluthelee.com
  • Not a set list, but something cool from 1994 when I was 16. Niners won their 5th that season. Check out the Lombardi embossed letterhead! 

www.cluthelee.com
    Nice. That's a special one! Thanks for posting..
    I got to setlist hunting late in the game. Now, when there were shows, especially at clubs, I'd take note of where the setlist was and plan when I'm gonna snag it. It was always fun when I noticed others on the same hunt.
    Dumb fun...
    Not a set list, but something cool from 1994 when I was 16. Niners won their 5th that season. Check out the Lombardi embossed letterhead! 

Wow. Very cool piece of history. Nicely  displayed.
    wisdom in chains. Great hardcore band. First time I heard and saw them.
    another from Madball. 
    @Suziemay hooked me up with a copy of her's she got from the show. Kind fan!
    I had joseph arthur sign it at a solo show. Hard to believe it was 5 years ago. It's all a blur...
    my last of my collection. I've done pretty well with enjoying my artifacts. Surely end up getting recycled when I'm a gonner along with all my other stuff!
    My dying words "please protect my setlists......"