EV 2019 EURO ZIPPOS IN THE EURO SHOP

andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
Any new realizations... would have to wait...
Til he had more time,... more time...
Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
To himself... I'll see you on the other side...

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,157
    They must have made a million of these.

I wonder if we have the chance to get a brass one?
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Damn, that's nice to see.
  • DRintheHouseDRintheHouse Posts: 190
    edited July 2019
    Methinks with all the Euro merch in the shop and poster drops, that we're unlikely to get EV Mystery Boxes for a long time...
    Post edited by DRintheHouse on
  • Curious to see if these get oversold.  I ordered a T-shirt for my wife last week and it was processed no issues.  5 days go by and I got an email and a $40 refund.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,290
    Curious to see if these get oversold.  I ordered a T-shirt for my wife last week and it was processed no issues.  5 days go by and I got an email and a $40 refund.
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine and she was refunded 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,290
    The Zippos were in significant demand, and in short supply, at Amsterdam when I went there. Weird that there’s now so many around
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Can we order one if we are in the US?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844
    Yes
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    drfox said:
    The Zippos were in significant demand, and in short supply, at Amsterdam when I went there. Weird that there’s now so many around
    I'm guessing they shipped more sometime during the tour to meet demand and now there's some left
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,839
    They must have made a million of these.

I wonder if we have the chance to get a brass one?
    Was wondering the same thing, but they're sold out now. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303
    drfox said:
    I'm guessing they shipped more sometime during the tour to meet demand and now there's some left
    The idea of getting one makes people wait in lines. But then they sell out quick. After investing a lengthy amount of time doing so, people then buy more crap to feel justified for waiting in said line. Or at the very least, spend the $30 (or whatever a Zippo costs) on something else of equal value. The thought being "I was already going to spend that money anyhow." Now, after the tour, those who wanted the Zippos and didn't get one at the shows will spend $30 extra. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory