Options

Should EV run for POTUS?

13»

Comments

• Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    All talk and no action.   It's starting to get old.  If you don't like what you see it's not hard to get into politics at the local level and if your actions can keep up with your mouth you can move up the chain to make a difference in the world instead of just bitching about it on social media.         
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,934
    All talk and no action.   It's starting to get old.  If you don't like what you see it's not hard to get into politics at the local level and if your actions can keep up with your mouth you can move up the chain to make a difference in the world instead of just bitching about it on social media.         
    Are you referring to Trump?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PorkyPunkPorkyPunk Posts: 5
    Yes
    Look up Jaz Coleman. Look up what he says about Bono on YouTube. Bono is going to prove him WRONG and believe me, Jaz could not be happier. You’re all (except 6-7 and the ones who won’t vote) IDIOTS. I think, imho, you should be refunded and kicked out of the fan club. Especially the Trump supporters. You wait. See what happens. How tall was Mike when the band started?  
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    PorkyPunk said:
    Look up Jaz Coleman. Look up what he says about Bono on YouTube. Bono is going to prove him WRONG and believe me, Jaz could not be happier. You’re all (except 6-7 and the ones who won’t vote) IDIOTS. I think, imho, you should be refunded and kicked out of the fan club. Especially the Trump supporters. You wait. See what happens. How tall was Mike when the band started?  
    This can’t be real. 
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    No
    I read that post like three times and still have no idea what it means.

PorkyPunk said:
    Must be some great weed. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    I read that post like three times and still have no idea what it means.

PorkyPunk said:
    Must be some great weed. 
    😂😂
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited July 2019
    No
    If my weed ever starts affecting me that way, I’m gonna need another outlet.
  • Options
    No
    Me too. That post was epic. 
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Make America grunge again?
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,934
    PorkyPunk said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    No
    PorkyPunk said:
    This is the greatest post I have ever seen and I still don't know what it’s about. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PorkyPunk said:
    This is the greatest post I have ever seen and I still don't know what it’s about. 
    Halts maul, anyone?
    =)
  • Options
    PorkyPunkPorkyPunk Posts: 5
    Yes
    Very real, and just a teensy bit of weed. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    No
    Just make sure you do your civil duty’s and get out to vote ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....